剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Now it's our turn to defend him.
你刚说什么
What'd you say?
没什么
Nothing.
我要把这东西拿去实验室化验
I'm going to take this to the lab and get it tested.
-是喷彩摩丝 -但我们能确定吗
- It's Silly String. - But can we be sure?
能啊 能确定
Yeah. We can be sure.
实验室会给我们确切答案
The lab will give us a definitive answer.
再来看看...
Now...
这个神秘物质是什么东西
What is this mystery substance here?
显然是剃须膏啊
It's very clearly shaving cream.
或者这是犯人故意误导我们这么想的
Or is that what the culprit wants us to think?
-只有实验室能确定了 -到底是什么实验室啊
- Only the lab will know for sure. ?- What lab?
反正不是拉布拉多寻回犬啦[音似"实验室Well, it's not a Labrador Retriever,
我可以确切告诉你这点
I'll tell you that.
这笑话是实验室的专家们教我的
That's a joke that the professionals in the lab taught me.
我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖[意大利]So I'm in Lake Como on my dad's 78-foot yacht
然后他们拿出鱼子酱...
and they're bringing out the caviar --
不不不 是和牛串
No, no, no. Wagyu steak skewers.
如果你记不住
If you can't remember that,
我们就只能用布拉格那个故事了
then we're just going to have to do the Prague story,
因为科莫湖是不会有鱼子酱的
because they're not going to serve caviar at Lake Como.
时节不对
Not at that time of year.
富兰克林 如果你想记住和牛
Franklin, if you want to remember Wagyu
只要记住"和牛嘟嘟"就行
just remember -- Wagyu, doo-doo.
只要加上"嘟嘟" 他什么都能记住
He can remember anything if you just put doo-doo in it.
瞧好了
Watch this --
富兰克林 钛的原子序数是多少
Franklin, what's the atomic number of titanium?
-22 -这方法好使吧
- Two, two! - The system works.
凯蒂 你能挪一下车吗
Katie, can you move your car?
你直接开我的去吧 钥匙就在桌上
Why don't you just take mine? The keys are on the table.
好的 晚点见
Great. See you later.
车后座有喷彩摩斯
There's empty cans of Silly String
和剃须膏的空罐子
and shaving cream in the back seat!
我不是叫你放进酸浴溶掉的吗
I told you to dissolve those in an acid bath!
我们家又没有酸
We don't have any acid!
你都没打给家居连锁店问问
You didn't even call Home Depot!
快去
Go!
等等 爸爸
Wait! Dad!
怎么了 宝贝
What's up, sweetie?
我很担心你和妈妈
Um, I'm worried about you and Mom.
什么
What?
我已经很久没看过你们亲嘴了
It's just I haven't seen you guys kiss in a really long time.
我担心你们的婚姻出问题了
And I'm worried about your marriage.
泰勒 这太荒谬了
Taylor, that's insane.
格雷格 我们女儿显然非常不安
Greg, our daughter is clearly very upset.
我们证明给她看 我们的感情一如既往地甜蜜吧
Let's show her that our relationship is as strong as ever.
我...
Well, I --
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
这一吻太棒了
That was great.
太好了 她放心多了
Okay, good. She feels better.
好怪异哦
That was weird,
不过我欣然接受
but I'll take it.
我递给她 她喝了一口
I handed it to her, she took a sip,
然后说 "这是我喝过最美味的柠檬汁"
and she said, "That's the best lemonade I've ever had."
天后碧昂丝那张同名专辑就是从这得到的灵感
And that's where Beyoncé got the name for her album.
碧昂丝第六张专辑叫《柠檬汁》
但我不需要抢功劳啦
I don't need credit, though.
能得到她的赞美就够了
The compliment was enough.
你做到了 这个故事讲得太好了
You did it! That's the story.
你从头到尾说完了 一个错误都没有
You told it from beginning to end with no mistakes.
这套衣服也超酷
And this outfit...
如果我们能把我爸也改造得这么成功
If we could achieve this with my Dad,
或许我就可以接受
I could maybe get behind
在公共场合被人看到跟他走在一起了
being seen in public with him.
他说完故事之后怎么办
What happens when he's done telling the story?
到时候他该说什么
What does he say then?
说完这种富贵故事
After a story like that,
他只需帅气地倚墙站着
all he has to do is lean against the wall,
喝一口水 摆出酷脸就够了
sip some water, and play it cool.
