剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
但如果我们要这样做 我需要持有股份
But if we do this, I'm gonna need a financial stake.
10%怎么样
How about 10%?
少于50%我是不会考虑的
I will not work for anything less than 50.
我会打给你女友的父母
I will call your girlfriend's parents
邀请他们来吃晚饭
and invite them over for dinner.
10%很好
10% is fine.
这些是什么
What are these?
我们的产品标签
Labels for our product.
"沿海农场千层面"是什么
What the hell is "Coastal Farms Lasagna"?
我们的新名字 这很完美 听起来又洋气又健康
Our new name. It's perfect. It sounds fancy and healthy.
我不喜欢 改回去
I don't like it. Change it back.
改不了
Can't.
我已经用新名字
I already submitted an application
向"西港味道"递交了申请
to Flavor of Westport under the new name.
奥利弗 你不能不问我就直接改
Oliver, you can't just change things without consulting me.
你来寻求我的帮助
You asked for my help.
西港味道是壮大我们业务的关键
Flavor of Westport is key to growing our business.
镇上的所有餐厅都在那儿
That's where all the restaurants in town
分发他们的食物样品来吸引新客户
give out samples of their food to bring in new customers.
我们要是在那表现好 就成了
We do well there, we're on our way.
无意冒犯 但是你把面条和芝士拍在一起
No offense, but you slap the noodles and cheese together.
思考还是让我来吧
Let me do the thinking.
说"无意冒犯"并不会降低你的冒犯
Saying "No offense" doesn't make it any less offensive.
听着 让我试试
Here, let me try.
无意冒犯
No offense,
但你的胳膊像美国女孩玩偶一样
but you have the arms of an American Girl Doll.
我说了"无意冒犯"
I said "No offense."
羚羊太可爱了
The antelopes are so cute.
羚羊宝宝跟不上了
The baby's having trouble keeping up.
别对动作迟缓的羚羊
Don't get emotionally invested
投入感情 富兰克林
in the slow-moving antelopes, Franklin.
照顾小孩太简单了
Babysitting is a piece of cake.
他们已经两个小时没动地了
They haven't moved in two hours.
已经两个小时了吗
Has it been two hours?
因为我一直在吃麦片粥
Because I haven't stopped eating cereal.
也太多麦片粥了
That's a lot of cereal.
各位 猜怎么着
Hey, guys. Guess what.
我今天要和朗尼·斯皮尔斯开会
I have a meeting with Lonnie Spears today.
不会吧
No way!
他在找代笔人[鬼写手]
He's looking for a ghostwriter.
在你说之前 我们俩都不是鬼
Before you go there, neither of us are ghosts.
但我对他一无所知
But I don't know the first thing about him.
他在网上拍很多搞笑的恶作剧视频
Oh, he does these hilarious pranks online.
你看
Look.
朗尼 不
Lonnie! No!
我就不能好好洗个澡吗
Can't I just take a shower?!
那很痛
That stings!
朗尼 我恨你
Lonnie! I hate you!
恭喜你
Congrats.
你现在是温蒂汉堡特许经营店的店长了
You're now the proud owner of a Wendy's franchise.
朗尼 你不能一直给我餐厅
Lonnie, you can't just keep giving me restaurants.
我不知道自己在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
我相信你 哥们
I believe in you, bro!
朗尼
Lonnie --
我爱你
I love you!
你知道你哭的话会发生什么
You know what happens when you cry.
他用这个挣钱吗
He makes money off of this?
数百万
Millions.
我知道生活不公平
I know life isn't fair,
但看来变得更糟糕了
but it seems like it's getting worse.
我是个中年历史学教授
I'm a middle-aged history professor.
我怎么能和这家伙交流呢
How am I supposed to connect with this guy?
你得说他的语言
You've got to speak his language --
对他做恶作剧
prank him.
我说不好 我不是爱搞恶作剧的人
I don't know. I'm not much of a prankster.
不过我之前做过很好笑的
Although, once, I did a hilarious one.
