剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
someone he very clearly loved.
我觉得他们原本要一起环游世界
I think they were meant to travel the world together,
但她跟他分手 一个人离开了
but she ended their relationship and went off on her own.
我无法想象福格跟女人在一起 你能想象吗
I just can't imagine Fogg being with a woman, can you?
我会努力不去想
I will try very hard not to.
我觉得我们在此
I don't think we're here
不是因为改良俱乐部的一个愚蠢赌约
because of a silly bet in the Reform Club.
我觉得是因为很久之前
I think we're here because once upon a time,
斐利亚·福格爱上了一位叫艾斯黛拉的女人
Phileas Fogg loved a woman called Estella.
不 我们来这 我们和他冒着生命危险
No. We are here, risking our lives, risking his,
全是因为他那个愚蠢的赌约
because he took a stupid wager.
你错了 路路通 我很确定
You're wrong, Passepartout, I feel sure of it.
我们来这是因为一位女人伤了他的心
We're here because a woman broke his heart.
艾斯黛拉
Estella...
你好啊
Oh, hello.
-谢谢 -你醒了
- Thank you. - You're awake!
昨晚发生了什么吗
Did something happen last night?
-每个人见到我都异常高兴 -我也一样 先生
- Everyone's so inordinately pleased to see me. - As am I, sir.
你还活着
You are alive.
我感觉像有只老獾死在了我嘴里
Well, I feel like an elderly badger has died in my mouth,
但没错 我还活着
but I'm very much alive, yes.
-我会派人去找我们最好的向导 -向导
- I will send for our best guide. - Guide?
带你们去阿♥拉♥哈巴德搭火车
To take you to your train at Allahabad.
我想我要先处理其他事
Well, I believe I have some other business to attend to first.
我要跟中尉聊聊小伙子阿杰
I need to speak to the Lieutenant about young Arjan.
-你已经聊过了 -是吗 进展如何
- You already did. - Did I? How did it go?
他给你看了他未婚妻的照片 你笑了
Um, he showed you a picture of his fiancee and you laughed.
那小伙子的军事审判何时开庭
When's the boy's court martial?
-现在 -现在
- Now. - Now?!
该出场了 阿杰
You're up, Arjan.
所有士兵都支持你
All the boys are rooting for you.
我清楚记得的最后一件事是
The last thing I remember clearly
喝了一些茶 然后...
is drinking some tea and then...
食物很辣 也许是食物产生了某种反应
The food was very spicy. Perhaps some sort of reaction.
-不是因为食物 你情况非常糟 -是吗
- It wasn't the food. You were absolutely doolally. - Was I?
你真的什么都不记得了吗
You really don't remember anything?
只记得一些梦 栩栩如生的梦 我说什么了吗
Just some dreams. Very vivid dreams. Did I say anything?
没 没什么
No. Nothing.
全体起立
All rise.
现在开庭
This court is in session.
本次庭审由奥尔德斯·塞西尔·巴瑟斯特中尉主持
Lieutenant Aldous Cecil Bathurst presiding.
本简易军事法庭
This summary court martial is hereby ordered
特命于今日 1872年
to convene on this day, the 3rd of November,
11月3日开庭
in the year of our Lord 1872.
印度兵阿杰·阿南德 你被指控
Sepoy Arjan Anand, you are charged with
在英国陆军执勤期间
the crime of desertion of your post whilst on duty
犯擅离军事职守罪
with Her Majesty's Army.
你如何抗辩
How do you plea?
我认罪 长官
Guilty, sir.
很好
Very well.
在我们宣判前
Before we move to sentencing,
你有什么话想说
do you have anything you wish to say
以争取减刑吗
by way of mitigation?
长官 如果可以
Sir, if I may,
我准备了一些话 想在法庭上宣读
I have prepared something that I would like to read to the court.
我第一次去纳鲁帕尼 我的意图就是
When I first went to Narupani, my intention was only
服从我收到的命令
to follow the orders I had been given -
对当地民众进行人口普查
to conduct a census of the local people.
那是我下的命令 你违抗了我的命令
Those were MY orders. You disobeyed my orders.
我没有轻率地违抗命令 长官
I did not disobey them lightly, sir.
但你违抗了命令
But disobey them you did.
