剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
早上好 格雷森
Morning, Grayson.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
我们得买♥♥更大的杯子了
We really must get some bigger cups.
让我来吧 先生
If you'll just allow me, sir.
-那是什么 格雷森 -先生
- What's that, Grayson? - Sir?
那明信片
This postcard.
懦夫
这是哪来的 格雷森 上面没邮戳
Where did this come from, Grayson? There's no postmark.
懦夫
我...
I... I...
格雷森
Grayson!
这张明信片是谁拿来的
Who brought this postcard into my house?
邮差 先生
The postman, sir.
没别的事了
That'll be all.
是坏消息吗 先生
Is it bad news, sir?
每日电讯报 发送处
怎么不发报 我们迟到了吗
Why aren't the presses rolling? Are we late?
我们不可能迟到 小姐 不然你父亲非把我们都裁了
We can't be late, Miss. Your father would have us all sacked.
别担心 弗特斯克小姐 每个字母都是我亲自排的
Don't worry, Miss Fortescue. I typeset every letter myself.
担心 我才没担心
Worried? I'm not worried.
就是我第一次署名嘛
It's just my first credit, that's all.
才不是什么要紧事
Nothing remotely important.
每日电讯报
给 小姐
Here, Miss.
每日电讯报
改良俱乐部
早上好 路路通
Morning, Passepartout.
还是该说"你好 我亲爱的"[法语]
Or "Bonjour, ma cherie" I think it was?
来
Come.
伊蒂丝 美丽的伊蒂丝
Edith. Lovely, pretty Edith.
路路通
Passepartout.
我真羡慕他
How I envy him.
谁
Who?
那个将与你结识
The man out there who is going to meet you,
爱上你 娶你 跟你生儿育女的男人
fall in love with you, marry you, have children with you.
但...我已经认识他了
But...I've already met him.
就是你 路路通
It's you, Passepartout.
你该找个比我好得多的人
You deserve much more than me.
找个好男人 找个想安顿下来的男人
Find a good man, a man who wants to settle down.
这样最好 亲爱的 我保证
It's for the best, cherie, I promise you.
我们是来工作的
We're here to work.
早上好 福格
Morning, Fogg.
每日电讯报
今早来得好晚 福格
Late this morning, Foggy?
每日电讯报
这不像你
Not like you.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
怎么会不好呢
Why wouldn't it be fine?
我喜欢这篇 弗特斯克
Mmm. I like this piece, Fortescue.
随着罗瑟和阿♥拉♥哈巴德间开通火车
With the opening of the railway between Rothal and Allahabad,
这个叫潘洛斯的人宣称
this fellow Penrose claims it's now possible
可以在仅仅80天内环游地球
to circumnavigate the globe in a mere 80 days.
绝对是瞎说
Absolute rot, of course.
并不是瞎说
It's not rot, actually.
我的意思是 一个人如果组织得当
What I mean to say is, if a man was well-organised,
而且又足够坚韧 不知疲倦
and of a resilient and indefatigable nature,
借助近来的科技进步...
took advantage of recent technological advances...
你和你的科技进步
You and your technological advances.
说真的 弗特斯克
I'm serious, Fortescue.
昨晚我还读到了一个热气球装置
Only last night I was reading about a balloon contraption
是巴黎的一个人发明的 罗姆先生
a chap in Paris has invented, a Mr Lome.
想想看 乘坐法国人发明的气球升♥天♥
Imagine going up in a balloon invented by a Frenchman.
抱歉
Oh! Er, sorry.
抱歉
原谅我的手 先生
Excuse my hands, monsieur.
好了
我就要香草黄油鳕鱼 贝勒米呢
I shall have the hake in herb butter. Bellamy?
猪排
Pork chop.
青豆
Green beans.
福格先生还是老样子 温莎浓汤
Mr Fogg will have his usual brown Windsor soup
还有水煮牛肉
and then the boiled beef.
好的
你们记得吗 我还曾计划做这样的旅行
If you recall, I once planned such an excursion myself.
当然不是在80天之内 但我本可以做到的
Not in 80 days, obviously, but...I could have done it.
