剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
至少肯尼迪家族希望大家这么认为
At least that's what the Kennedys want you to think.
你瞧 她们没事
See? They're fine.
我知道 我只是担心她们
I know. I just worry about them.
我也是
Me too.
但这是度假
But this is a vacation,
我们要做我们想做的事
and we're doing stuff that we want to do.
-是你想做的事吧 -一回事
- Stuff you want to do. - Same thing.
为了达到目的
And the only way to do that
我们只能信任孩子们能照顾好自己
is to trust the kids to take care of themselves,
她们无疑做得很好
which they're clearly doing. u202d
你需要找到让自己放松的办法
You just need to find a way to relax.
我可以使用我新装的冥想应用
Oh, I could use my new meditation app.
我的手♥机♥就放在
My cellphone is readily accessible
我的便利腰包里 轻易能掏出来
right here in my convenient fanny pack.
我们也可以用加州的方式放松
Or we could relax California style.
梦幻绿色大♥麻♥俱乐部
我不确定这样好不好
Oh, I don't know.
怎么了 在加州是合法的
What? It's legal here.
再说你又不是没抽过
And it's not like you've never done it before.
好吧 记得我告诉过你
Okay, remember when I told you
-我上高中时常去派对玩吗 -记得
- I partied a lot in high school? - u202dYeah.
把"派对"替换成"在地下室学习书法"
Replace "Partied" with "Learned calligraphy in my basement."
别担心 我会陪着你
Don't worry. I'll be with you.
当年我被尊称为
They didn't nickname me
凯蒂·"自♥制♥大♥麻♥烟枪女魔头"可不是浪得虚名
Katie "Dank-Nasty Bong-MacGyver Babylon" for nothing.
比弗利山庄
罗迪欧大道[奢侈品牌聚集地]
如果你想了解我
If you're gonna understand me,
就不能超出我的消费能力
you need to live within my limitations.
所以我给你20美元
So I'm giving you $20.
你只能花这么多钱
That's all you have to spend.
小意思
Piece of cake!
那个挺好看的
That's really nice.
可不是嘛
Sure is.
我要买♥♥白色的
I think I'm gonna get one in white.
虽然你想要 但你不能拥有
Ah, you want it, but you can't have it,
因为那件毛衣售价绝对超过20块
because that sweater definitely costs more than $20.
我是说这辆兰博基尼
I was talking about the Lamborghini.
不过我的确喜欢那件毛衣
But I do like that sweater.
真不好意思 你买♥♥不起
Aw, I'm sorry. You can't afford it.
售价至少三千
It costs at least 3 grand.
告诉你 我要买♥♥下来
You know what? I'm gonna get it.
好了 我受够了
I can't. I'm done.
大♥麻♥店比我想象的好多了
Pot store was a lot nicer than I thought it would be.
而且很有教育意义
And very educational.
前台那位先生告诉我
The gentleman at the front told me
想抽大♥麻♥时 就看看自己手表
that when you want to smoke, you look at your watch
说"嘿 现在是大♥麻♥时间"
and say, "Hey now, it's blunt o'clock."
我们吃下大♥麻♥糖已经过了半小时了
It's been half an hour since we took the gummies.
你有感觉了没
u202dYou feel anything yet?
还没
No.
也许我们该再吃一颗
Maybe we should take another one.
先等一等吧
Let's give it a sec.
你真的喜欢当优步司机吗
Do you really like being an Uber driver?
你当优步司机多久了
u202dSo, h-how long -- how long have you been doing it?
-是史上最棒的工作吗 -我的意思是
- Is it the best thing ever? - Is it -- I mean,
你经常能遇见不一样的人吗
do you see guys all the time?
-你能遇见很多人吗 -但会好怪啊
- Do you see so many people? - Just would be so weird!
-但这样又很棒 天呐 -你有枪吗
- But it's amazing. Oh, my God. - Do you have a gun?
我突然很想当优步司机
I want to be an Uber driver all of a sudden.
