剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Well, you're taking your time to think about it,
-这说明你是个深思熟虑的人 -谢谢
- which makes you a thoughtful person. u202d- Thanks.
只要你别说是艾德·希兰什么的
Just as long as you don't say Ed Sheeran or something,
那你就真的很赞
you're officially awesome.
好吧 我想过了
Okay, I've thought about it.
我最爱的音乐人是艾德·希兰
My favorite musician is Ed Sheeran.
瞧啊 你笑了
Oh, look at that! You're laughing.
当你们成功开导了来电者后会做些什么
What do you guys do when you make someone feel better?
可以按铃庆祝什么的吗
You get to, like, ring a bell or something?
桌上的凹槽会吐出一些票
Tickets spew out of a slot in the desk,
我可以去奖品中心兑换东西
and I redeem them at the prize counter.
如果我能让你说出"这真的帮到了我"
If I get you to say, "That really helped,"
我就能获得一个竹制的挠痒器了
I'll have enough to get a bamboo back scratcher.
很高兴知道这点
Good to know.
你为什么不说我真的帮到你了呢
Why aren't you saying I really helped you?
因为那样我们就没法继续聊下去了
Because then we'd be done talking,
我还没准备好接受这点
and I'm not ready for that.
我好爱这个笑容
Ah, love that smile.
你什么时候满18岁
When do you turn 18?
别回答这个问题了
Don't answer that.
你确定这个距离没错吗 好像太远了啊
Are you sure that's right? That seems kind of far.
别想着距离
Don't think about the distance.
屈膝 投球 就行了
Just bend at the knees and follow through.
好吧
Okay.
那我就尽力一试吧
Here goes nothing.
好吧 或许你还是想着点距离吧
Okay, well, maybe think about the distance a little bit.
爸 我发现你哪里做错了 但好消息是
Dad, I see what you did wrong, but good news --
这是完全可以纠正的
it's totally fixable.
为了投中 你需要瞄准篮框才行
In order to make the shot, you need to aim at the basket.
我瞄准了啊
I was.
完蛋了
Well, crap.
就差一点啊
So close!
快进去啊
Get there!
那是我的错
That's on me.
A先生 我真的很想跟泰勒一起去参加毕业舞会
Mr. A, I really want to go to prom with Taylor.
投进一个三分球并没有那么难
Shooting a three-pointer is not that hard, okay?
照我这样做就行了
Just do what I do.
抓住球 扔进去就行了
Just grab the ball and toss it in.
你根本就不需要看篮框
You don't even have to look at the hoop.
抓住 扔出
Just grab and toss it.
瞧吧
See?
抱歉 孩子们
I'm sorry, kids.
我以前打过篮球
I-I have played basketball before,
但不知道是什么原因 我就是投不中
but for some reason, I can't make this shot.
泰勒 除了这项 你已经完成了清单上的所有项目
Taylor, you've completed your list except for this,
那已经够接近完美了
and that's close enough.
我允许你去参加毕业舞会
You have my permission to go to the prom.
我们要去参加毕业舞会了
We're going to prom!
-不行 -什么
- No. - u202dWhat?
我还以为我终于能领悟到对话的要点了呢
I thought I was finally getting the hang of conversations.
我对自己承诺过 必须完成清单上所有项目
I made a promise to check every item off that list --
一项不落
every item.
那我就要做到
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
这清单的意义
The whole point of this list
就在于教导我要坚持到底
was to teach me to see things through
不要当个半途而废的人
and not to be such a screw-up.
所以我现在绝不会放弃
And I'm not gonna stop now.
但是 宝贝 你♥爸♥的篮球技术
But, babe, your dad is, like, so, so, so, so,
烂穿地心啊
so bad at basketball.
其实我所有运动技能都很烂
All sports, really.
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉就是一群老人
I guess it's just a bunch of really old people
住在纽约的公♥寓♥里
who live in apartments in New York,
还有只猴子
and there's a monkey.
就是啊 我也不懂《老友记》好看在哪里
Yeah, I don't get "Friends" either.
你们学校的男生都是白♥痴♥
Guys at school are idiots.
