剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Guess who next week's guest is?
是我 永远是我
Me. It's always me.
冬季灯节
这真棒
This is great.
我不知道你如何
I don't know about you,
但我根本没在想那封信
but I'm not thinking about that letter at all.
什么信
What letter?
卡内基梅隆的信
The letter from Carnegie Mellon.
我知道 我只是假装不知道
Oh, I know. I was just pretending I didn't know
因为我根本没在考虑
because that's how little I'm thinking about it.
你真是个好演员
You're such a good actress.
你肯定会被录取的
You're totally getting in.
停 我们就继续享乐
Stop! Let's just keep having fun
不要考虑卡内基梅隆
and not think about Carnegie Mellon.
嗨 今日口味是什么
Hi! Uh, what's your flavor of the day?
甜瓜[梅隆]Melon.
天啊
Oh, God.
青少年求助热♥线♥
嗨 黛博拉 周末过得怎么样
Oh, hey, Deborah. How was your weekend?
还可以 很有挑战性
It was good, but challenging.
好吧 很好
Okay. Great.
我和我妈关于边界大吵了一架
I got into a fight with my mother about boundaries.
她不想让我再去她的公♥寓♥了
She doesn't want me stopping by her apartment anymore.
好吧 听起来你已经解决了
Okay. Well, it sounds like you worked through it.
实际上我没有
Actually, I didn't.
就是 就是那些东西
It's just, there's all this stuff,
那些压力 你懂吗 我是说
all this pressure, you know? I mean --
青少年求助热♥线♥ 请说出你的问题
Teen Help Line. Please have a lengthy problem.
你好 我上周打来电♥话♥和你聊过
Hey, man. I called and talked to you last week.
你好 你好
Hey! I mean, hey.
我很高兴你又打来了
I'm glad you called back.
是啊
Yeah.
也许这是个错误
Maybe this was a mistake.
不 不 幸亏你打来了
No, no, it's good you called.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
我只是觉得我必须要和谁谈谈 你懂吗
I just feel like I have to tell someone, you know?
当然
Y-- For sure.
这里很安全
This is a safe space,
你想说什么都可以
so you can say whatever you want.
你好 你还在吗
Hello? You still there?
是的 我还在
Yeah. Yeah, I'm still here.
我只是从没说出声过
I just never said this out loud before
不管是对自己还是对别人
to myself or anyone.
但是
But, um...
我觉得自己是同性恋
I think I'm gay.
我是说 不
I mean... No --
我是同性恋 我是同性恋
I'm gay. Um, I'm gay.
这很棒
That was great.
你做得很棒
You did great.
我不敢相信我竟然说出来了
I can't believe I just said that.
我知道这对你来说是个大事
You know, I know what a big deal this is for you,
但你并不孤单
but you're not alone.
有很多青少年都经历过
There are a lot of teens who have gone through this
而他们出柜后也过得很好
and come out the other side just fine.
而他们甚至不是像你一样受欢迎的足球运动员
And they're not popular football players like you.
你怎么知道我踢足球
How do you know I play football?
我不知道
Uh, I-I don't.
这是稿本里写的
It says here in the script.
跟男孩们说"你是足球运动员"
I say, "You're a football player" to guys
跟女孩们说"你是排球运动员"
and "You're a volleyball player" to girls.
我以为这是全国性的热♥线♥
I thought this was a national hotline.
是本地的吗 你和我上同所学校吗
It's local? Do you go to my school?
不 听着 威尔
No! Look, Will --
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?!
你是那家伙
You're that kid.
你是公告栏旁边那家伙
You're that kid by the bulletin board!
你不用担心 我不会告诉别人的
You don't have to worry. I'm not gonna tell anybody.
我会确认此事的
Yeah, I'll make sure of that.
喂 威尔
Hello? Will?
我是说 匿名呼叫者
I-I mean, anonymous caller?
我能买♥♥椒盐卷饼吗
Can I have a pretzel?