库珀 示范给他看
Coop, show him.
帅啊
Whoa.
站着的时候喝水
Standing and sipping water?
我需要练习一下 但我应该能做到
It'll take some practice, but I think I can do it.
目前掌握的线索有这些
Okay, here's what I've got so far.
在雕像下面
Below the statue,
用剃须膏喷了"毕业班无敌"
it says, "Seniors Rule," in shaving cream.
你没说错
You were right.
关于喷彩摩丝 你也没说错
And you were right about the Silly String, too.
叫实验室证实这结果花了我200美元
It cost me $200 to have a lab confirm that,
我飙车去实验室超速又被罚了250美元
plus a $250 speeding ticket I got racing to the lab.
这钱花得值啊
Money well-spent.
所以从我离开后到现在 你仍是零进展
So, since I've left, you've made...zero progress.
是剃须膏和喷彩摩丝 格雷格
It's shaving cream and Silly String, Greg.
现在我们确定了
We now know that.
何不查看一下学校的监控录像
Why don't we check the school's security cameras?
-那些摄像头是假的 -我们不是筹过款吗
- Those are fake. - But wasn't there a fundraiser?
那笔钱用来买♥♥
We used the money for
教师休息室的复古奢侈沙发了
Restoration Hardware couches for the teachers' lounge.
相当舒适美观
Pretty sweet.
但没有录像或证据
But without footage or some evidence,
我们永远破不了案
we're never going to solve this case.
我们只需走遍
All we need to do is go to every store
方圆一百英里范围内所有售卖♥♥喷彩摩丝的商店
within a hundred-mile radius that sells Silly String
并逐一审问店员 拿出狠劲
and interview the clerks. Aggressively.
我不知道之前我怎会认为这是要认真破案
I don't know why I thought this was going to be real.
别忘了附上你们的参考书目
And don't forget to attach your bibliography.
格式要用对
Properly formatted!
你模仿康韦老师好像啊
You do such a good Mrs. Conway impression.
富兰克林怎么一个人站在那边
Why is Franklin over there by himself?
他刚从意大利回来还在倒时差
Oh, he's just jet lagged from Italy.
天呐 意大利 我最喜欢意大利了
Oh, my gosh, Italy? I love Italy.
富兰克林 安娜凯特说
Hey, Franklin, Anna-Kat said
你刚从欧洲回来
you just got back from Europe.
其实是意大利
It was Italy, actually.
你和安娜凯特一样幽默
You're just as funny as Anna-Kat!
不如跟他们说说你的旅行吧 富兰克林
Why don't you tell them about your trip, Franklin?
那段经历很有意思
It was so interesting
很值得告诉其他人
and worthy of telling other people about.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖
So I'm in Lake Como on my dad's 78-foot yacht
然后他们拿出和牛串...
and they're bringing out the Wagyu steak skewers --
科莫湖
Lake Como?
巨星乔治·克鲁尼在那里有栋房♥子 对吧
Isn't that where George Clooney has a place?
继续说
Just keep going.
我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖...
So I'm in Lake Como on my dad's 78-foot yacht...
你已经说过了
You already said that.
我知道 但我只能从头背起
I know but I only have it memorized from the beginning.
等等 你说背是什么
Wait, what do you mean memorized?
就从你停下的地方接着说
Just continue the story from where you stopped.
我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖
So I'm in Lake Como on my dad's 78-foot yacht.
然后他们拿出
And they're bringing out
嘟嘟串 我是说 和牛嘟嘟
the doo-doo steaks -- I mean, Wag-doo.
糟了 我该怎么办
Shoot. What do I do?
用喝水那招
Just do the water thing.
失陪一下 我有些口渴
Pardon me for a minute, I've developed a thirst.
富兰克林 不 终止行动
Franklin! No. Abort!
富兰克林 不要 住手
Franklin! No! Stop!
我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖
So I'm in Lake Como on my dad's 78-foot yacht,
然后他们拿出和牛串...
and they're bringing out the Wagyu steak skewers...
事实证明阿布林校长不是大侦探波洛
So it turns out Principal Ablin's no Hercule Poirot.
不好意思 谁
I'm sorry, who?
-他不是神探加杰特 -懂了
- He's no Inspector Gadget. - Got it.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表