剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
美式主妇
第四季 第十集
我知道是圣诞节 妈
I know it's Christmas, Mom,
但我觉得你最好待在家里陪爸爸
but I think you have to stay home with Dad.
他现在需要你的照顾
He needs you to take care of him right now.
我也很难过
I'm sad, too.
拜 妈
Bye, Mom.
这快乐舞是怎么回事
What's with the happy dance?
还记得我爸的脚部手术
Remember how my dad's foot surgery
本该现在痊愈的吗
was supposed to be healed by now?
确实痊愈了 但好消息
It did, but great news.
骨头接歪了 他们得打断重接
The bone set wrong, and they had to rebreak it.
太幸运了
How lucky is that?
你可真是克拉拉·巴顿You're a regular Clara Barton.
美国红十字会创始人
如果我不知道你说的是谁 那就不算侮辱
It's not an insult if I don't know who you're talking about.
-也对 -我会想念我爸
- True. - I'm gonna miss my dad,
但既然我妈不来
but with my mother not being here,
我终于可以和泰勒一起
I will finally be able to make
做我奶奶的巴伐利亚肉树
my Nana's Bavarian Meat Tree with Taylor.
你想让我做什么
What are you signing me up for?
是一项我经常和她做的传统
It's this tradition I always did with her.
就是棵小圣诞树
It's a mini Christmas tree
原料为香肠 午餐肉和肉球
made of sausage, lunch meats, and meatballs.
今年的圣诞节 我想不做那个
For Christmas this year, I want to not do that.
你会非常喜欢的
You're gonna love it so much!
既然那么棒 你为什么之前不做了
If it's so great, then why'd you stop doing it?
奶奶去世后 我妈就不让做了
After Nana died, my mother banned it.
你父母不来 我父母也不来
With your parents not coming and my parents not coming,
那就剩我们了
it's just gonna be us.
你还没和爷爷说话呢吗 已经两年了
You still haven't talked to Grandpa? It's been two years.
自从他告诉我他在英国还有第二个家
Well, since he told me he had a second family in England
我还有一个我从没见过的弟弟
and I have a brother that I've never met --
也叫格雷格
also named Greg --
我们现在可以取笑了吗
Are we allowed to laugh at that yet?
不行
No!
总之 我一直没什么心情
Anyway, I haven't really been in the mood
给我父母打电♥话♥问好了
to call up my parents and see what's shakin'.
我很遗憾 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
有点奇怪 到了圣诞节
It's a little weird that it's Christmas
却没有其他家人过来
and there's no other family coming.
实际上让人有点沮丧
It's kind of depressing, actually.
我只知道 亲戚"较少"礼物"较少"
All I know is, less relatives means less gifts.
你是说亲戚"越少"礼物"越少"
You mean "fewer" relatives means "fewer" gifts.
老爸 真的没人在乎
Hey, Dad? Literally no one cares.
说到礼物 今年我给了你
Speaking of gifts, I got you
最完美的格雷格·奥图礼物
the perfect Greg Otto gift this year.
我花了很多心思
I put a lot of thought into it.
我不光把我忘记给安娜凯特老师的
I didn't just give you the Starbucks gift card
星巴克礼品券送给你
that I forgot to give Anna-Kat's teacher.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
也许这不会那么难过
Maybe this won't be so bad.
也许家人少一些 就没有那么多抓马了
Maybe less family means less drama.
你是想说家人"越少"抓马"越少"吧
Don't you mean "fewer" family means "fewer" drama?
-奥利弗 不 我亲手做的 -别烦我
- Oliver, no! I made that! - Get out of my face!
奥利弗 你做了什么
Oliver, what did you do?
他毁了我姜饼屋的烟囱
He broke the chimney off my gingerbread house.
这是吃的
It's food!
我和爸爸一起建的
I built that with Dad!
你毁了整个通风系统
You wrecked the whole ventilation system.
原本有香草饼炉子的
There's a vanilla wafer furnace!
别再破坏我们平静的圣诞节了
Stop ruining our drama-free Christmas!
现在上楼 一起做点什么
Now, go upstairs and do something together.
别再打架 不然就取消圣诞节
Without fighting, or Christmas is canceled!
关于我们无法坚持到底的威胁
Remember what we said about making threats
还记得我们怎么说的吗
we can't follow through on?