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, honey.
她想要椒盐卷饼 就给她吧
She wants a pretzel. Just let her.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
那个母亲说 就给她吧[音同信] 就像录取信
The mom said, "Let her." As in "admissions letter"?
显然我们没法享乐了
We're clearly not gonna have any fun.
我们回家 打开信
Let's just go home, open the letter,
-赶快结束吧 -信
- and get it over with. - u202d"Letter."
你刚说了信 又来了
You just said "letter"! There it is again!
你知道"永不过时"这个俗语吗
You know that phrase "It never gets old"?
在这里并不适用
That does not apply here.
实际上我听取了你产生影响的建议
Oh, I actually took your advice about making an impact.
我录了一个我发钱的视频
I shot a video where I handed out money to people.
不是真的钱 是朗尼币
It wasn't real money, they were Lonnie Bucks,
但能在我的网页里换取一些超酷的东西
but they are redeemable on my website for some sick merch, bro.
这是一千万朗尼币
That's 10 million Lonnie Bucks.
你就快买♥♥得起一件有彩弹球印的T恤了
You're halfway to a T-shirt with paintball splats on it.
我已经有六件了
I already have six of those.
朗尼 我很感动你的努力
Lonnie, I appreciate that you're trying,
但做出影响
but making a difference
意味着为他人做什么
means doing something for someone else
而不是为了自己的利益
that doesn't benefit yourself.
我真搞不懂你们这一代
I don't get your generation.
我们来拿更多饼干
We came for more cookies!
是的 我们又卖♥♥光了
Yep. We sold out again.
我看到了你的视频 很有想法
I saw your video. So creative.
我猜当你没钱时
I guess when you have no other resources,
只能走捷径了
you have to use the ol' noodle, huh?
我参加了你的饼干挑战 安娜凯特
I took your cookie challenge, Anna-Kat.
我希望你能赢
I hope you win.
但你不会赢的
You're not going to, though.
因为不管你卖♥♥了多少
Because however many boxes you sell,
我都会叫我爸再多买♥♥一盒 让我获得最终胜利
I'm going to have my dad buy one more so I win.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
因为我妈和我喜欢赢
Because my mom and I like to win things.
-对吗 妈妈 -没错 宝贝
- Right, Mom? - You got it, baby!
你是真心想赢得那趟假期吗
Do you even want that vacation?
凯蒂 那个洛杉矶之旅吗
Oh, Katie. The Los Angeles thing?
那根本算不上假期
That's not a vacation.
我只是要去那边办事而已
I just have some errands to run out there.
我很遗憾 安娜凯特
I'm sorry, Anna-Kat.
但你该感到自豪
But you should be proud of yourself.
你试图用正当的方式赢得比赛
You tried to win the contest the right way,
说到底 那才是最重要的
and at the end of the day, that's what's most important.
那个道理我早就懂了
I already know that lesson.
我想学会新道理
I wanted to learn a new lesson,
我努力付出就能赢得精彩旅行的道理
the one where I work hard and get a great trip.
还会有其他旅行的
There'll be other trips.
不会有了
No. Not really.
我就是想在我姐姐
I just wanted a real vacation
去上大学之前 来一趟真正的度假
before my big sister goes away to college
因为之后我们家就不再一样了
and changes our family forever.
宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
这本来是我们一家人最后一次
This was gonna be our last big memory
齐聚一堂的美好回忆
when we're all together.
简直像被彩弹打中胸口一样痛 对吗 凯特
It's like a paintball to your heart, right, Kate?
-快逃 -好咧
- Run. - u202dYep.
青少年求助热♥线♥
你站住
Hey, you.
威尔 等等 我不想死时穿着老土牛仔裤啊
Will, wait! I don't want to die in a pair of Kirkland jeans.
你别到处逼逼
You better keep your mouth shut.
当然不会
Of course.
我知道我说起来容易
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表