任何人能和你一起参加舞会都是他们的幸运
Anybody would be lucky to go to prom with you.
那你呢
Well, how about you?
我怎么了
How about me, what?
你愿意和我一起去舞会吗
Do you want to go to prom with me?
糟了 我把气氛弄尴尬了
Oh, no, I made it awkward.
-我不该开口的 太傻了 -不 不是的
- It was stupid to ask. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
只是热♥线♥回复有规定的标准程序...
It's just there's a procedure here, and --
忘记我说过的话吧 你帮了我很多
Forget I said anything. You helped me a lot.
你可以获得那个竹制挠痒器了
You earned yourself that bamboo back scratcher.
算了 管它什么标准程序呢
You know what? Screw procedure.
我很乐意和你一起去舞会
I'd love to go to prom with you.
真的吗
Really?
按规定我不能询问你的个人信息
They don't let me ask for your information,
所以我告诉你我的
so I'll give you mine.
我叫奥利弗 我住在伍迪街23号♥
My name is Oliver, and I live at 23 Woody Lane.
很好 我明晚7点去接你
Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 7:00.
到时见
See you then.
你看起来很开心
Oh, you look happy.
你把来电者哄开心了
You're making our callers happy.
你觉得我看起来快乐吗
D-Do you think I look happy?
发自内心地快乐
So happy.
如果把球投进我们家玫瑰丛能得分的话
If you got points for shooting the ball in our rose bushes,
我就是得分王啦
I'd be the leading scorer.
我们家女儿被霸凌了
Our daughter is being bullied.
什么
What?
我刚在安娜凯特的书包里发现了这个
I just found this in Anna-Kat's backpack.
"你烂透了 蒂莉留"
"You suck. Tilly."
阿布林校长明知道我家宝贝遭人欺负
Principal Ablin knew that my baby was being bullied,
他却只发一封邮件就完事了
and his only response was an e-mail!
我诅咒那个男人的脑袋被人按进马桶
I want that man to be given a swirly
整个人被塞进储物柜
and shoved in a locker!
你不是说"霸凌塑造个性"吗
What happened to "bullying builds character"?
你娶我又不是因为我说话前后一致 格雷格
You didn't marry me for my consistency, Greg!
而是因为你蠢到以为我生完几个孩子
You married me for a body that you foolishly thought
还能保持原来的苗条身材
would stay the same after kids!
这事只能怪你自己
That's on you.
-我们别在安娜凯特面前提这事 -为什么不
- Let's not bring up the note to Anna-Kat. - Why not?
我是在每周例行偷翻她东西时发现的
u202dI found it while doing my weekly deep snoop into her stuff.
我们就泛泛地讨论霸凌话题
Let's just talk about bullying in general
看她有何反应
and see how she reacts.
好吧 但你真的不该再偷翻孩子们的东西了
Okay, but you really should stop snooping on the kids.
我要是不偷翻
Without my snooping,
我们就对孩子们的事一无所知了
we wouldn't know anything about our children.
我也不会知道你最近到处挑选
And I also wouldn't know that you've been shopping around
后院鸡舍了
for a backyard chicken coop.
想都别想 清除你的浏览记录
That's not happening. Clear your browser.
我知道你会操作
I know you know how to do it.
安娜凯特 该睡觉了
Anna-Kat, it's time for bed.
你有什么事想跟我们说吗
Anything you want to talk about?
没有 晚安
No. Good night.
但你知道你任何事都可以和爸妈说的吧
But you know you can talk to us about anything, right?
任何事吗
Anything?
任何事
Anything.
好吧
Okay.
我想聊聊你们离开我房♥间
I want to talk about you guys leaving
让我睡觉的事
and letting me go to bed.
晚安
Good night!
我们可以聊这个
We can talk about that...
但我们也可以谈谈霸凌
...but we can also talk about bullying.
如果你被霸凌了 你可以告诉我们的
If you're being bullied, you can come to us.
好的
Okay.
我正在被一个
I'm being bullied by a boy
散发杏仁味口气的男生
whose breath smells like almonds
和一个穿得像懒惰伐木工的女生霸凌
and a girl who dresses like a lazy lumberjack.
晚安
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表