剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
I think two bedrooms were mentioned?
第二间卧室呢
太好了
Lovely.
是啊 很温馨 很地道
Indeed it is. Cosy. Authentic.
非常感谢 谢谢 好样的 路路通
Thank you very much, thank you. Well done, Passepartout.
我要再去银行 盯着那职员
I think I'll go back to the bank and hound that clerk
直到他把钱给我
until he hands over the money.
我的钱啊
My money, so...
很好
Very good.
回见
你去哪
Where are you going?
见老朋友
To see an old friend.
你待在这里 菲克斯小姐 很安全的
You stay here, Miss Fix, you'll be quite safe.
你干吗跟着我
What are you doing following me?
跟着你就会有趣事发生
Interesting things happen when I follow you.
你这女人真是令人火大
You really can be an infuriating woman.
你不想让我见你的这位"朋友"吗
Don't want me to meet this "Friend" Of yours?
-不 我不想 -她是艺伎吗
- No, I don't. - Geisha, is she?
除非我走去日本
Not unless I'm walking to Japan.
-我的天啊 -怎么了
- Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt. - What is it?
我的文章
My article!
我父亲刊登了我的文章 还在多家报刊发表了
My father printed it. Printed it and syndicated it!
你为什么这么激动 他经常刊登你的文章
Why are you so excited? He always prints your articles.
但从没像这样
Not like this.
失去的爱和所下的赌注
福格奇特冒险背后的真♥相♥
特派记者 阿比盖尔·菲克斯
他以前从来没刊登过这样的文章
He's never printed anything like this before in his life.
"我希望他不仅能实现自己的目标
"I hope not only that he meets his own ambition,
还能从我们奇特的冒险中找到慰藉"
"But that he finds solace in our extraordinary adventure."
你觉得我写得怎么样 说实话
What do you think? Be completely honest.
当然 如果你不喜欢
Unless you hate it, of course,
就尽情说假话吧
in which case please lie profusely.
我觉得很有趣
I think it's engaging.
发人深省 写得很好
Thought-provoking. Very well-written.
让我以不同的方式看待福格 更复杂的方式
It makes me see Fogg in a different way, a more complex way.
我能听到你文字背后的声音
I can hear your voice in it.
谢谢你 路路通
Thank you, Passepartout.
我建议你销毁香港所有的报纸
I would advise you to destroy every copy in Hong Kong.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他是我认识的人中最注重隐私的
He is the most private man I have ever known.
让他朋友和陌生人读到他内心深处的秘密...
To have his innermost secrets read by friends and strangers...
"这次冒险也许是一次治愈心碎之旅"
"This venture may prove to be a voyage to heal a broken heart.
"与其说他渴望冒险 不如说是逃避"
"His yearning is less for escapades, than for escape."
我写的都是真♥相♥
I haven't written anything that isn't the truth.
正因如此
Exactly.
他会对我恨之入骨吧
He's going to hate me, isn't he?
储户 也就是我 把钱交给银行 也就是你们
Depositors - that's me - give the bank - that's you -
让你们保管我们的钱
their money to look after
并以一定的利率借给别人
and to lend to other people at a rate of interest.
一部分利息返还给储户
A percentage of that interest comes back to the depositor,
皆大欢喜
everybody is very happy.
福格先生 您的旅行支票还没到
Please, Mr Fogg, your circular note has not yet arrived.
现在请您先到一边...
Now, if you'd move aside...
但有时上述储户 也就是我
But sometimes the said depositor - again, me -
想把他们的钱取出来 是他们的钱
wants to take some of their money out. Their money.
你听懂了吗
Are you following me?
-也就是现在 -我...
- That time is now. - I...
正如我同事所说
As my colleague has informed you,
福格先生 没有旅行支票 就不能取钱
Mr Fogg, no circular note, no funds.
无一例外
No exceptions.
看来我得向我的总督朋友借钱了
Well, I shall just have to ask my friend the Governor for a loan,
就在他今天为我举办的聚会上
at the party he is throwing for me this very day.
当他问起为什么我不能从我的银行
And when he asks me why I couldn't just get my own money,
取出自己的钱
from my own bank...
我就告诉他
..I shall tell him.
我们一旦有了钱
As soon as we have money,
就能在他看到前 把他弄出香港
we can get him out of Hong Kong before he reads it.
我正在努力 菲克斯小姐
Working on it, Miss Fix.
我回这里见我的老朋友
I'm going back here to see my old friend
聊私事
for a private conversation.
