剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
when all the other girls buy their victories.
任何问题的症结最后都能被归结为穷
All roads lead back to poorness.
如果你在花钱上比不过他们 就比他们更聪明些
So, if you can't outspend them, outthink them.
把你蒙尘的营销学位拿出来用吧 卖♥♥出些饼干
Dust off your marketing degree and sell some cookies.
我们是打算这么做
Oh, we are.
我们打算去杂货店兜售
We are going to hit up the grocery stores,
去邻里街坊家上门推销
walk the neighborhoods --
凯蒂 那种售卖♥♥饼干的方式已经过时了
Katie, that's how they sold cookies in the old days.
拍个视频 放在社交媒体上 跟朗尼那样
Make a video and hit social media like Lonnie does.
那可真是好主意
Oooh, that's good.
顺便问下
By the way,
朗尼是单身吗
is Lonnie single?
多瑞丝
Doris.
我刚看了《弗莱彻夫人》那部剧
I just saw that show "Mrs. Fletcher,"
讲述中年妇女在儿子上大学后
最求性乐趣的剧集
我心中有了些想法
and I got me some ideas.
别
No.
青少年求助热♥线♥
你准备好了吗
You ready?
话说 有时我难以向别人倾诉我的难题
You know, sometimes I have a hard time talking my problems through.
或许这块公告板上有什么东西能够帮到我们
Maybe there's something on this bulletin board that could help us.
瞧啊 有人在卖♥♥温网球赛的票呢
Oooh, someone's selling Wimbledon tickets.
如果你真的觉得很难过
If you're really feeling sad,
你应该打给青少年求助热♥线♥
you should call Teen Help Line.
那是匿名的
It's anonymous,
接电♥话♥的也不是无法懂你的成年人
and it's not some adult who doesn't get it.
是青少年和青少年进行对话
It's teens talking to teens.
打求助热♥线♥的最佳时间是周二的5到10点
The best time to call is Tuesday between 5:00 and 10:00 p.M.
雅各布 等一下我
Hey, Jacob! Wait up!
该死的
Damn.
不知道她有没有听到我的话
I don't know if he heard me.
如果这能让你心里愉快点的话
If it makes you feel any better,
我要去现场看温网比赛啦
I'm going to Wimbledon!
当我用彩弹枪击中我朋友「粪球」的蛋蛋时
When I shot my buddy Turd in the nads with a paintball gun,
我的粉丝数达到了一百万
I got to one million followers.
但真正的转折点 让我达到3500万粉丝的那次
But the real turning point, which got me to 35 mil,
是我扮成一只鸟从车♥库♥顶上跳下来
was when I jumped off my garage dressed as a bird
我的两个脚踝都摔骨折了
and I broke both my ankles.
我当时叫着"飞呀"
I was like, "Cawww!"
接着我就大叫"啊啊啊"
And then I was like, "Aaaaaah!"
真精彩
Fascinating.
你有没有想过利用你的名气去做一些
Do you ever think you could be doing something with your fame
真正改变世界的事
to make a difference in the world?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你相当于是有一个平台
I mean, you have a platform
可以触及千百万的年轻人
which reaches millions of young people.
你可以产生强大的影响力
You could have a real impact.
我觉得如果我们要写一本关于你的书
I think if we're gonna be writing a book about you,
我们必须谈论一些更有深度的东西
we need to be saying something more substantial.
或许你说得对 我会好好考虑一下的
Maybe you're right. I'll give it some thought.
各位 如果你们喜欢现在看到的场面
Hey, guys, if you like what you see,
记得疯狂点赞哦
remember to smash that like button.
-朗尼 你在拍摄这个过程吗 -是啊
- Lonnie, are you filming this? u202d- Yeah.
是我新的系列视频
It's my new video series called
叫做"和大屁♥股♥教授的深度谈话"
"Deep Talks with Professor Badonkadonk."
最后说一次 我屁♥股♥没那么大
For the last time, my ass isn't that big.
这是有粗棱纹的灯芯绒裤子
These are thick-ribbed corduroys.
我要去马路边卖♥♥饼干了
I'm heading to the edge of the driveway to sell cookies.
老式卖♥♥法已经过时了
The days of old-school selling are over.
我们要录个视频 让它火起来
We are going to shoot a video and make it go viral.
能给我一百块吗
Can I have 100 bucks?
我身后站着哪位有钱人吗
Is there a rich person standing behind me?
明晚的冬季灯节我想请客
I want to spring for dinner at Winter Fest tomorrow tonight.
