剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I was upset about Mr Fogg leaving us
我把火发你身上了
and I took it out on you.
因为你真的希望我们一起完成这次旅行 对吗
Because you really want us to finish this together, don't you?
我让我的经历影响改了我的信念
I've let my experiences influence and change what I believe.
我不想就这样结束
I didn't want it to end like this.
这不是你想写的报道
Not the story you were hoping to write.
每日电讯报
你坐在我面前 就坐在那把椅子上
You sat there in front of me, sir, in that very chair,
向我保证您会在今年平安夜
and assured me that this bank's loan to you
得到一大笔钱
would be covered by you coming into
从而偿还本银行给你的贷款
a considerable amount of money this Christmas Eve.
没错
That is correct.
一个赌局 你靠打赌还钱吗
A wager?! A bet?!
休斯先生 所有的投资银行
What is all investment banking,
又何尝不是一种赌博形式呢
Mr Hughes, if not a form of betting?
如果没有其他事的话
Now, if there's nothing else...
听起来你很肯定
You sound very confident
你朋友的这次尝试会失败
that your friend will fail in this endeavour.
非常肯定
Supremely confident.
马车
Cab!
有位子吗
Cab?
后面已经有一位女士了 先生
I already got a lady in the back, mister.
-师♥傅♥ 走吗 -抱歉朋友 没了
- Cab? Cab? - Sorry, my friend, no.
-他来不了了 -他还有时间
- He's not going to make it. - He's still got time.
停下
Hey, stop!
-放开我 我要赶着上船 -不 你别想了
- Get off me! I have a boat to catch! - No, you don't.
你的旅途到此为止
Your journey ends here.
-给我进去 -你要干什么
- Get in there. - What are you doing?!
是贝勒米派你来的 对吗
It's Bellamy, isn't it?
就为了他能赢下一场愚蠢的赌局吗
Is this so he can win a stupid wager?
我恐怕不只为了那个赌局
A bit more than that, I'm afraid.
-他破产了 -破产
- The man's bankrupt. - Bankrupt?
或许他让你来阻拦我而不是杀我 他是我的朋友
Maybe he said to slow me down. Not this. He's my friend.
这里发生什么事了
What's happening over here?
这是我们的地盘
This is our bit of town.
你跟那个有钱人在做什么
What are you doing with the rich man?
这是私人事务 走你的路
This is private business, boys, on your way.
我说了 走吧 孩子
I said, on your way, child.
圣诞节到了 你得分一杯羹
It's Christmas. You've got to share.
走吧 让小精灵们自己玩吧
Come on. Let's leave the elves to their play.
"斐利亚·福格的冒险之旅终结于纽约仓库"
"Phileas Fogg's epic adventure ended in a New York warehouse."
听着很吸引人 但并非如此
Sounds rather glamorous. It's not, though.
喂 小气鬼
Hey, Scrooges!
你们这帮傻小子
You silly, silly boys.
把这个人的钱包交出来你就能走了
Give us the man's wallet and you can go.
这是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
让那个有钱人靠边站 我们先搞定他的朋友
Keep the rich one out the way till we're finish with his friend.
来这边 先生
This way, sir.
抓住他
Hold him!
你们以为自己很厉害吗
You think you're tough?!
你有没有在英国的公立学校
Have you ever spent even a term
待过一个学期
at an English public school?!
我说了80天
I said 80 days
就是80天
and I meant 80 days!
-好啊 -走吧 兄弟们
- Yes. - Let's go, boys.
好啊 快回家找妈妈吧
Yes! Run home to your mothers!
-快 我们走 -我是斐利亚·福格
- Come on, let's go. - I am Phileas Fogg!
快走 伙计们
Go, lads!
我去找医生
I'll get a doctor.
来不及了
It's too late for me.
这是什么
What's this?
小姐 你要么现在上船 要么就别走了
You either get on now or stay here, miss.
结束了
And so it ends.
来吧 菲克斯小姐
Come, Miss Fix.
你们俩在这晃悠什么
What on earth are you doing hanging around here?
福格先生 你怎么了
Mr Fogg! What happened to you?
