剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Have fun.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mom.
嘿 特里普 在走之前 你想上楼去
Hey, Trip, before you go, you want to go upstairs
看看谁戴这种瓢虫耳环最好看吗
and play "Who wore it best" with these ladybug earrings?
好啊 你戴着肯定没我好看
Oh, yeah. You're goin' down.
凯蒂 我们那天晚上玩得很开心
Katie. We had a great time the other night.
直接问她吧
Just ask her.
淡定点
Be cool!
斯坦说你这里可能有没吃完的千层面
Um, Stan said you might have some leftover lasagna?
我真的从没吃过这么好吃的东西
I've honestly never tasted anything so good.
就好像又回到了我奶奶的厨房♥
It was like being back in my grandmother's kitchen,
只是你不会一直唠叨你有多怀念穆索里尼
except you're not ranting about how you miss Mussolini.
天呐 我好荣幸
You guys! I'm flattered.
但不幸的是 都吃完了
Unfortunately, I'm all out.
今天斯坦把剩下的都吃完了
Stan had the last of it today.
我们可以付钱让你重新做
We'll pay you to make another one.
-出多少钱 -30块
- How much? - 30 bucks?
-50 -成交
- 50. - Deal.
好的 三小时后再回来吧
Okay. Come back in three hours.
在这期间你想干点什么
What do you want to do?
去我前妻家那边的死胡同里吃甜甜圈
Donuts in my ex-wife's cul-de-sac?
-有趣 -是啊
- Fun. - Yeah.
等等
Hang on.
我做的千层面能卖♥♥钱了吗
Am I about to get paid for my lasagna?
似乎是这样
It looks like it.
这是个疯狂的想法吗
Is this a crazy idea?
我可以把这发展成家庭小作坊吗
Could I make this a home business?
当然可以 你超爱下厨的
You absolutely could. You love cooking.
我可以自己当老板
I'd be my own boss.
时间安排都按自己的意愿来
I could make my own hours.
我不用管理或是被别人管理
I wouldn't have to manage or be managed by others.
你可以穿着睡衣工作
You could wear pajamas at work.
那一直是我的梦想
That's always been my dream.
你好啊 今天情况如何
Well, hey. How'd it go today?
我被录用了
I got accepted.
-太好了 -简直太棒了 亲爱的
- That's great! - That's amazing, honey!
谁知道两个少数族裔的...
Who knew two diverse...
争吵不休的拉拉母亲
bickering lesbian mom
就能让我直接被录用呢
was my ticket in.
凯蒂 你做了什么
Katie, what did you do?
我做了件错事
I did something wrong,
不过是出于正确的理由
for the right reasons.
这大概也算是进步了吧
Well, I guess that's an improvement.
你一般都是因为错误的理由做错误的事
You usually do the wrong thing for the wrong reasons.
我成长了
I'm growing.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表