特里普买♥♥了票
Trip got the tickets,
我觉得我请客会好一些
and I thought it'd be a nice gesture.
宝贝 你不必如此的
Aw, babe, you don't have to do that.
她也不会那样做的
She's not going to do that.
我不知道这有什么问题
I don't see the problem.
你有你自己的公♥司♥ 老爸在写书
You have your own company, and Dad is writing some book.
目前来说 我赚的所有钱
For now, all the money that I make
都直接回到生产链中
goes right back into the business.
而你♥爸♥在书出版之前 也不会拿到钱
And your dad doesn't get paid until his book is published.
你们只会说不
All you guys do is say no.
不是这样的
That is not true.
有时候我会说"我会考虑一下"
Sometimes I say "I've got to think about it,"
然后再说不
then I say no.
-这里怎么回事 我要工作 -是你女儿
- What's going in here? I'm trying to work. - It's your daughter.
尽管我们尽最大努力来平凡教育
Despite our mediocre-at-best efforts,
她还是成了一个被宠坏的小孩
she has turned into a spoiled brat.
我简直受够了I am so sick of this!
我等不及赶快搬出去上大学了
I can't wait to move out and go to college!
我可以等
I can wait.
你还不知道你能不能考上呢
You don't even know if you're getting in yet.
你马上就能知道了
You're about to find out.
卡内基梅隆的信来了
The letter from Carnegie Mellon came.
老妈 这是图书馆的又一封警告信
And Mom, here's another warning from the library.
你必须把《消失的女孩》还回去
You've gotta return "Gone Girl."
我会在私人时间里看完的
I will finish in my own damn time.
你要打开吗
Are you going to open it?
是啊 打开吧
Yeah, open it.
晚点吧
Not now.
如果我被录取 特里普会难过
If I get in, Trip will be sad.
如果我没被录取 我会难过
But if I don't get in, then I'll be sad.
不管怎样 我们今晚的节日都被毁了
Either way, our night at the festival is ruined.
你们知道吗
You know what?
我把它留在这儿 晚点再开
I'll leave it here and open it later.
如果我不知道结果 我就不用担心了
If I don't know, I don't have to worry about it.
你确定吗 宝贝
Are you sure, babe?
好饭不怕晚
Patience is a dish best served cold.
是的 宝贝 不怕晚
It is, babe. It's best served cold.
不 是特里普
Nope. It's Trip.
抱歉 我脑中一直在比较
Oh, sorry, I keep a running tab in my head
他们到底谁更蠢
of which one of them is dumber.
我们来找你是因为你是网络视频的专家
We came to you because you are the expert for Internet videos.
我喜欢从集思广益开始
Well, I like to start by brainstorming ideas.
富兰克林 说出你最先想到的东西
Franklin, say the first thing that comes to mind.
恐龙 气球
Uh, dragons. Balloons.
美人鱼 火山 电影《肥皂拼盘》
Mermaids. Volcanos. The movie "Soapdish" --
好的 干得不错 去休息下
Okay, good work. Take a break.
安娜凯特
Anna-Kat?
泥塑动画视频怎么样
How about a claymation video?
-你知道怎么做吗 -不知道
- Do you even know how to do that? - u202dNo.
好的 干得不错 去休息下
Okay, good work. Take a break.
凯蒂
Kate.
恐龙 气球 美人鱼
Dragons. Balloons. Mermaids.
我嘴里塞了14块饼干
I fit 14 cookies into my mouth.
你嘴里能塞多少块
How many cookies can you fit in your mouth?
那孩子简直是天才
This kid's a genius.
你好 我是安娜凯特·奥图
Hi, I'm Anna-Kat Otto,
我嘴里塞了10块饼干
and I have 10 cookies in my mouth.
你能战胜我吗
Can you beat me?
接受我的野花女孩饼干挑战来试试吧
Take my Wildflower Girls Cookie Challenge and find out.
安娜凯特
饼干挑战
从野花女孩网站
Order your cookies under Anna-Kat Otto
订购安娜凯特的饼干
on the Wildflower Girls website
和朋友一起挑战吧
and challenge your friends.
正式开始了
It's official.
野花女孩饼干挑战正式开始了
The Wildflower Girls Cookie Challenge has launched.
好极了
Awesome.
但也许我们应该重新编辑 加上我播客的链接
But maybe we should re-edit to include a link to my podcast,
"与富兰克林共坦诚"
"Getting Frank With Franklin."
猜猜下周的嘉宾是谁
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表