我在维♥基♥百♥科♥上写
I put on Wikipedia
马歇尔·彼得·史蒂文森将军
that General Peter Marshall Stevenson
出生在伊利诺斯州
was born in Illinois!
他从没离开过埃塞克斯
He never left Essex!
最好比那种酷一点的
Yeah, maybe something cooler than that.
他超爱用彩弹枪射别人
He loves shooting people with paintball guns.
就做那个 他完全懂
Just do that. He'll totally respect it.
这完全不是我的领域
I'm clearly out of my element here,
所以我只能相信你们
so I'm gonna trust you on this.
我这几天都挺奇怪的
I'm having a weird couple of days.
首先 我听了富兰克林的职业建议
First, I got career advice from Franklin,
现在你的 特里普
and now you, Trip.
我要去问问卢瑟有没有什么建议给我
I'm gonna go see if Luthor's got anything for me.
快跑 羚羊宝宝 快跑
Run, baby antelope! Run!
它的父母都在哪儿
Where are its parents?!
别担心 过河的不就是他们...
Don't worry, that's them crossing the river to --
不 是鳄鱼
Oh, no! Crocodiles!
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare!
西港
市政厅 110
山姆·马克斯
抱歉我得打断你了
Yeah, sorry to cut this short,
但明天就是西港味道
but Flavor of Westport is tomorrow,
而要想参加 你得拥有一家当地餐厅
and to participate, you have to own a local restaurant.
你没有 所以恐怕我们只能到此为止了
You don't have one, so I'm afraid we're done here.
等下
Hold on.
我很清楚这个条件 但这不是问题
I'm aware of that requirement, but it's not an issue.
在1770年代 我们的房♥子坐落的土地上开了一家妓院
In the 1770s, there was a brothel on the land where our house now sits.
由于可追溯到更久之前的法律
Due to a law that dates back even further,
因为那家妓院有酒类经营执照
because that brothel had a liquor license,
因此奥图家房♥子也有
the Otto home does, as well.
由此从法律上讲 我们家就是
Which legally makes our home...
-餐厅 -餐厅
- a restaurant. - A restaurant.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
老爸讲了几百万次这件事了
Dad told us that fact, like, a million times.
每次你父亲说到
Every time your father says,
"有个小趣闻"
"Oh, this is an interesting tidbit,"
我就微笑 点头 给自己"关机"
I smile, nod, and power down.
我从网上找到了一些旧文件的副本
I went online and found some copies of all the old documents.
令我刮目相看
I'm impressed.
我也是
Me too!
把这事搞定
Seal the deal.
尝尝
Try this.
太好吃了
Delicious!
而且我很喜欢这名字
And I love the name.
"沿海农场千层面"听起来真洋气
"Coastal Farms Lasagna," sounds fancy.
但我们是西港味道
But this is Flavor of Westport,
显然你得对配方做些改变
so you'll obviously have to change the recipe.
至今年起 我们是健康选择的食品节
As of this year, we are now a healthy-choices food festival.
面条必须是无谷的
The noodles need to be gluten-free
而且你得把马苏里拉奶酪换成
and you'll have to replace the mozzarella
那种坚果基底的奶酪
with one of the nut-based cheeses.
腰果 巴西坚果 杏仁 开心果
Cashew, Brazil, almond, pistachio...
随你选哪种坚果都行
What nut you choose is up to you.
当然 没问题
Of course. No problem.
"没问题" 你说什么呢
"No problem"? What are you talking about?
妈 让我来处理
Mom, let me handle this.
不 这是我的底线
No! This is where I draw the line!
我让你帮我扩大生意
I asked you to help me grow my business,
不是把这变成另一回事
not make this into something else.
我们不会为了进入这没用的美食节就改变配方的
We're not changing the recipe just to get into this crappy festival!
我觉得你最好还是...
I think maybe it's best if you --
你不用叫我离开 山姆
Oh, you don't have to tell me to leave, Sam.
我这就回去 在我们历史的妓院里
I'll just go home and get yelled at by my mother
被我妈骂
in our historic whorehouse.
格雷格 谢谢你来见我们
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表