剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
No, you can't go back in there alone!
我去找老爸
I'm going to go get Dad.
我没事
I'll be fine!
无论如何你都不能去找你♥爸♥
Under no circumstances should you get your father.
爸
Daddy!
告诉他你玩得特别开心
Tell him you had the best time ever!
停下
Stop it!
没错 我抢了你的路
Yeah, I cut you off.
我男朋友要喝姜汁汽水
My boyfriend needs ginger ale.
受着吧
Get over it.
雕刻师们 还剩25分钟
Carvers, 25 minutes left.
阿布林校长 你在流血
Principal Ablin, you're bleeding.
我不在乎
I don't care.
该死 我的指甲断了
Shoot. My nail broke.
幸运的是
Luckily...
我是个左撇子
I'm a lefty.
太不一样了
So, so different.
你不是和布里去迷宫里玩了吗
Hey, shouldn't you be in the maze with Brie?
我退缩了
I chickened out.
他们让我签署什么东西
They asked me to sign something,
我像懦夫一样逃跑了
and I ran away like a coward.
奥利弗 你只是有生存本能罢了
Oliver, you just have survival instincts.
你没什么需要感到惭愧的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
我们奥图家的人为我们的懦弱而骄傲
We Ottos wear our cowardice with pride.
你的曾祖父
Your great grandfather
在体♥检♥中加装残废
faked a limp through his physical
得以逃过了战争
and dodged the war.
他们镇上的所有男人都在诺曼底中丧生了
Every man in his town was killed at Normandy,
而他最后娶了他最好的兄弟的未婚妻
and he wound up marrying his best friend's fiancée.
要不是因为他的懦弱
If not for his cowardice,
你今天就不会站在这里了
you wouldn't be standing here today.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
把 你得去救妈妈
Dad! You have to go save Mom!
-从什么手里救她 -迷宫
- Save her from what? - The maze!
我们进去了 现在她困在里边了
We went in, and now she's stuck inside!
你们必须救她出来
You guys have to go get her!
你们进迷宫里了
You went into the maze?
我说了"对话结束"
I said, "Conversation over"!
我说不好到底是可爱还是可悲
I can't decide if it's cute or sad
你竟然觉得老妈还听你的话
that you think Mom still listens to you.
天啊 迷宫超可怕
Oh, my God. That maze was so scary.
你错过真是太可惜了
Too bad you missed it.
奥利弗和我爸正要进去救我妈呢
Well, Oliver and my dad are about to go in to save my mom.
我很想去 但如果老爸去
Oh, I'd love to, but if Dad goes,
我得留下来照看你
I'd have to look after you.
你去吧
You can go.
我很愿意在这儿陪安娜凯特
I'm happy to hang here with Anna-Kat.
多谢 太谢谢了
Oh, thanks. So much.
你们必须去 现在就去
You guys have to go! Now!
看来我们得进迷宫里了
Looks like we're going into the maze.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
我知道这是老妈的梦想 但我们偷了吧
I know it's Mom's fantasy, but let's steal it.
你和我 墨西哥 永不回头
You and me, Mexico, never look back.
收藏夹
特里普
-喂 -特里普
- Hello? -Trip!
我抢了一辆车的路
I-I cut this car off,
现在他一直紧跟我不放
and now he won't stop following me.
开回来
Just drive back here.
我远在另一边呢
I'm on the other side of town.
万一我在红灯停下的时候
W-What if when I stop at a red light,
他们从车里出来什么的怎么办
they get out of their car or something?!
好的 冷静
Okay, stay calm.
你知道有谁住在附近吗
Do you know anyone who lives nearby?
-多瑞丝 她家在附近 -去那里
- Doris! Her house is close! - Go there.
特里普
我会和你一直讲电♥话♥ 直到...
I'll stay on the phone until you're --
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
我真该给手♥机♥充电的
I should've charged my phone!
我的手♥机♥在哪儿
Where is my phone?
我受不了了
I'm not doing this anymore!
你不该碰我们的
You're not supposed to touch us!
免责声明免除了我的所有责任
The waiver absolves me of all responsibility!
不是这么玩的 姐们
That's not how it works, man!
-现在是了 -好吧
- It is now! - Okay.
什么都没有
Nothing happened.
灾难之前的等待是最糟糕的部分了
The anticipation is the worst part.
好吧
Okay.
奥利弗 你抓着我的手呢
Oliver, you're holding my hand.
多瑞丝
Doris!
有人吗
Anyone!
救命啊
Help!
安静了好久
It's been quiet for too long.
我知道会有人突然跳出来
I know someone's gonna pop out.
我们没事的
We're fine.
你为什么躲在我后面
Why are you hiding behind me?
我没有躲 我是在保护你
I'm not. I'm protecting you.
爬动的僵尸
Crawling zombies!
继续走
Keep moving.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
It's going straight to voicemail.
肯定在这里的某个地方
Well, it's got to be around here somewhere.
凯蒂
Katie!
多瑞丝 开门
Doris, open up!
我带了一个疯子过来
I led a maniac to your house!
我是说 开门 我就是想打个招呼
I mean...open up, I just want to say hi!
用你的转向灯
Use your blinker!
多瑞丝
Doris?
我快被你吓死了
You scared the hell out of me!
你抢了我的路
You cut me off,
所以我决定给你点颜色看看
so I decided to teach you a lesson.
你在想什么啊 在万圣节这天那样开车
What were you thinking driving like that on Halloween?
你不知道那些最疯的人今晚都火力全开吗
Don't you know the crazies are out in full force tonight?
我妈就是这么说的
That's what my mom told me.
那你立马打给她 告诉她她说得对
Well, call her this second and tell her she was right.
打不了 我手♥机♥没电了
I can't. My phone's dead.
你万圣节出来玩 居然不给手♥机♥充电
You went out on Halloween without your phone charged?!
她也提醒过我这一点
She warned me about that, too.
你18岁 你以为自己无所不知
You're 18, and you think you know everything.
但你屁都不懂
But you know nothing!
现在赶紧回家
Now go home and be thankful
庆幸被你抢了路的是个善人
that you cut off a nice person
而不是个神经病
and not some psychopath!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的孩子们出门去讨糖果快回来了
My kids are coming home from trick-or-treating.
我要吓得他们怀疑人生
I'm gonna scare the innocence out of them!
找到了
Found it!
谢谢你
Thank you.
-凯蒂 -在你开口之前
- Katie -- - Before you say anything --
我先承认我错了
I admit that I was wrong.
这样我们就不用再聊这事了
So we don't have to talk about it anymore.
我们能边走边说吗
Can we do this on the move, people?
迷宫7号♥摄像头
这轮不到你做主
You don't get to call the shots here.
你拉我们女儿来这个鬼地方时
You already did that when you dragged our daughter
就已经做过主了
into this hellscape.
好吧 很抱歉我带了安娜凯特来迷宫
Fine. I'm sorry for bringing Anna-Kat into the maze.
-还有呢 -很抱歉我瞒着你
- And? - And for going behind your back.
还有呢
And?
格雷格 你记得安娜凯特还是婴儿时
Greg, remember when Anna-Kat was a baby
常彻夜哭泣吗
and crying all night?
另外两个孩子又很粘人
And the other two were so clingy
导致我俩精疲力尽
and we were completely exhausted?
记得
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表