你有没有揍过人
Have you punched people?
这争吵太精彩了
What a great fight.
看见没
See?!
真人秀节目最好看了
Reality TV is the best!
宇宙无敌好看
The best!
我浪费了太多时间看肯·伯恩斯执导的纪录片
I've wasted so much time watching Ken Burns. u202d
我知道
I know.
我们自♥由♥了 格雷格
We're free, Greg!
我们正处在人生的绝佳阶段
We're at the place in our life
孩子们几乎不再需要我们了
where the kids hardly even need us anymore.
守得云开见月明啊
We made it!
自己切掉面包边吧 孩子们
Cut your own damn crusts off, kids!
对 没错
Yeah! u202dYeah!
自己找鞋子吧
Find your own damn shoes!
没错 自己鞋子"掉面包边"吧
Yeah, shoes your own damn crust!
什么
u202dWhat?
快看 是女星拉娜·特纳
Hey, look! Lana Turner!
她女儿杀了她的黑帮男友
Her daughter murdered her Mafia boyfriend,
但制片公♥司♥掩盖了这个真♥相♥
and the studio covered it up.
现在的娱乐圈已经不这样行事了
They don't do business like that anymore.
都是大集团的做派
It's all so corporate.
好了
Yes. Okay.
好吧
Alright.
好 我们再试一次
Okay, let's try it again.
豌豆在哪个核桃壳底下
Which shell has the pea?
安娜凯特 我看到那女人连赢了两次
Anna-Kat, I saw that woman win twice in a row,
我每次都发现了豌豆在哪里
and I spotted the ball every time.
我可以把老爸给我们的钱翻倍
I could double the money Dad gave us.
这些都是骗人的把戏
These things are scams.
好吧 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
答对了
Yes!
我要被你赢到破产了
I'm getting killed out here.
索性早点收摊好了
Might just pack it up.
我要玩
I'll do it!
好的
Okay.
你知道哪个没豌豆 你知道哪个有豌豆
You know where the pea is not, you know where the pea is.
盯紧有豌豆的那个核桃壳
Keep your eye on the shell that has the pea.
哪个核桃壳底下有豌豆
What shell has the pea?
那个
That one.
很抱歉
So sorry.
豌豆不在那里 而是在这里
It's not there. It's over here.
什么
What?!
不 我发誓 刚才就在那里
No! I swear, it was there!
他们是一伙的
They were in on it together.
他们给你下套了
They set you up.
这下我惨了
I'm so screwed.
神奇女侠 快帮帮我
Wonder Woman! I need your help!
他们偷了我的钱 你得阻止他们
They stole my money! You need to stop them!
给我5块我就干
I'll do it for $5.
泰勒 别给她钱...
Taylor, don't give her the --
什... 她偷了我的钱
W-- She stole my money!
蝙蝠侠 有人犯罪了
Batman, there's been a crime!
蝙蝠侠
Batman!
到了
Here we go.
我们竟然真的来到了帕普餐厅
I can't believe we're at PUMP.
老板丽莎·凡德帕普是我最喜欢的比弗利娇妻
Lisa Vanderpump's my favorite housewife,
我终于有机会见到她了
and I finally get to meet her!
快下车 格雷格
Get out of the car, Greg.
等等
Wait.
这不对啊
This isn't right.
靠
Oh, crap!
泵修车加油站
我估计是吃大♥麻♥糖吃嗨了
I guess I was all gummied up
在优步软件里输入了错误的"帕普"[泵]and put the wrong PUMP into the Uber web-thing.
格雷格 叫他们回来
Greg, call them to come back.
我的腰包
My fanny pack!
我的腰包落在车上了
I left my fanny pack in the car.
我们全部家当都在里面
It's got all our stuff in it!
我们寸步难移了
We're stranded!
等等
u202dWait!
你的现金腰带呢
What about your money belt?
里面居然只装了
All that is in here
一本袖珍版的《宪法》
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表