剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Good night!
她没必要那么毒舌吧
That was meaner than it needed to be.
安娜凯特是故意把我们推开的
Anna-Kat isn't icing us out.
她太怕那个校园恶霸了 不敢跟我们说
She's too afraid of her bully to talk to us.
情况很严重
This is bad.
我们必须想个办法
We have to figure out what to do.
没事的 你无需担心 我会搞定的
It's okay. You don't have to worry. I'll handle it.
你觉得说"我会搞定的"能让我放心吗
Do you think saying "I'll handle it" is reassuring?
因为这招几乎从来没成功过
Because it almost never is.
报复欺负安娜凯特的恶霸 最好的方法是什么
What is the best way to get back at Anna-Kat's bully --
对方是个孩子 我不能犯法
who's a child -- without breaking laws?
想个和她名字押韵的骂人的词
Just find an offensive word that rhymes with her name.
比如"蠢猪"蒂莉 或者"尖嗓"蒂莉
You know, like Silly Tilly or Shrilly Tilly.
真可惜她不叫拉努斯[押韵"肛♥门♥It's too bad her name isn't Lanus.
每当有人伤害安娜·凯特 我就会发狂
I get a tad crazy when someone hurts Anna-Kat.
她三岁那年
When she was 3,
有一个小男孩抢走了她手中的果汁
a little boy grabbed a juice box out of her hand,
于是我就咬了他
and I bit him.
你咬了一个孩子吗
You bit a child?
淡定点 真当自己是礼仪警♥察♥呢
Calm down. Etiquette police over here.
你就直接联♥系♥蒂莉的妈妈
Okay, just reach out to Tilly's mom.
这是唯一合理的做法
It's the only reasonable approach.
嗯 我想你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
我会邀请蒂莉妈妈共进午餐
I'll invite Tilly's mom out to lunch.
你会学马叫吗
Do you know how to make a horse noise?
什么
What?
我应该不会 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
你如果会 就能给她取名"小母马"蒂莉
Well, then, you could've gone with Tilly the Filly.
但不配合马叫 就达不到效果
But without the horse noise, it doesn't work.
你居然抛弃「库会」 改去毕业舞会
You're ditching Crom to go to prom
还是跟一个通过热♥线♥认识的寂寞白人妞
with some lonely Teen Help Line chica loca?!
很抱歉 老兄 但事情就这么发生了
I'm sorry, dude. It just happened.
我也想去「库会」
I want to go to Crom,
但我必须做正确的事
but I have to do the right thing.
如果抛下你的舞会女伴就是正确的事呢
What if ditching your prom date is doing the right thing?
说来听听
I'm listening.
她都没跟你确认
She hasn't even confirmed!
说不定她会放你鸽子
She might be blowing you off.
我没听懂 但我想听懂 继续说
I'm not following, but I want to. Go on.
一个毕业班女孩邀请高二男生参加舞会 为什么
A senior girl asks out a sophomore to prom. Why?
因为他们在电♥话♥里聊得很投缘吗
Because they made a connection over the phone?
怎么可能
Don't think so.
她是在耍你
She's messing with you.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
因为这很好玩 也很残忍♥
Because it's funny and cruel,
我们所在的世界就是这样
and that's the world we live in.
你说得好有道理
That makes so much sense.
我才不要整晚被人嘲笑
I'm not gonna spend my night being ridiculed.
我要去「库会」
I'm going to Crom!
很好 由于你做了正确的事
Yeah, and for doing the right thing,
给你奖励
here's your reward.
干洗收据
A dry cleaning receipt?
是我们的同款燕尾服
For our matching tuxes.
「库会」
Crom!
凯蒂
Katie.
你一定就是斯蒂芬妮
You must be Stephanie.
请坐
Have a seat.
冷静点
Be cool.
这女人不是你的敌人
This woman is not your enemy.
她也是一个努力养育孩子的母亲
She's just another mom trying her best.
谢谢你愿意和我见面
Thank you for meeting with me.
应该的
Of course.
谢谢你主动找我
Thanks for reaching out
谈校园里正在发生的霸凌情况
about the bullying that's going on at school.
我已经尽量友好了
Well, I tried to play nice,
但她显然对文明讨论没兴趣
but she clearly isn't interested in a civil discussion.
听着 女士 你女儿就是那个校园恶霸
Listen, lady, your daughter is the bully.
