剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
不 我见过她对卢瑟用这招
Oh, no, I've seen her do this to Luthor.
我们是要去兽医站
We're going to the vet!
我们是要去你们的学校搞毕业班恶作剧
We're going to your school to pull a senior prank!
2019届最棒
Class of 2019!
但我们是2020届啊
But we're the class of 2020.
抱歉 旧习难改
Sorry. Old habits.
我准备了喷彩摩丝 剃须膏和衣服
I've got Silly String, shaving cream, and clothes
把民兵雕像打扮成阿布林校长
to make the Minuteman look like Principal Ablin.
开工吧
Let's get to work!
但这不会让我们陷入麻烦吗
But aren't we gonna get in trouble?
喷彩摩丝和剃须膏一擦就干净了
Silly String and shaving cream wipe off.
这完全是无害的乐趣
This is harmless fun.
泰勒 信你妈得永生
Taylor, trust your mother.
这比我的恶作剧酷太多了
This is so much better than my prank.
我本来打算快速转圈直到头晕目眩的
I was gonna spin around real fast until I got dizzy.
然后呢
And? u202d
整个恶作剧就这样啊
That was the whole prank.
那个恶作剧捉弄了谁啊
Who's that pranking?
主要是我的肚子
My tummy, mostly.
天呐
Oh, geez...
毕业班无敌
这个阿布林做得也太像了
That is such a good Ablin.
我们必须拍张照发给他
We've gotta send this to him.
-别了 亲爱的 -我觉得充满活力
- Oh, sweetie. - u202dI feel so alive!
但我们应该在被抓住前 赶紧逃走
But we should really get going before we get caught.
等等 这是点睛之笔
Hang on. Here is the finishing touch.
阿布林校长
好了 下来吧
Alright, come on down.
天呐 我把雕像搞坏了
Oh, my God, the statue! I broke it!
-天呐 -别担心
- Oh, man. - u202dDon't worry.
我相信肯定能直接卡回去的
I'm sure it snaps right back in.
我就实话实说了 孩子们 这很不妙啊
I'm not gonna lie to you, kids. This is not good.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
刚刚是历史协会打来的
That was the Historical Guild.
显然 昨天晚上
Apparently, last night,
有禽兽亵渎了学校的民兵雕像
some monster desecrated the school's Minuteman statue!
-砍掉他的头吧 -那太人道了
- Off with his head! - That's far too humane!
如果现在是殖民时期
If these were Colonial days,
干这事的人就该被五马分尸
whoever did this would be dragged by horses,
丢下悬崖 然后...
thrown off a cliff, and --
原来你在取笑我啊
Oh, you're making fun of me.
我受不了了 我要去找爸爸坦白交代
I can't take this. I'm going to confess to Dad.
泰勒 如果你敢为你自己的行为负责
Taylor, if you take responsibility for your actions,
那我一定将你禁足
you are so grounded.
你真是有史以来最奇葩的妈了
You are the weirdest mom ever!
听着 摆脱这麻烦的唯一的办法
Look, the only way we're getting out of this mess
就是我们团结一致 守口如瓶
is if we stick together and keep our mouths shut.
我照你说的做了 A太太
I did what you said, Mrs. A.
我处理好了火枪
I "took care" of the musket.
我把它"处理"得好极了
I took really good care of it.
完全清理打磨干净了
It's cleaned and polished.
我完全不是那个意思
That's not at all what I meant.
我开始觉得我可能有学习障碍了
I'm starting to think I have a learning disability.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
完了 是阿布林校长
Holy crap, it's Principal Ablin.
我们被抓到了
We're caught!
特里普 我把话说清楚
Trip, I am going to be very clear here
这样就不会有任何误解了
so that there's no confusion.
用铲子把火枪埋在后院
Bury the musket in the backyard using a shovel,
确保火枪要完全被泥土覆盖住
and make sure that the musket is fully covered with dirt
这样它就不会露出地面了
so that it's not sticking out of the ground.
"它"指的是火枪
"It" being the musket,
"地面"的意思就是地面
and "the ground" being the ground.
瞧吧
See?
为什么不能大家跟我说话都说得这么清楚呢
Why can't everyone talk to me like that?
u202d来了
Coming!