你凭什么讲这种话
Who are you to talk?
你训练他们三个使用坐便器
You potty-trained all three of them
就是通过威胁他们 要是继续用尿布
by threatening if they didn't stop using diapers,
艾摩就会退出芝麻街
Elmo would quit show business.
-老妈 -等一下 我正在追踪老爸的惊喜圣诞礼物
- Hey, mom. - One sec. I'm tracking Dad's surprise Christmas gift.
正是他今年所需要的
It's exactly what he needs this year.
别问是什么 因为我不会告诉你的
Don't ask what it is, because I'm not going to tell you.
我不会问的 因为我没兴趣
I won't, because I have zero interest.
如果你猜对 我就告诉你
I'll tell you if you guess.
好吧
Fine.
冲浪板
Surfboard?
你猜得太糟糕了
That was a terrible guess.
还不如你根本不在乎呢
It was better when you didn't even care.
好多肉啊
This is so much meat!
我知道 我要把家族肉树的传统传承下去
I know! I'm handing down the family meat-tree tradition.
不敢相信我要继承这个
I can't believe this is what I inherit.
你没什么珠宝之类的吗
Don't you have any jewelry?
没有 你只能得到肉树
No, you get a meat tree.
抱歉我吃了你的烟囱 让我补偿你
I'm sorry I ate your chimney, so let me make it up to you.
等下 爸爸妈妈把我们的礼物都藏在这里
Wait. This is where Mom and Dad hide all our presents?
在他们的柜子里 太蠢了
In their closet? Not smart.
是的 我们遗传了他们的基因 真是不容易
Nope. We are fighting an uphill battle genetically.
我的
Mine.
泰勒的
Taylor's.
你的
Yours.
像是又一套行政铅笔套装
Feels like another junior-executive pencil set.
他们怎么就听不懂"给我钱就行"
What part of "I'll just take the cash" do they not understand?
这个每包的礼物没有卡片
Oh, this unwrapped one has no card.
应该是给我的
It's probably for me.
谁说的
Says who?
我说的
I do!
不 我们把老妈的食物托盘摔坏了
Oh, no! We broke Mom's serving platter.
老妈每个圣诞节都用的
Mom uses it every Christmas.
我们死定了
We're so dead.
没人需要知道 我可以修好
No one has to know. I can fix this.
怎么修 完全摔碎了
How? It's completely broken.
你知道这幢房♥子里有多少我摔坏了
Do you know how many things I've broken in this house
又粘回去 没人查觉的东西吗
and glued back together with no one noticing?
我能修好这盘子 没问题的
I can fix this thing. No problem.
我觉得我承受不了老妈发现我们摔碎盘子后
I don't think I could handle seeing the disappointed look
脸上失望的表情
on Mom's face if she found out we broke it.
那会杀了我的
That would kill me.
好就好在 不用感到愧疚
That's the beauty -- there's no guilt.
因为我修东西的手艺完美无缺
Because I do such a great job at fixing things,
从来不会有任何后果
there are never any consequences.
你有没有摔坏过我的东西 而没有告诉我的
Have you ever broken anything of mine and not told me?
没有
Never.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
聪明
Clever girl.
太恶心了
This is so nasty.
我没法让肉球待住不动
I can't get the meat rolls to stick.
我知道 奶奶显得那很容易一样
I know. My grandmother made it look easy.
但我们在制♥造♥记忆
But we're making memories.
不是什么美好记忆
Not good ones.
除了爸爸 谁都不能去开门
Nobody get the door except Dad!
格雷格 你的礼物到了
Greg! Your present's here!
也许是我想要的亚马逊《莎士比亚的侮辱全书》
Maybe it's Amazon with the "Big Book of Shakespearean Insults" I asked for.
"吾说之于汝 艺术即冒犯
"Methink'st thou art a general offense
每个男人都应战胜其"
and every man should beat thee"!
好吧
Okay.
你好 你是格雷格·奥图吗
Hello. Are you Greg Otto?
我是
Yeah.
我也是格雷格·奥图
I'm Greg Otto, too.
你说什么
What's that, now?
格雷格 这位是格雷格
Greg, this is Greg,
你♥爸♥在英国的秘密家庭里的
your half-brother from your father's secret family
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表