剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
致贝勒米先生
谢谢 威灵顿
Thank you, Wellington.
贝勒米先生
赌赢了
好消息吗 贝勒米
Good news, Bellamy?
一个小投资
A small business venture
获得了大收益
has turned remarkably favourable.
我知道这是个挫折 但我们还遭遇过
I know this is a setback but we've been in situations
更绝望的处境
more hopeless than this.
还有什么比这更绝望
What could possibly be more hopeless than this?
现在重要的是
The important thing now
我们要合作生存下去 直到获得救援
is we work together to survive here until we are rescued.
我们需要食物 淡水和住处
We will need food, fresh water and shelter.
我去找水
I'll go get water.
太好了 我去弄得食物来
Excellent! I will forage for food.
岛上肯定有可吃的东西
There must be something to eat on the island.
或许你可以开始建造遮蔽处
Perhaps you could make a start on building a shelter.
等我们回来就帮你
We'll help you when we return.
我们有计划了
Now we have a plan
大家也都有任务了 一切都会没事的
and everyone has a task. It's all going to be fine!
我找到水了 淡水
I found water! Fresh water.
还是凉的
And it's cold!
我都无法想象水能这么美味
I never imagined water could taste this good!
那是什么
What's that?
我发现可供我们吃的水果
Fruit I found for us to eat.
太棒了
Bravo!
我们三个团队协作真不错
We make quite the team, we three!
水 水果
Water, fruit...
还有遮蔽处
..and shelter.
是啊 这还在建造中
Yes, well, it's still a work-in-progress.
有人饿了吗
Anyone hungry?
-饿死了 -我可以吃下一匹马 连同骑马的人
- Famished. - I could eat a horse and its rider.
这样的话 我们开饭吧
In that case, let's dine.
热带美食
Tropical treat.
多美味啊
How delicious.
老天啊 太臭了
Good God, that's ripe!
真难闻
It's repugnant!
我想这吃起来的味道会比闻起来好
I imagine it tastes better than it smells.
万一这有毒呢
What if it's poisonous?
有些果实被鸟吃了
Some of the fruit had been eaten by birds -
如果有毒的话 它们不会吃
they wouldn't do that if it was poisonous.
我们得吃东西 才能保持体力
We must eat to keep our strength up.
真的太恶心了
That is truly vile.
我吃不了这个 我是法国人
I can't eat this, I'm French.
你们想活下去的话 就必须得吃
Well, if you want to survive, you must.
拜托了 福格先生 我们已经很虚弱了
Please, Mr Fogg, we're already weakened,
我们得保持温暖和干燥
we have to stay warm and dry.
快 挤一挤 避下雨
Come, squeeze in tight, out of the rain.
我在这里就好
I'm perfectly fine here.
恐怕我欠你们俩一个诚挚而谦卑的道歉
I'm afraid I owe you both a sincere and abject apology.
我们明天可以找到更多的树枝来搭屋顶
We can find more branches for the roof tomorrow.
不 不是为了屋顶 或其他这些事
No, it's not the roof, or anything else.
是我害得我们仨流落到这个荒岛
I am the reason we are marooned here on this island.
是我开启了这个灾难般的旅程
I was the one who embarked on this calamitous journey...
也是我把你们俩带到这个热带雨林的监狱
..and I brought you two with me to this tropical prison.
不是这样的
But that's not true.
不 就是这样
No, I'm afraid it is.
贝勒米警告过我 说我不具备
Bellamy warned me that I didn't have the stuff
进行这种旅程的能耐
for a journey like this.
但我没听他的建议
But instead of heeding his advice,
而是任由自大和高傲
I allowed ego and pride
左右了我的判断
to cloud my judgment.
还有赌注 也全打水漂了
And the wager, that's done for now, too.
一切都完了 都是我的错
Everything's done for. It's all my fault.
我绝不会忘记你们向我展现的忠诚
I'll never forget the loyalty you two have shown me.
我只希望你们能原谅我让你们失望了
I just hope you can forgive me for letting you down.
不需要
There is no need.
过去已经过去了 已经被忘了
The past is over now. Forgotten.
我无法忘记
I cannot forget it.