因为我知道我们之后会撤军
Because I knew we would be moving out afterwards,
这意味着一生的不幸
and that would mean a lifetime of unhappiness,
得知自己再也见不到心爱的女人了
knowing that I would never see the woman that I love again.
我品行端正
I believe I am of good character.
我服役期间获得了几项荣誉
My service record shows several distinctions,
包括在马哈拉施特拉邦洪水期间获得勇气勋章
including one for bravery during the floods in Maharashtra.
我恳请法庭考虑这一点
I respectfully ask the court to consider this,
恳请法庭予以减刑
and ask for mercy in sentencing.
法庭听取了你的证词 印度兵
Your statement has been noted, Sepoy.
尽管如此 你所认之罪
Nonetheless, the crime you have pleaded guilty to
是最严重的军事罪行之一
is amongst the most serious any soldier could commit.
等等
Wait!
我反对
I object!
反对什么
To what?
我不确定 我就是反对
I'm not sure yet. I just do.
你不是军官
You are not an army officer,
你不是选派的辩护人
you are not an elected advocate,
你无权在法庭上发言
you have no right to speak in this court.
替阿杰说话的军官在哪
Where is the officer who will speak for Arjan?
100英里内没有其他英国♥军♥官
There is not another British officer for 100 miles.
我将亲自承担这一角色
I will undertake that role myself.
法官 陪审团 行刑者都是你
Judge, jury and executioner?
阿杰 告诉他你想让福格先生替你辩护
Arjan, tell him that you want Mr Fogg to speak on your behalf.
-这... -对
- Well... - Yes.
长官 我希望这位男人替我辩护
Sir, I wish for this man to speak on my behalf.
很好 我破例同意了
Very well, I will make an exception.
请上前陈述吧 福格先生
The floor is yours, Mr. Fogg.
去吧
Go.
早上好
Morning.
-法官大人... -我不是法官
- Your Honour.... - I am not a judge.
长官
Sir.
首先 我要道歉
First of all, I should start with an apology.
当你给我看你未婚妻的照片时
When you showed me the photograph of your fiancee,
他们说我可能放声大笑
I'm told I may have laughed...
这太荒谬了 因为...
...which is completely ridiculous, as...
因为她是位年轻貌美的女子
as she's a very fine-looking young woman.
这是军事听证会 福格先生
This is a military hearing, Mr. Fogg.
请不要把我未婚妻扯进来
You will kindly keep my fiancee out of it.
昨晚跟你聊天时 我不太舒服
When I spoke to you last night, I was not well,
非常失态
I was not myself,
我不希望你对我的坏印象
and I would hate your bad opinion of me
影响到你对印度兵阿杰的看法
to colour your opinion of Sepoy Anand.
有话快说 伙计
Get on with it, man.
我能喝点水吗
Can I have some water?
告诉他 没人该为坠入爱河受罚
Tell him no-one should be punished for falling in love.
长官
Sir.
印度兵阿杰是无辜的
Sepoy Anand is innocent.
不不 他不是 这点我们已经明确了
No, no, he is not, we've already established that.
-是吗 -是的 先生 千真万确
- Have we? - Yes, sir, guilty as charged.
好吧
Right.
-我没什么可说的了 -说说品行
- I've got nothing to say. - It's about character.
-我几乎不认识他 -你了解你自己
- I barely know him. - You know yourself.
它就在这里
It's in here.
-这就是浪费时间 -印度兵阿杰
- This is a waste of time. - Sepoy Anand,
你可能认为 为追求女人抛弃你的同伴
you may believe that abandoning your company in pursuit of a woman
会让你成为某种浪漫英雄
makes you some kind of romantic hero.
事实并非如此 这让你成为逃兵
It does not. It makes you a deserter.
你不是英雄
You are not a hero,
而是懦夫
you are a coward.
无论在和平时期还是战争年代
Whether in peace time or in war,
当逃兵都罪无可恕...
desertion is inexcusable...
-我反对 -你能停止反对吗
- I object! - Will you stop objecting?!
不能 该死的 我不能 我反对那句话
No, dammit, I will not! I object to that word!
这个男人赌上了一切 他的名誉
This man risked everything - his reputation,
事业
his career...
自♥由♥
...his freedom,
来跟他爱的女人在一起
to be with the woman he loved.
你见过真正的战争吗 巴瑟斯特中尉
Have you seen action yet, Lieutenant Bathurst?
这不重要
That is neither here nor there.
当你见过...
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表