剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
希望你明白 我明显是指你妈妈
I certainly hope that it was clear that I meant your mother,
而非同性恋群体
not other gay people.
我本来都没怎么想这事
I hadn't given it much thought.
但现在我开始细想了
Until now.
现在我满心都这么想
Now it's all I can think about.
或许被选为「杰出学生」
Maybe being named Distinguished Pupil
能打消你这个想法 是吧
will take it off your mind, huh?
还顺带附上一封推荐信吗
Does that come with a letter of recommendation perhaps?
可以的
It does.
我立刻就去写一封
I'll write one up tout de suite.
你看见了吗
You see that?
他为了哄我开心 使出浑身解数
He's falling all over himself to keep me happy.
原来当同性恋和当有钱人一样
Turns out being gay is the same as being rich.
你怎么把动物玩偶都拿出来了
What are you doing with your stuffed animals?
我之前去了佩妮家
I was just at Penny's house.
她重新装饰了她的房♥间
She re-did her room.
她小时候的东西全都丢了
All of her little kid stuff is gone.
她从小孩跨越成大人了
She made The Jump,
我所有的朋友也都实现了跨越
and all my friends have, too.
所以如果我还想带人来家里玩
So, if I ever want to have anyone over,
我就该处理掉这些玩具
it's time I get rid of all this.
我能理解
I get that.
我不知道我舍不舍得丢掉这些小马
I don't know if I can get rid of my ponies.
特别是「亮鬃」
Especially Glittermane.
它的生命是一个黑巫师赋予的
She was brought to life by a dark wizard.
肯定不能利落地杀死它
It's not gonna be a clean kill.
我从小孩跨越到大人时
When I was making The Jump,
我唯一无法割舍的是我的芭比娃娃
the one thing I couldn't get rid of was my Barbies.
实在无法放下它们
Couldn't let 'em go.
那你怎么做的
So, what'd you do?
我一咬牙彻底抛弃了
I went cold turkey.
我全扔进垃圾箱
I threw them in the trash
看着垃圾车把它们永远地带离我的生命
and watched as the garbage truck took them away forever.
那我也这么做吧
Then I guess that's what I'll do, too.
但我得先喂饱它们 给它们洗澡
After feeding them and bathing them
然后一起欣赏最后一次绝美落日
and taking in one last glorious sunset.
别评判我的过程
Don't judge my process.
奥图兄弟回来啦
Otto bros in the house!
-凯蒂 -格雷格
- Katie! - u202dGreg!
又见面了 太棒啦
It's so nice to see you again.
我帮你准备好了格雷格的办公室
I've got Greg's office all set up for you.
你有转换器吗
Oh, do you have an adapter?
我得插上我的雨林声音助眠机
I need to plug in my rainforest noise machine.
格雷格出门都会带上雨林声音助眠机
Greg always travels with a rainforest noise machine.
虽然我们在不同大♥陆♥长大
Even though we were brought up on different continents,
但我们共同点却如此多
we have so much in common.
我们都是学者
We're both academics.
我们都喜欢切边三明治
We both like crustless sandwiches.
-重现战争 -清唱组合
- War reenactments. - A cappella groups.
♪没错♪
♪ Yes, we do ♪
回家路上 格雷格想尝试正宗的美国甜甜圈
On the way here, Greg wanted to try a real American donut,
所以我们停下买♥♥了...
so we stopped off at the --
我的办公室对他来说太冷了
It's too cold in my office for him.
-他一定没问题的 -不
- I'm sure he's fine. - u202dNo.
我们有心灵感应
See, we have this cosmic connection
我能感知到他的感受
where I can tell what he's feeling.
好了 我得打住你
Okay, I'm just gonna head this off now.
你们不是双胞胎 甚至不是一个妈生的
You're not twins. You don't even have the same mother.
你们不过是同一个饥渴老爸生的两个呆瓜
You're just two dorks who share the same horny dad.
嘟嘟 奥图一家 维芙来啦
Pip pip, Ottos! Viv is here!
你告诉他我弟弟来的事了吗
Did you tell her about my brother?
什么 没有啊
What? No.
美国人也常说"嘟嘟"的啦
People say "Pip pip."