如果能知道你们原谅了
And to know that you've forgiven me
我的缺点 这会让我松口气
my shortcomings would be a great relief.
如果这能让你高兴 我原谅你了
If it makes you happy, I forgive you.
你不需要我的原谅
You don't need my forgiveness.
但如果可以 我会很感激
Nonetheless, I'd appreciate it.
好吧 我原谅你了
D'accord, I forgive you.
谢谢 路路通 这对我非常重要
Thank you, Passepartout, it means a lot to me.
到了早上一切都会看起来好很多
Things will seem better in the morning.
我没办法再吃下那个水果了
I cannot stomach another piece of that fruit.
你得吃东西
You need to eat.
我会找些别的东西来吃
I will find something else to eat,
一些吃起来不像在受惩罚的东西
something that does not taste like a punishment.
我很担心福格先生
I'm worried about Mr Fogg.
他还在遮蔽处后面闷闷不乐地溜达
He is still moping around the back of the shelter,
不吃东西 也不想做什么
refusing to eat or do anything.
他把这一切都归咎于自己身上
He blames himself for all of this.
我们得做些什么
We need to do something.
我们都有些责任 让他陷入这样低迷的情绪
We are both a little culpable for bringing him to this low ebb.
我写了那篇关于他的文章
I wrote that article about him,
而你害得他去坐牢
and you landed him in prison.
我们能做什么 除了给他时间
What can we do, except give him the time
去接受这一切不是他的错
to accept that this is not his fault?
不总是那么简单
It's not always that simple.
我小时候
When I was a child,
我母亲患有严重的抑郁症
my mother suffered terribly from melancholy.
当抑郁症病发时
And when it took hold of her,
低迷的情绪会缠着她几周的时间
it would not loosen its grip for weeks.
她会躺在一个漆黑的房♥间里
She'd lie in a darkened room,
不愿见人 不愿做事
unable to see anyone or do anything.
这真的是最可怕的事
It was truly the most awful thing.
我们不能让这种事发生在福格先生身上
We cannot allow that to happen to Fogg.
如果我们想在这里活下去 就需要打一场硬仗
It will be a battle to survive here,
如果他陷入忧郁
and if he sinks into melancholy
失去斗志 那他会死
and loses all his fight, he could die.
我去和他谈谈 跟他讲讲道理
I will go speak with him, make him see sense.
我不知道你还能说什么我之前没尝试过的话
I'm not sure what you can say that I haven't already tried.
我会想到些什么
I will think of something.
你或许认为这一切都是你的错 但我知道不是这样
You may believe this is all your fault, but I know it's not.
谢谢你 路路通
Well, thank you, Passepartout,
你能这么说真是太好了
that's very generous of you to say.
让我们上救生船的人才是罪魁祸首
The person who put us in the lifeboat is the one to blame.
他叫尼德令
His name is Kneedling,
他几周来一直在想方设法破坏这次旅程
and he's been trying to sabotage the journey for weeks.
你认识他吗
You know him?
我见过他 和他说过话
I've seen him. Spoken to him.
-什么时候 -在亚丁 还有香港
- When? - In Aden, and Hong Kong, too.
他到底说了什么
What exactly did he say?
他给过我钱 让我拖住你的旅程
He offered me money to delay your journey.
你为什么之前没提过这事
Why didn't you mention this before?
我本该说的 这是我的错
I should have, it was a mistake.
是啊 如果你说了 我或许能做些什么
Yes, if you'd said, I could have done something,
-让当局警惕这个叫尼德令的家伙 -我知道
- alerted the authorities to this Kneedling chap. - I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没拿他给你的钱吧
You didn't take the money from him?
不 不 离我远点 路路通 走开
No, no, get away from me, Passepartout. Go!
怎么回事
What's going on?
告诉她你做了什么
Tell her what you've done.
快啊 告诉她
Go on, tell her.
你要是不跟她说的话 我说
If you don't tell her, I will!
我已经知道他做了什么 他只是想帮忙而已
I already know what he did, and he was only trying to help.
这到底帮什么忙了
How on earth was that helping?!
他只是偷了它来赚取这个旅程的游资
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表