剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
虽然只有三个学生
for my three students.
或者我们在这多待一阵
Or we could stay in here a bit longer.
我们那时还经常干什么来着
What else did we used to do back then?
那个我们现在也"干"啊
We still do that now.
但和以前不同
Not the way we used to.
好吧 如果要像以前那样
Well, if we're gonna do it that way,
我得先做15分钟的拉伸运动
I need 15 minutes to stretch.
我喜欢看完牙医的多瑞丝
I like post-dental surgery Doris.
我已经开了10分钟
I've been driving for 10 minutes,
你还没指着我身上的任何地方说会掉毛变秃
and you haven't pointed out any of the places I'm gonna start balding.
我不敢相信他就那么走了
I can't believe he just walked out.
他都不想努力一下
He didn't even want to work on it.
牙医吗
The dentist?
你嘴里到底怎么了
What is going on in your mouth?
不 我是说理查德
No. Richard.
把我说的都忘了吧 好吗
Just forget I said anything, okay?
麻醉剂已经让我飘飘欲仙
I'm all sideways from the nitrous.
我也许还吃了些热身抗焦虑"伙伴"
And I might've taken a few pre-game anti-anxiety pals.
是"药片"
Pills.
不 它们就是我的伙伴
No, they're my pals.
如果你想谈谈 我会倾听的
If you want to talk about it, I'm here to listen.
少跟我来青少年求助热♥线♥那套
Do not Teen Help Line me,
否则我就揍你这张青少年嫩脸
or I will teen face punch you.
该是理查德开车送我回家才对
Richard should be driving me home.
他是我的"紧急联络人"
He was my "In case of emergency" contact.
现在变成你了
Now you are!
我以为和我狗狗的过敏专科医生上♥床♥
And I thought sleeping with my dog's allergist
已经是我的谷底了
was rock bottom...
你为什么不打给我妈或安吉拉
Why didn't you call my mom or Angela?
我不想让她们同情我
I didn't want their pity.
我总是告诉她们离婚后
I'm always telling them how divorce
我重获自♥由♥ 有多么幸福
and all the free time I have now is amazing.
但其实不是
But it's not.
其实我很孤单
It's really lonely.
那最佳的方法就是说出自己的感受
Well, the best thing to do is talk about your feelings.
-一吐为快... -我的杂物箱里有把枪
- You know, get out -- - There's a gun in my glove compartment!
毙了我吧
Shoot me with it!
好吧
Alright.
你刚才说什么
You were saying?
你也许现在没意识到
You may not be able to see it now,
但你很幸运
but you're lucky.
你有好朋友
You've got close friends.
如果你不再一直假装自己很坚强
And if you stop pretending to be so tough all the time
并向她们敞开心扉
and open up to them,
我相信 有她们的帮助
I'm confident that, with their help,
你肯定可以慢慢淡忘掉理查德
you'll be able to move on from Richard
拥有充实幸福的生活
and have a fulfilling, happy life.
见鬼
Holy crap!
怎么了
What?!
你在公园大道上
You're on the Parkway.
天呐 真的唉
Hey, I am.
我光忙着跟你说话 都没注意到这点
Guess I was so busy talking to you, I didn't think about it.
我竟然开上公园大道了
I'm driving on the Parkway.
现在换我给你点建议
Now let me give you some advice --
别嗑药
do not do drugs.
但如果非要嗑 就嗑我现在用的这种
But if you do, you should take whatever I'm on,
因为我感觉太爽了
because I am feeling gooood.
既然妈妈让你待在我房♥间
Since Mom is making you stay in my room,
我想我得告诉你我要偷偷溜出去
I guess I have to tell you I'm sneaking out
参加那个派对
to go to that party.
你被禁足了 妈妈不会喜欢的
You're grounded. Mom's not gonna like it.
那你又要告密了
So you're gonna tattle again?
这不是告密 是告诉妈妈事实
It's not tattling. It's just telling Mom the truth.
你得站在我这边
You need to get on my side.
这是双赢
It goes both ways.
你替我打掩护 我替你打掩护
You cover for me, I cover for you.
我不需要你替我打掩护
I don't need you to cover for me.
