剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
When you do...
当你听过受伤战友的惨叫
...when you hear the screams of your wounded comrades...
亲眼目睹硝烟 汗水和鲜血
...and the smoke and the sweat and the blood in your eyes
听过子弹的哀鸣和刀剑挥击声
and the whine of the bullets and the slash of the sword...
当你把这些优秀的人送入敌方虎口
...when you lead these fine men into the teeth of the enemy...
天啊 伙计 快点说
For God's sake, man, spit it out!
是什么促使你前进
...what will push you on?
责任 命令
Duty? Orders?
旗帜
A flag?
还是再见一次
Or will it be the thought of seeing
所爱之人的念头
the people you love one more time?
也许是未婚妻的脸
The face of a fiancee, perhaps.
佩内洛普的脸
The face of Penelope.
对吗
Yes?
印度兵阿杰当时也面临同样的情形
Sepoy Anand was faced with the same prospect.
-他当时没面临死亡 -对他来说就是
- He was not faced with death. - He may as well have been.
度过余生 没有所爱的女人相伴
To have lived the rest of his life without the woman he loves,
知道她就在那里
knowing she's out there,
知道他永远无法再见她一面
and knowing he'll never see her again.
他是个年轻人 这对他来说太难了
He's a young man, it was too much for him.
你觉得爱是当逃兵的正当理由吗
You think love is a legitimate reason to desert?
我觉得是最好的理由
Oh, I think it's the best possible reason.
当你找到爱
When you have found love,
真爱
real love...
没有它生活就没有意义
...life without it has no purpose.
所以你会用尽每一分力量去战斗
So you will fight with every shred of strength you possess.
你会忽视命令和下令的人
You will ignore orders and the people that give them.
你会无视常识
You will disregard common sense
礼仪
and the done thing
和朋友的话
and the words of your friends.
你会不惜一切代价抓住它
You will do whatever it takes to hold on to it.
如果你没有 那么...
And if you do not, then...
那样你才是懦夫
...THEN you're a coward.
我受女王任命...
I took a commission from the Queen...
女王会理解 女王会同意
Well, the Queen would understand. The Queen would agree.
时任英国女王维多利亚女王于1861年痛失丈夫
她最清楚爱过却痛失所爱的滋味
She, of all people, knows what it's like to have loved and lost.
如果是佩内洛普
If it were Penelope...
老实说 你的表现会和这个男人
...can you honestly say you would have behaved
有什么不同吗
any differently to this man?
印度兵 立正
Sepoy, ten-shun!
印度兵阿杰·阿南德
Sepoy Arjan Anand...
我特此宣判
...I hereby sentence you
你被英国陆军开除了
to be dishonourably discharged from Her Majesty's Army.
你将丧失所有特权和津贴 立即生效
You will forfeit all privileges and pay with immediate effect.
长官
Sir?
滚出我的视线
Get out of my sight.
她是位十分美丽的女人 中尉
She's a very beautiful woman, Lieutenant.
回家娶了她吧
Go home and marry her.
-非常感谢 -不用谢
- Thank you so much. - You're very welcome.
干得好 福格先生
Well done, Mr. Fogg!
我自己也很吃惊
Rather surprised myself.
好吧
Right.
失去的爱
给你的
For you.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Of course.
你可以在自己的婚礼上穿
You can wear it for your own wedding.
抱歉我们不能再多住几日
I'm sorry we can't stay longer.
我们显然有位新探险队长 他非常严厉
Apparently we have a new expedition leader and he's very strict.
可以出发了吗 菲克斯小姐
When you're ready, Miss Fix.
时间和河口可不等男人
Time and estuary wait for no man.
或女人
Or woman.
是"潮水"
Tide!
都行吧
绝不可能是他
Not in a million years.
快点 福格先生 我们还得赶火车
Come on, Monsieur Fogg, we have a train to catch.
阿乌达 谢谢你救了我的命
Thank you, Aouda, for saving my life.
希望你能找到想找的东西 福格先生
I hope you find what you're looking for, Mr. Fogg.
失去的爱和所下的赌注
收件人 贝勒米 发件人 尼德令
福格已离开印度
他将不会离开香港
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表