剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表
There is a way...
阿♥拉♥伯鲁卜哈利沙漠区域
要穿过空白之地
..across the Empty Quarter.
我可以带你们去 要价不高
For a small cost, I take you.
经过沙漠吗
Through the desert?
那里为什么叫空白之地
Why is it called the Empty Quarter?
因为那里是空地
Because it is empty.
为什么是空地
Why is it empty?
因为所有去那里的人都会死
Because everyone who goes there dies.
这是一个非常慷慨的提议 先生
It is a most generous offer, malheureusement...
我会和你们一起去的 先生们 不必害怕
I will be with you, sirs. There is no need to be afraid.
路路通
Passepartout.
需要多久时间
How long will it take?
两天
Two days.
两天能让我们赶上计划进度
Two days would put us back on schedule.
不 先生 你连想都别想
Non, Monsieur, you cannot even consider this.
要价不高是多少
And how much is a small cost?
十英镑
Ten British pounds.
十吗
Ten?
别去 先生
Please, Monsieur.
等我们到了亚丁 我再付钱
When we get to Aden, I will pay the money.
-先付一半用做物资 -不不不
- Half now for supplies. - No, no, no.
不 先付一半 我们就再也看不到你了
No, half now and we never see you again.
我知道你们是什么做生意的
I know how you chaps do business.
随你便 先生
As you wish, effendi.
那我们什么时候启程
So, when do we leave?
黎明之前一小时
One hour before dawn.
很好
Very good.
很好
Very good.
我们对沙漠和这个人一无所知
We know nothing about the desert, we know nothing about this man.
走这条路 我们能赶上去印度了
This way, we're back on track for India.
你不是答应过你朋友...
I thought you promised your friend...
你会照顾他女儿吗
that you would look after his daughter.
空白之地 不是吧
The Empty Quarter, really?
所有去那里的人都会死
Everyone who goes there dies.
是的
Yes.
你说得一点没错 我在想什么呢
You're absolutely right. What was I thinking?
那不是女人该去的地方
That's no place for a woman.
我会去找他 告诉他我们不再需要他的帮助
I'll go after him, tell him we no longer need his help.
不行
No!
菲克斯小姐必须留在这里
Miss Fix must remain here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我明知有危险 却还让她赴险
Fortescue would never forgive me if...
弗特斯克绝对不会原谅我
if I knowingly endangered her life.
先生 我不是说她必须留在这里
Monsieur, I didn't mean that she had to stay here.
不不不 别说了 这个话题到此为止
No, no, no, no more... Nothing else to say on the subject.
如果她不带着这个故事回家
If she goes home to her father without this story...
领导者必须做出艰难的决定 我做好决定了
Leaders must make difficult decisions, I've made mine.
她一定会伤心欲绝
She will be devastated.
趁现在去睡会吧
Get some sleep, while you can.
荷台达旅馆
请进
抱歉 菲克斯环小姐
Excuse me, Miss Fix.
请进
Please, come in.
我知道你认为我很傻 一直把这篇文章挂在嘴边
I know you think I'm silly, going on about this article,
但让我解释一下
but let me explain.
你什么也不必向我解释
You don't have to explain anything to me.
我母亲过世时 我父亲独自把我拉扯大
When my mother died, my father brought me up on his own.
有时 只有我们俩相依为命很艰难
Sometimes, it was sad just being the two of us,
我们俩都想念我母亲
both of us missing my mother...
但在其他时候
but at other times...
我们坐在巨大的世界地图前
we'd sit around this enormous map of the world
他指着他去过的地方
and he'd point out the places he'd been to,
他报道并亲身经历过的战争
the wars he'd reported on and lived through.
当然 有时他必须离开去工作
Sometimes, of course, he had to go away and work but...
但他总是很快就回到我身边
he always hurried back to me
总会告诉我新的故事
and always had a new story to tell.
我想通过报道这个故事来报答他
I want to repay him by telling this story.
我是法国人
I'm French...
这是我们法国人道晚安的方式
that's how we say goodnight in France.
晚安 小姐
晚安 路路通
天哪
I say.
太棒了
Tremendous.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
那对她来说太危险了
It's too dangerous for her.
荷台达至伦敦的轮船
福格先生
Mr Fogg?
我们的水是不是该省着点喝
Should we be careful with our water?
前方有个绿洲
There is an oasis ahead.
我的人在那里扎营 有很多水
My people camp there. Plenty of water.
听我说 请听说我说
Listen to me. Please, listen!
我需要个向导
I need a guide.
拜托了
Please!
我需要个向导
I need a guide.
亚丁
Aden.
亚丁 我需要人带我去亚丁
Aden. I need someone to take me to Aden.
我可以付钱
I can pay.
我的表兄是向导
叫丹尼什来 这位女士需要帮忙
我有骆驼
我可以带你去
-他的骆驼很差劲 -才不差劲 祖富尔
我有两匹骆驼
该干嘛干嘛去
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你的朋友们呢
Where are your friends?
发生了一个严重的意外
There's been a terrible mistake.
他们不小心把我丢下了 我要找到他们
They've left me behind in error and I need to find them.
他们不小心把你丢下了
They left you behind in error?
我想让这些人带我去亚丁
I'm trying to get one of these men to take me to Aden,
这样我就能跟他们汇合了
so I can meet up with them.
这些人
These men?
你母亲从来没教过你别跟陌生人说话吗
Didn't your mother teach you never to talk to strange men?
你母亲不也没教吗
Didn't yours?
拜托 埃伦伯勒夫人
Please, Lady Ellenborough...
你能帮助我去亚丁吗
will you help me get to Aden?
我有钱
I have money.
回家吧
Go home.
不行
No.
绝对不行
Never!
她和你很像
我可没这么烦人
我看到了
I saw that.
我们去找她的朋友 把他们带回来吧
他们不知道自己在干什么
如果炎热没让他们倒下 苏贝希也会 无论如何...
他们会死
让他们死 这就是他们抛下她应得的结局
过来
人有三急 没法忽略
Call of nature, I'm afraid. It can't be ignored.
我也去
真神奇
How absolutely fascinating.
这是石油
That's called petroleum...
源自拉丁语"佩特拉" 意思是石头
..from the Latin "petra", meaning rock.
有时会浮出地表 你在干什么
Sometimes, it seeps up to the surface. What are you doing?
跟你一样呗
The same as you, I imagine.
-你过去点 -为什么
- Well, move along a bit. - Why?
因为
Because...
因为周围有人时我没法解手
..because I can't go when there's another chap in the vicinity.
-我以为你上的是寄宿学校 -拜托
- I thought you went to boarding school. - Please.
再过去点
A bit more.
太迟了 先生
Oh, too late, Monsieur.
好爽
闭上眼睛 想象泰晤士河
Close your eyes and think of the River Thames.
上百万加仑的水
Millions and millions of gallons of water
倾注而下 汹涌奔腾着往大海流去
swirling and flooding and surging towards the sea,
与此同时伦敦还下着瓢泼大雨...
as heavy rain falls from the great London sky...
福格先生
Monsieur Fogg!
如果你要一直跟我说话 那我更尿不出来了
Well, I definitely can't go if you insist on talking to me.
如果你要成为一个好的贴身男仆
If you're going to be a gentleman's gentleman,
就得理解人们所说的不检点...
you need to understand the peccadilloes of said...
剧集 | 八十天环游地球(2021) | 导航列表