剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Yeah.
我们那时候最希望的
And all we wanted back then
就是孩子们快快长大 给我们多点空间
was for the kids to grow up and give us some space?
现在他们不想跟我们扯上任何关系
And now they want nothing to do with us.
除了安娜凯特
Except Anna-Kat.
我就是想跟她一起做些好玩的事
I just wanted to do something fun with her
趁她还没"海斯曼"我
before she gives me the Heisman.
就是一脚踢开我
Pushes me away.
我也有正在青春期的女儿
I have teen daughters, too.
我自愿来这里扮鬼
I only volunteered to do this
只是为了她们和朋友来这里玩时
in case they came through with their friends.
我能见上她们一面
I could get to see them.
别放弃
Don't give up.
我们那么信任你
We trusted you!
但在这心塞现状里还是有一线希望的
But there is some small silver lining to all of this.
我和奥利弗刚才走迷宫时
When Oliver and I were walking through,
他因为害怕 握住了我的手
he got scared and held my hand.
骗人
Shut up!
-你好幸运 -我知道
- You're so lucky. - I know.
迷宫8号♥摄像头
快点 走吧 我们快到了
Come on, guys. Let's go. We're almost there.
好 我们赶紧离开这鬼地方
All right, let's get the hell out of here.
奥利弗 我好骄傲
Oliver, I'm proud of us.
我们成功走完全程 没有丧失尊严
We made it through with our dignity.
死吧
Die!
你出来了
You made it!
是啊
I did.
宝贝 我犯了一个大错
Honey, I made a huge mistake.
我真不该带你进那个迷宫的
I should have never brought you in that maze.
没关系 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
反正我的噩梦内容越来越无聊了
My nightmares were getting kind of boring, anyway.
你想跟我一起走迷宫吗
Do you want to do the maze with me?
其实我们该走了
Actually, we might need to go.
你还得做功课 对吧 奥利弗
You have that homework assignment to do, right, Oliver?
不 没事
No. I'm good.
我们去吧
Let's do this.
我最好握着你的手 以防你害怕
I should probably hold your hand in case you get scared.
而且我们要玩得尽兴
And let's just have fun with it.
可以假装我们真的很害怕
You know, we can pretend we're really scared
嘶声裂肺地尖叫 甚至落泪一下
and scream our heads off, maybe cry a little.
如果尿裤子了 也没关系
And if we wet our pants, that's okay, too.
雕刻选手们 三二一时间到
Okay, carvers, in 3, 2, 1.
放下工具
Tools down!
让我们看看
Let's see.
阿布林
Whoa! Ablin!
真不错啊
Nice!
我都不知道你喜欢彻夜摇滚
I didn't know you liked to rock 'n' roll all night.
我没听懂
I don't follow.
鬼娃恰吉
Wow. Chucky.
这是我的
And here's mine.
走复古风 向昔日万圣节致敬
It's a retro nod to Halloween of yore.
这对任何地方的刻瓜玩家来说都是丢人的作品
It's an embarrassment to squash carvers everywhere.
所以真应该设立预选赛
Yeah, this is why there should be qualifying rounds.
就是啊 阿猫阿狗都放进来参赛
I know! They just let anyone in.
这样对我们这种习瓜多年的人很失礼
It's disrespectful to people like us who train for years.
我个人曾在
I personally studied at
断头谷惊吓学院深造过
the Sleepy Hollow Institute of Spooks and Frights.
才没有这个学院
That's not real.
拿出证据
Prove it.
你应该获胜
You really deserve to win.
你今年超越了自己
You outdid yourself this year.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
你的手也稳得非同凡响
But you have an incredibly steady hand.
我常服用治高血压和心脏病的药
I take beta blockers.
需要我帮你找那枚指甲吗
Can I help you find that fingernail?
那太好了
I'd like that.
我们应该让他们独处
We should give them some privacy.
评审还没宣布谁赢了
The judges haven't announced the winner yet.
你先走也不会有损失的
I think you're safe to go.
我就想跟你说一声 我回来了
Hey. I just wanted to let you know I'm home.
你今晚...
How was --
算了
Ugh, never mind.
我不问了
No questions.
谢谢你在门禁前回来
Thanks for being home by curfew.
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
今晚很漫长
Just a long night.
我能在这躺一会吗
Can I lie here for a minute?
当然
Of course.
出去 快出去
Get out! Get out!
我吗
Me?
不 不是你
No, not you.
你想在我怀里待多久都行
You stay here forever.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表