明白吗
聊一些你不需要听的私事
A private conversation that you do not need to hear,
你不能做笔记
you do not make notes on,
不能在全国性报纸上发表
you do not publish in a national newspaper.
-明白吗 -明白了
- Is that clear? - As clear as day.
讽刺的是 这是香港最好吃的 别乱跑
Ironically, the best in Hong Kong. Do not move.
文章会广为流传 人们会对他称赞有加
The article will be widely read and people will applaud him.
他有生以来第一次真正受到称赞
For the first time in his life, he will be truly lauded.
他会感谢我的
He will thank me.
我听人说法国佬回来了
不好意思
我应该早点来拜访您的
我还听说你一直很忙
I also hear you've been busy.
跟著名的冒险家斐利亚·福格一起旅行
Travelling with the famous adventurer, Phileas Fogg.
是啊 不过我们因为资金缺乏耽搁了
I am. However, we find ourselves delayed by a lack of funds.
你是来找我要钱吗
You've come to me for money?
只是借点钱 付去横滨的旅费
A loan only - to pay for passage to Yokohama.
几天内就能还
It would be repaid in a matter of days.
我知道你的主人今天要跟总督一起吃饭
Your master dines with the Governor today, I understand.
他的妻子 克莱门斯夫人
His wife, Lady Clemency,
拥有一件华丽的珠宝
is in possession of a magnificent jewel.
白龙玉佩
The White Dragon.
由罕见的白玉雕刻而成 产于宋代
Carved out of rare white jade in the Shang Dynasty,
那时英国人还住茅草屋
when the British were still living in huts.
他们从我祖先的墓里偷走了
They stole it from my ancestors' grave.
我的祖先用手紧紧捏着 但他们还是抢走了
It was wrapped around their fingers, and still they took it.
你为什么跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为你 我的朋友
Because you, my friend...
会帮我偷回来的
..Are going to steal it back for me.
你知道我是小偷 雷江
You know me as a thief, Jiang Liei...
不是小偷 路路通 是伟大的神偷
Not a thief, Passepartout! A great thief.
我现在不干这个了
That way of life is behind me now.
如果你想偷珠宝 就自己去偷
If you want to steal the jewel, steal it yourself.
你以为我没试过吗
Do you think I haven't tried?
说来奇怪
Strangely,
总督府不邀请中国企业家
Chinese entrepreneurs are not invited to Government House.
就算没人邀请 我也试过了
I've tried without an invite,
但那个地方就像伦敦塔一样森严
but the place is as secure as the Tower of London.
我需要钱 但我不会去偷 不再偷了
I need money but I will not steal. Not any more.
那你对我就没用了
Then you are of no use to me.
一个对我没用的人
And a man that is of no use to me...
地球上最古老的文明之一
How can one of the oldest civilisations on Earth not
怎么还没发明叉子
have invented the fork yet?
你好 你一定是路路通的朋友吧
Oh, hello. You must be Passepartout's friend.
你一定是阿比盖尔·菲克斯小姐吧 著名的记者
And you must be Miss Abigail Fix, the celebrated journalist.
是啊 我跟你说了在外面等
Yes, the one who was told to wait outside.
-你真友好 -我们该走了
- You're far too kind. - We must go.
当然 你们不能让总督久等
Of course! You must not let the Governor wait.
很高兴能见到路路通的老朋友
It was so nice to meet an old friend of Passepartout's.
这是我的荣幸 菲克斯小姐
The pleasure was all mine, Miss Fix.
你离开前我们还会见面吗 老朋友
Will I see you again before you leave, old friend?
不 我觉得不会了
No, I don't think you will.
对毫无戒备的旅客而言 香港是个危险之地
Hong Kong can be a dangerous place for unwary travellers.
照顾好自己 路路通
Look after yourself, Passepartout.
也照顾好菲克斯小姐
And look after Miss Fix.
香港
按阿比盖尔所说
So, according to Abigail,
福格对那个可笑的女人
Fogg has kept a candle burning
20多年一直旧情未灭
for that ridiculous woman for over 20 years!
你为什么要刊登这个
Why would you even print this?
没事实没照片 就是一派胡言
There are no facts or figures. It's just...rot.
其实我觉得这也许是种新的写作形式
I actually think it might be a new sort of writing -
关切他人 带着质疑
thoughtful, questioning,
果断的坚持已见
and unapologetically subjective.
这是新式胡言乱语
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表