阿布林校长 真是个惊喜啊
Principal Ablin! What a surprise.
我是带着可怕的坏消息而来的
I've come with terrible news.
你最好先坐下
You're going to want to sit down.
西港民兵 本校备受喜爱的雕像
The Westport Minuteman, our school's beloved statue,
被人破坏了
has been vandalized.
什么
What?!
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who did this?
目前还不知道 那正是我来这里的原因
Not yet. That's why I'm here.
我想找你丈夫谈谈
I wanted to talk to your husband.
格雷格
Greg?!
我相信你已经知道袭击的事了
I'm sure you know about the attack.
我的确知道
I do.
我听说这消息时 就站在那里
I was standing right there when I heard the news.
我当时站在学校的喷泉旁边
I myself was near the water fountain at school
那个喷泉的水压不足
that doesn't have enough pressure.
那个冒水池啊 我很清楚那地方
Ah, the dribbler. I know it well.
鉴于这是学校的事
Since this is a school matter,
我希望将调查限定在内部
I'm keeping the investigation in-house,
但我需要一个
but I need someone on my team
对本地历史非常了解的帮手
with an intimate knowledge of local history.
你愿意帮我抓住干出这事的罪犯吗
Will you help me catch the criminals who did this?
当然了
Of course.
为了历史
u202dFor history!
-为了西港 -为了母亲
- For Westport! u202d- For Mother!
你们好啊 爸爸 校长
Hello, Dad and Principal.
我们刚刚在外面挖洞
We were just outside digging holes.
我们看了《别有洞天》那部电影
We watched the movie "Holes,"
于是我们就想挖出
and we wanted to dig holes
像《别有洞天》里那样的洞
like the holes they dug in "Holes."
你们或许还不知道
You probably have no idea,
但你们学校的民兵雕像被人破坏了
but your school's Minuteman statue has been vandalized,
阿布林校长完全不知道是谁干的
and Principal Ablin here has no idea who did it.
完全不知道
No idea.
但我很快就会知道了
But I soon will.
把消息传出去吧 孩子们
Spread the word, kids.
干出这事的毕业班学生 休想走上台领毕业证
Whichever senior did this will not be able to walk at graduation.
夫人再见
Milady.
他刚刚是威胁要打断我们的腿吗
Is he threatening to break our legs?
我回头再解释
I'll explain later.
好了 富兰克林 我哥哥和库珀
Okay, Franklin, my brother and Cooper are here
会帮你准备好面对你的第一次酷孩子派对
to get you ready for your first cool-kid party.
大改造啊
Ooh, a makeover!
不过先告诉你们一声 我对我的体格挺满意的
But just so you know, I'm happy with my frame,
所以我不希望肌肉过于发达
so I don't want to get too buff.
富兰克林
Franklin,
要在西港的派对上表现成功需要两样东西
the two things you need to succeed at a Westport party
谈话技巧和酷炫服装
are conversation skills and a sick outfit.
你有什么有趣的故事可说吗
Do you have a go-to funny story?
我当然有啦
Do I!
我和我朱利叶斯叔叔一起划独木舟
Me and my Uncle Julius were on a canoe trip,
我多出来的那根脚趾上绑了根鱼线
and I had a fishing line hanging off my extra toe --
必须立刻打住他了
We're shutting this down right now.
我把我的一个故事告诉你
I'll give you one of my stories,
你要记下来 到时候一字不差地讲出来
you'll memorize it and say it word for word.
必须把这件老虎衫给脱了
We need to lose the tiger shirt.
绝对的
Definitely.
你这穿的是紧身裤吗 富兰克林
And are you wearing jeggings, Franklin?
紧身裤这名字好听多了
Oh, jeggings is a much better name.
我一直称之为「收腿裤」
I've been calling them leg-eans.
开工吧
Let's get to work.
阿布林校长
这座民兵雕像200多年前就被树立在此了
The Minuteman was placed here over 200 years ago.
而学校是1958年围绕着雕像建起来的
The school was actually built around the statue in 1958.
他站在这里
And here he stands,
作为这座小镇守护者的象征
a symbol of those who defended this town.
现在轮到我们来守护他了
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表