一般为英国人用的开场语
你好
Hello.
我是格雷格的弟弟格雷格
I'm Greg's brother Greg.
我是维芙
I'm Viv.
我听说你要来
I heard you were coming
我想让你有宾至如归的感觉
and I wanted to make you feel at home,
所以特地给你做了英式热煎饼
so I made you some crumpets.
热煎饼
Crumpets? u202d
你太贴心了
You are so thoughtful.
格雷格 这位仙子是谁啊
Greg, who is this angel?
快请坐 跟我好好介绍下你自己
Come, sit, tell me everything about yourself.
你是剖腹产儿吗 是臀位胎儿吗
Uh, were you a C-section? Were you a breech?
我想知道所有细节 从你出生开始
I want to know every detail, right from the start.
这个格雷格比你家的强多了
This Greg is so much better than yours.
我叫她不要露出平时的可怕真面目
I told her not to be her everyday awful self,
现在他完全上钩了
and he's totally buying it.
我特别交代过 不要撮合我弟弟和维芙
I specifically told you not to set up my brother with Viv.
没错 但你能不能别再对我指手画脚
Yes, but when are you going to stop asking me
你明知道我肯定会我行我素 不听你的
not to do things that you know that I'm going to do anyway?
你这样让我很不自在啊
It puts me in a very uncomfortable position.
这都怪你
This is your fault.
维芙抢走了我和我弟弟相处的时间
Viv's eating up my time with my brother.
他们昨晚在外面玩到很晚
They were out late last night.
今天凌晨才回来
They got back early this morning.
照这样下去 我们没有机会下象棋了
At this rate, we're never gonna get to play chess.
我可以陪你下象棋啊
I'll play chess with you.
得了吧
Yeah, okay.
大家好啊
Hello, all.
我和维芙共度了最神奇的早晨
Viv and I had the most magical morning
我们在公园漫步
strolling through the park,
分享我们的生活和梦想
talking about our lives, our dreams.
你们知道她想搬去乡村小屋吗
Did you know she wants to move into a cottage?
小屋感觉小了点吧
A cottage seems a little small
对一个有孩子的女人来说
for a woman with... A child.
维奥莱特吗 我好喜欢维芙有个孩子
Violet? I love that Viv has a kid.
简直像有入门工具包一样
It's like having a starter kit.
什么入门工具包
Starter kit for what?
你要入什么门
What are you starting?
组建家庭吧
A family, I guess.
我知道我想得远了点
I know I'm getting ahead of myself,
但我感觉自己就像置身于爱情喜剧中
but I feel like I'm in the middle of a romantic comedy,
我遇见了一个人
where you meet someone,
90分钟后 我就在机场里狂奔拦人
and 90 minutes later, you're running through the airport
而连姆·尼森在一旁给我打气
as Liam Neeson cheers you on.
是《真爱至上》啦
It's "Love, Actually."
顶多就是一时迷恋而已
It's infatuation, at best.
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind,
但我邀请了维芙陪我出席讲座
but I made Viv my plus-one to the lecture.
毕竟你去只是出于礼貌
I mean, you were just coming to be nice,
但维芙是真心对
but Viv is genuinely interested in
诺曼征服对佛兰德人的持续影响有兴趣
the lasting impact that the Norman Conquest had on the Flemish people.
她总对这话题说个不停呢
She never shuts up about it.
那我不去讲座了吗
So, I'm not going to the lecture?
我就知道你会理解的
I knew you'd understand.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
我们得制止这一切
We need to put a stop to this.
亲爱的 你知道我从不先满足你的需求
Oh, honey. You know I never put your needs before mine.
再见了 老朋友们
Goodbye, old friends.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
长大了一点
Older.
我甚至可能开始用
I think I might even start writing
没有水果味道的铅笔写字
with pencils that don't smell like fruit.
今天是第二天了
So, it's day dos.
出柜后的生活是什么样的
What's life like out of the closet?
有些人窃窃私语
A few whispers.
我前女友跑来跟我说 "难怪我们会分手"
My ex-girlfriend walked up to me and said, "That makes sense."
我不喜欢这一点
Didn't care for that.
不过总的来说 挺好的
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表