但总有一天你会需要
But eventually you will.
你会想做一些他们不希望你做的事
You're gonna want to do things they don't want you to do.
比如纹兴登堡号♥纹身
Like get that Hindenburg tattoo.
纹上"哦 人类啊"几个字被火焰环绕的图案吗
"Oh, the humanity" written amongst the flames.
如果要纹那个 得覆盖我的整个背
To do it right, it'd need to cover my whole back.
妈妈不会让你这么做的
Mom's not gonna let you do that.
所以如果你还是打算纹 就需要我站在你这边
So when you do it anyways, you need me on your side.
而我会愿意这么做的唯一前提
And the only way I'm gonna do that
是你先站在我这边
is if you're on my side.
等价交换
Squid pro quo.
-你不该去 -我必须去
- You shouldn't go. - u202dI have to.
这是周一午餐时大家都会谈论的派对
The party is all everyone will be talking about at lunch on Monday,
比如"简直太棒了"
going like, "That was so epic,"
而我只能瞎扯些有的没的
and I'll be like, "Totes MaGotes Papa Choats,"
他们就会骂我是"垃圾"
and they'll be like, "L."
这是成年人的社交方式 你不懂的
It's a grown-up thing. You wouldn't understand.
在这里 是1999年
In here, it is 1999.
没有孩子 没有前任
No kids. u202dNo exes.
没有《堡垒之夜》
No "Fortnite."
说真的 我玩上瘾了
Seriously, I cannot stop playing.
我已经两天没去上班了
I haven't gone to work in two days.
凯蒂
Katie?
都淡定
Be cool.
是我家老头
It's my old man.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
都半夜了 你在干什么
It's midnight. What's going on with you?
你已经锁在那房♥间里12个小时了
You've been locked in that room for 12 hours.
但是 我感到了前所未有的自♥由♥
And yet...I have never felt more free.
格雷格 孩子就像24小时餐厅
Greg, kids are like a 24-hour diner --
一旦开张 就永不歇业
once it opens, it never closes.
而且你没法换班休息 永远不行
And you can't skip a shift. Ever.
这个房♥间带我回到了
This room is taking me back
我们餐厅开张之前
before we opened our diner.
我累了
I'm tired.
-我只想休息 -我明白
- And I just need a break. - I get that.
但我就是想知道这到底是怎么回事
But just for my own crazy wanting-to-know-what's-going-on,
你打算假装自己没有孩子多久
how long are you planning to pretend you don't have kids?
之前我假装自己手断了有多久
How long did I pretend my hand was broken
好让你了做饭
so you had to do all the cooking?
六个月
Six months.
这听上去不错
That sounds about right.
泰勒
Taylor?
替我看着我的桌子 我打算请病假
Cover my tables. I'm calling in sick.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing? u202d
我刚刚下楼去吃点宵夜
I was just downstairs getting a midnight snack.
穿成这样吗
Dressed like that?
我能说点什么为自己开脱吗
Is there anything I could say that would get me out of this?
我在征集建议
I'm taking suggestions.
滚回你的房♥间
Go to your room.
我明早再收拾你
I will deal with you in the morning.
她都没试图从棚架上爬进房♥间去
She didn't even try climbing up trellis.
她就径直走到前门 大摇大摆地进来
She just walk straight to the front door.
这算是哪门子的"偷溜"
What kind of sneaking is that?
显得我这个妈没教好她似的
It reflects so poorly on me as a mother.
凯蒂 你不能把我和1999年的多瑞丝留在里面
Katie, you cannot leave me with 1999 Doris.
她不停模仿着那个"咋样"的广♥告♥
She keeps doing the "Wassup" commercial.
-咋样 -你瞧
- Wassup?! u202d- See?
我就想稍微休息一下
I just wanted to take a little break,
但你就是不让我休息 是不是
but you couldn't let me, could you?
我知道怎么回事
I know what happened.
你看到我眼中闪着自♥由♥的光
You saw a little glimmer of freedom in my eye,
你受不了 你就必须掐灭它
and you couldn't stand it, and you had to snuff it out!
你就是"母亲掐手"
You're a mother-snuffer!
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表