-蒂莉吗 -没错 蒂莉
- Tilly? u202d- Yes, Tilly.
她在我女儿书包里放了这张字条
She left this note in my daughter's backpack.
一般我不会评判别人教育孩子的方式
Normally, I wouldn't judge a person's parenting,
但由于你养出了一个恶霸
but since you raised a bully,
我可以说你是个坏妈妈
I can say that you're a bad mom.
不是女星米拉·库妮丝那种好玩的坏
And not in the fun Mila Kunis way.
二人曾出演喜剧《坏妈妈》
而是克里斯蒂娜·艾伯盖特那种真正的坏
You're Christina Applegate.
我不知道那是什么意思 我没看过那部电影
I don't know what that means. I didn't see the movie.
我也没有
Neither did I,
但看预告片已经很明显了
but the trailer made it quite clear.
这字条不是你以为的那样
This note doesn't mean what you think it means.
上面写的不是 "你烂透了 蒂莉留"
It doesn't say "You suck. Tilly."
而是"你烂透了 蒂莉"
It says "You suck Tilly."
我原本不知道是谁把这些字条
I didn't know who was leaving all of these notes
放进蒂莉的储物柜 但现在我知道了
in Tilly's locker, but now I do.
安娜凯特一直在霸凌我的女儿
Anna-Kat has been bullying my daughter,
我终于明白她这是遗传自谁了
and I see where she gets it from.
我刚和蒂莉的妈妈见过面了
I just met with Tilly's mom.
安娜凯特没被人霸凌
Anna-Kat is not being bullied.
她才是校园恶霸
She's the bully.
-安娜凯特吗 -是的
- Anna-Kat? - u202dYes!
我也不敢相信
I can't believe it, either!
这些行为她是从哪儿学来的
Where did she learn this behavior?
电视吗 还是电动游戏
TV? Video games?
大概是你说过的那些
All the stories you tell about
你当年受欢迎时 捉弄那些书呆同学的故事
teasing the uncool kids when you were popular?
不好意思 格雷格 我没看出有什么关联
I'm sorry, Greg, but I don't see the link.
都是电视教坏她的
TV did it.
特别是你上周给她看的那部企鹅题材纪录片
Specifically that penguin documentary that you showed her last week.
我很想看看你能不能自圆其说
I'm actually curious to see if you'll stick the landing.
那些企鹅对其它那些
Those penguins were super mean
没有蛋的企鹅非常刻薄
to the other penguins that didn't have eggs.
那是霸凌
That's bullying.
现在我仔细想想
Now that I think about it,
这整件事都是你的错
this whole situation is your fault!
下马时摔坏了腿
Broke your leg on the dismount.
指体操运动员凯丽·斯特鲁格
带着严重的脚踝伤比赛
被教练贝拉抱到领奖台上
贝拉·卡罗里伊把你抬下垫子
Béla Károlyi is carrying you off the mat.
你到底怎么会除了女子体操
How on Earth do you know nothing about sports
对运动一无所知
except for women's gymnastics?
安娜凯特 你能解释一下这个吗
Anna-Kat, can you explain this?
我对朋友是这么解释的
This is what I tell my friends --
你当年以为我爸是有钱人
you thought he was rich.
不是让你解释我们的婚姻 是这个
Not our marriage. This.
你从哪儿弄到的
Where'd you get those?
从蒂莉妈妈那儿
From Tilly's mother.
这都是你的 是吗
They're yours, right?
是的
Yeah.
听着 我知道写这些纸条不对
Look, I know it was wrong to write those notes,
但那些酷女孩说我应该写
but the cool girls said I should do it.
她们觉得很好玩
They thought it was funny.
而且 我说不好 我只是...
And -- I don't know, I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
刻薄并不酷
It's not cool to be mean.
但你当年很酷啊
But you were cool.
好吧 这里我要负一部分责任
Okay, I'm partly to blame here,
但那个企鹅影片也没起到什么好作用
but the penguin movie did not help.
在我成长的过程中 没错
When I was growing up, it's true,
我是酷女孩中的一个
I was one of the cool girls.
我是最酷的
I was the coolest.
我是学校里最火♥辣♥ 最受欢迎的女孩
I was the hottest, most popular girl in school.
你真明白现在的情况吗
Do you have a handle on this?
但我没想把你养我这样
But I didn't raise you to be like me.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表