我在钟下遇到了一个女人 很抱歉吓到你们了
I met a woman under a clock. I'm sorry if I alarmed you both.
这趟旅程由我们开始 也让我们一同画上句号♥吧
We started this together, we will finish it together.
一起回家吗
Home?
-回家 -回家
- Home. - Home.
贝勒米先生致尼德令先生
阻止福格登上亨丽埃塔号♥ 使用任何必要手段
福格
Fogg!
愿强者胜
May the best man win!
楼下的人都在等他 先生
Everyone downstairs is willing him on, sir.
谢谢你 罗伯茨
Oh, thank you, Roberts.
没有我的电报吗
No telegrams for me?
没有 先生
No, sir.
有点紧张了吧 贝勒米
Getting a bit jittery there, Bellamy?
一点都不
Not in the slightest.
斐利亚·福格周游世界
Phileas Fogg against the world.
只有一个赢家
There was only ever going to be one winner.
那个人不是福格
And it's not Fogg.
你最好希望不是
Well, you'd better hope not.
两万英镑的赌注啊
£20,000.
纽约
轮机舱
全速前进
Full steam ahead!
我希望你不是在写福格先生的花边新闻
I hope you're not writing about Mr Fogg's liaison?
你怎么能这么说
How can you even suggest such a thing?
艾斯黛拉的黛怎么写
How many Ts in Estella?
服务生 这边再多拿点冰过来
Garcon. More ice over here.
我想先生可能把我错当成服务员了
I think monsieur may have mistaken me for a waiter,
实际上我也是一名旅客
when I am in fact a fellow traveller.
但这是头等舱
But this is first class.
他有头等舱船票 你个白♥痴♥
He has a first-class ticket, you imbecile.
不许叫我未婚夫白♥痴♥
Don't call my fiance an imbecile.
是你让我们这边的人失望了
You are the one who's letting the side down.
如果你想跟我们一起待在头等舱
If you're going to be in first class with us,
你最好把皮肤上的污垢擦掉
you'd better scrub that dirt off your skin.
无视他们 路路通 这帮人只是无知罢了
Ignore them, Passepartout. It's just ignorance.
我知道是什么情况 菲克斯小姐
I know what it is, Miss Fix.
你用不着告诉我怎么解决
And, uh, don't tell me how to deal with it.
我这辈子都在处理这件事
I've been dealing with it all my life.
对不起 我不是这个意...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean...
你愿意和我跳舞吗 菲克斯小姐
Would you care to dance with me, Miss Fix?
-我受够了 -别管他们
- I've had enough of this. - Ah-ah! Leave it.
他们不值得
They're not worth it.
真恶心
Disgusting.
回房♥睡觉吧 我不想再看了
Go to bed. I don't want to look at it any more.
阿加莎
Agatha.
阿加莎
Agatha!
一切都会改变 对吧
Everything is going to change, isn't it?
今晚不会
Not tonight.
他们改变不了今晚
They can't change tonight.
利物浦
第80天
女士们先生们 欢迎来到利物浦
Welcome to Liverpool, ladies and gentlemen...
海关
有直达火车到圣潘克拉斯站
There's a direct train to St Pancras Station
预计在上午11点半到达伦敦
that's due to get into London at 11.30am.
如果我们立马坐上马车 就能回到改良俱乐部了
If we jump in a cab there, we'll be back at the Reform Club
海关
身披荣耀的光环 还能富余半小时时间
and trailing clouds of glory and still have half an hour to spare.
你心情很好 先生
You're in a good mood, monsieur.
我们已经在英国了 我能闻到终点线的味道
We're in England, I can smell the finishing line.
再坐一趟火车 胜利就是我们的了
One more train, and victory is ours.
您好先生 斐利亚·福格 您也许听说过我
Good day to you, sir. Phileas Fogg, you may have heard of me.
我们赶时间
In something of a hurry.
-出示文件 - 好的
- Papers. - Yes.
我们在很接近80天的时间里
We have travelled around the world in
环游了世界
very nearly 80 days,
去伦敦的火车是我们的最后一站
and the train to London is our last leg.
一小时内发车
It leaves within the hour.
路路通 你可以通过了
Passepartout. You're free to go through.
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表