是的 我记得很清楚 你走到了维多利亚车站呢
Yes, I remember it well. You made it as far as Victoria Station.
是多佛
Dover, actually.
有些人天生就是冒险家
Some are born to adventure,
也有些人天生就不是
and others, frankly, are not.
你记得那次舍监叫他八月别穿背心时
Do you remember that time he cried when Matron told him
他还哭了吗
not to wear a vest in August?
-够了 贝勒米 -温莎浓汤
- Now that's enough, Bellars. - The brown Windsor.
女士 这里仅限会员 女性不能进入
Madam! Madam, this is members only! No women allowed!
是吗 看我的
Really? Watch me.
-天地良心 -女士 女士 请留步
- Good Lord! - Madam! Madam, please!
-你在这啊 -阿比盖尔 怎么...
- There you are. - Abigail! What on earth...
你能告诉我这篇经过仔细调查
Can you tell me what is wrong with this otherwise
精心撰写的文章有什么问题吗
carefully researched and expertly conveyed article?
阿比盖尔 你能冷静吗
Abigail, will you please calm down?
我来告诉你哪里不对 好吗 父亲
I'll enlighten you, shall I, Father?
作者似乎是查尔斯·潘洛斯先生
It appears to have been written by a Mr Charles Penrose.
我得考虑到我的读者
Well, I have my readers to consider.
这都1872年了
It's 1872!
难道你的读者发觉这篇文章是女人写的
Would your readership really suffer a mass coronary
就会出现心梗吗
if they discovered a woman had written this?
阿比盖尔 此时此地不适合说这些
Abigail, this is neither the time nor the place.
我很抱歉 女士
I'm very sorry, madam.
您必须离开这 您吓到会员们了
I must insist that you leave. You're frightening the members.
下午二点来我的办公室
My office. Two o'clock.
我们到时探讨这个事
We'll discuss the matter then.
麻烦你带这位女士出去
Will you please show the lady out?
-十分抱歉 -没关系
- Terribly sorry about that. - No, no, no, no, not at all.
看来她出落成年轻优秀的女士了
Seems to have grown into a very fine young lady.
对 我也这么觉得
Yes, I think so.
若您想听听我的建议 女士...
If you want my advice, Madame...
-我不想... -您最好别来这了
- Which I do not... - You're best out of it.
这里是灵魂死去的地方
This is a place where souls come to die.
八十天环游世界
本报记者 查尔斯·潘洛斯
大印度半岛铁路的建成
是我们这个时代
最伟大的技术成就之一
就其本身而言
它让我们更加接近
已故总督的宣言
"国家应被铁路网络覆盖"
这使得人♥民♥活动自♥由♥也
对工业大有益处
但近期这一举措
也给全球带来影响
随着罗瑟和阿♥拉♥哈巴德
之间铁路的开通
现在可以在短短
八十天内环游世界
八十天环游世界
第一季 第一集
改良俱乐部
一个果酱布丁卷
One roly-poly pudding,
一份伊顿麦斯 一份葡萄干布丁
one Eton mess, and one spotted dick.
《每日电讯报》
她虽然是女人 弗特斯克
She may be a woman, Fortescue,
但你的女儿写了一篇引人入胜的文章
but your daughter's written a fascinating piece.
当然 所有一切都得如人所愿
Everything would have to run in a chap's favour, of course -
天气 战争 铁路 航行 但这能实现
weather, war, rail, sail. But it's possible.
不止是可能
It's more than possible.
-有人能做到 -好吧 那也不会是你
- Someone will achieve this. - Well, it won't be you.
-你别招惹他 -一份葡萄干布丁
- Oh, leave the man alone. - One spotted dick.
我们来看看新厨师
Now, let's see if the new chef
是否掌握了小葡萄干的配比
has mastered the sultana ratio.
果酱布丁卷
Roly-poly.
还有伊顿麦斯
And the Eton mess.
懦夫
请享用您的甜点
可以实现
It will, actually.
抱歉 福格 你说什么可以
Sorry, Foggy? What will what?
我要在八十天内环游地球
I'm going to circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
或用时更短
Or less.
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表