剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
This kind of bravery
正是我选你作为我的论文主人公的原因
is exactly why I chose you for my "Hero" paper.
等等 你真要写一篇关于我的论文吗
Wait. Are you really writing your paper on me?
是啊 所以我才问了你那么多问题
Yeah. That's why I had to ask you so many questions.
-为什么是我 -很简单
- But why me? u202d- Easy.
我们的阅读程度相同 对女孩的品味一样
We read at the same level, we have the same taste in girls,
而你是我认识的最友善的人
and you're the nicest person I know.
这不就是身为英雄所需要的品质吗
Isn't that what being a hero's all about?
真抱歉我之前吼了你
I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier.
那太违反英雄精神了
That was definitely not heroic.
确实 但我们是哈德森兄弟
No, but we're the Hudson brothers.
我们只剩彼此了
We're all we got.
妈妈因难产而死
Mom died during childbirth,
爸爸和毛皮猎人跑了
and Dad ran off with a fur trapper.
我编了个背景故事
I made up a backstory.
无论是不是真兄弟 我都会在你身边守护你
Fake brother or not, I'm here for you.
谢了
Thanks.
那么 作为我哥 你能带我去看医生吗
So, as my big brother, can you take me to the medic?
当然 我们去清理枪伤
Yeah. Let's get that gunshot wound cleaned up.
不 是去看真正的医生 我对贴纸的胶过敏
No, the real medic. I'm allergic to sticker glue.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
进入最佳状态
Getting into the groove.
等铃♥声♥响了 这个走廊充满孩子
And when that bell rings and this hallway fills up with kids...
我就完全进入《何必拒绝》状态了
I will be fully Turning Down for what.
求你了 我求你了 别跳了
Please! I'm begging you, do not dance!
我可以不跳
I won't
前提是你得意识到作为一个强大的年轻女人
as long as you realize being a powerful young woman
意味着在遭受不公时站出来维护自己
means speaking up when you've been wronged.
而不是随时做任何你想做的事
It doesn't mean doing whatever you want whenever you want.
-明白吗 -明白了 我会遵守规则
- Got it? u202d- Got it. I'll obey the rules.
快把洗碗巾拿开吧
Just put the dish towel away.
别试探我 因为只要你犯错
Don't test me, because one misstep
我就会在学校 你的毕业典礼
and I'll be cutting a rug at school, graduation,
你工作的圣诞派对上翩翩起舞
your work Christmas party.
我永远都有这种力量
I have this power... forever.
我会乖乖的 我保证
I'll behave. I promise.
很好 现在回♥教♥室里学加法去吧
Good! Now you get back in class and learn how to add.
我上五年级了 我们学分数乘法了
I'm in 5th grade. We're multiplying fractions.
我们学加法 我们学加法
We're adding. We're adding.
现在我们即将绞死比茨将军
Here is about to be hanged General Beats,
英国的叛徒
a traitor to the English crown.
有人想为他说几句话吗
Would anyone like to speak on this man's behalf?
我想说
I would.
我有责任来让自己问心无愧
I have a duty to clear my conscience.
我一直在反抗将军
I have been insubordinate to the General,
我不该无视
and I was wrong to take for granted
他是个多么温和有爱 慷慨大度的领袖
what a caring and gracious leader he is.
我们应该饶他一命
His life should be spared
好让我用余生向他证明
so that I can spend the rest of mine showing him
他对我有多重要
how much he means to me.
都是我的功劳 老兄 是我促成的
I did that, muchacho. That was me.
谢谢你 奥利弗
Thank you, Oliver.
但我还是得死
But I still have to die
才能激励我的战士们去战斗 并且赢得胜利
to inspire my men to fight and win the battle.
叛徒
Traitor!
我很欣赏你所说的话
I really appreciate what you said,
你出现在这里 对我意义重大
and it means the world to me that you're here,
不管过程
no matter how it happened.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you, too, son.
真是感人的一刻
That was a nice moment.
停止录像 各位
Let's stop rolling, guys.
我们不该取笑海臀教授
We shouldn't be making fun of Professor Badonkadonk.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们绝对应该 只是不该取笑此事
We absolutely should, just... not about this.
收工吧
Let's pack it in,
就像比茨把大屁♥股♥收进打褶的卡其裤里一样
like Beats packs it into his pleated khakis.
有什么遗言 比茨将军
Any final words, General Beats?
愿我的死能够激励
May my death serve as an inspiration
革命的儿女
to the sons and daughters of the revolution.
一直到永远
Now and forever more!
你笑得太过了
You're smiling too much.
还是得稍微笑一笑
I mean, still smile a little.
戴恩得拍照片发简讯
Dane's got to take the newsletter photo.
大家一起说"处决"
Everybody say, "Execution!"
处决
Execution!
愿我的死能够激励
May my death serve as an inspiration
革命的儿女
to the sons and daughters of the revolution.
一直到永远
Now and forever more.
哇 太吸引人了
Wow. That was riveting.
真希望我能亲眼看到
Wish I could've seen it.
实际上 你可以的
Actually, you can.
-天啊 -我得坦白一下
- Oh, God. - I gotta come clean.
我的工作人员一直在拍摄
My guys were filming the whole time.
朗尼 我就知道你控制不住自己
Lonnie, I knew you couldn't help yourself.
不 我确实控制自己了
No, I did help myself!
在看到你和奥利弗父子情深之后
After being there and watching you and Oliver,
我知道那对你有多重要了
I saw how much it meant to you,
所以我不会用那段录像的
so I'm not using the footage.
但我还是把它剪进了战争中的英雄高光时刻
But I did edit it into a heroic highlight reel from the battle, so...
-来看看 -好啊
- Check it out. - Oh good.
开火
Fire.
装弹
Reload.
-大家一起说"处决" -处决
- Everybody say, "Execution!" - Execution!
看来还是有比你的舞更让人难堪的东西
I guess there is something more embarrassing than your dancing.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表