剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
We could do one of those awesome family photos
穿着一模一样的衣服在海滩上拍
where we all wear matching outfits on the beach.
英国格雷格只想娶个美国人
British Greg is only looking to marry someone
好换来绿卡
so that he can get his green card,
之后他就会甩了那个女人
and then he's going to dump them after.
什么
What?
格雷格告诉我的
Greg told me.
这才是你拉我出来竞走的原因吗
This is why you wanted to walk with me?
为了告诉我这个 而非你喜欢竞走
To tell me? It's not because you like walks?
是的
Yes.
两种背叛同时袭来
Two betrayals at once.
只是感觉跟格雷格在一起好真实
It just felt so real with Greg.
怎么可能真实
How could it have been real?
你都没表现出你真实的自我
You weren't even acting like yourself.
问题就在这
Well, that's the thing --
跟他在一起时 那就是真实的我
with him, I was being myself.
原来的我
My old self.
来这儿之前的我
The person I was before I came to this town
陷入各种语言攻击
and got so caught up in the culture of
例如"你穿的什么啊" "谁会做那种包啊"
"Who are you wearing?" "Who makes that bag?"
"你为什么和凯蒂做朋友"
"Why are you friends with Katie?"
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果这算是一点安慰 我没叫车来接我
If it helps, I didn't call a car to come pick me up.
也许你该叫车
You probably should.
我现在想一个人待着
I think I need to be alone right now.
别这样 我们来走路啊
Come on. Let's walk.
我们谈谈
We'll talk!
好吧 我可不想跑步
Okay, well, I'm obviously not doing that.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
很像学校最新的杰出学生
Like the school's newest Distinguished Pupil.
你出柜效果不错 对我也是
Being gay has really worked out well for you. And me. u202d
什么意思
What do you mean?
有数不清的女孩跟我说
I can't even count the number of girls telling me
我有多敏感和高尚 我最好的朋友竟然是同性恋
how sensitive and evolved I am for having a gay best friend.
跟你走在一起就像在遛一只小萌狗
You're like walking a really cute dog.
你好坏哟
You're so bad.
我觉得我现在可以说这种话了
I think I can say stuff like that now.
你们得看看威尔刚发布的视频
You guys need to see what Will just posted.
大家好
Hi, everyone!
我有事跟你们说
I need to tell you something.
首先 我欠奥利弗·奥图一个道歉
First, I owe Oliver Otto an apology
我不该散布他的谣言
for that post I made up about him.
奥利弗 你是个好人
Oliver, you're a good guy
他费尽心思地让我明白
who went out of his way to show me
即使做真实的自己 我也可以过得开心
I could live a happy life as my honest self.
奥利弗不是同性恋
Oliver's not gay.
我才是
I am.
看看 他刚出柜了
Look at that. He just came out.
你也"入柜"了
And you just got in'd.
那真是太遗憾了
That's too bad.
你作为同性恋挺有趣的
You were so interesting for a while.
你弟弟呢
Where is your brother?
我有话跟他说
I have to talk to him.
计划奏效了
The plan worked.
他正在去火车站的路上
He's on his way to the train station
去赶原本的航♥班♥
so he can catch his original flight.
他挺失落的 但我们做得对
He was pretty upset, but it was the right thing to do.
我们做错了
It was the wrong thing to do.
维芙和格雷格的感情是真的
What Viv and Greg had was real,
但被我们毁了
and we ruined it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
等等
Wait.
你说得对
You're right.
我弟弟心碎了 我能感觉到
My brother's heart is broken. I can feel it.
打给他
Call him.
-我是格雷格 -直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
- This is Greg. - Straight to voicemail.
好吧 我们要去火车站
Alright. We're going to the train station.
维芙怎么办
What about Viv?
我们得找到她
We have to find her.
我们当时在跑 我跟丢了
We were running, and I lost her.
好吧 她在跑 我走回来了
Okay, she was running, and I walked home.
我叫了网约车 但车在拐角处接的我
I called an Uber, but I met it at the corner.
好吧 车在我原本的位置接的我
Alright, it met me at my exact location.
你攻破了我的伪装 现在高兴了吗
You broke me. You happy now?
我听到垃圾车来了
I hear the garbage truck.
这真的是结束了
This is really the end of --
那是什么
What the hell is that?!
是我最后的芭比
Oh, it's my last Barbie.
那天唯一的幸存者
The only one who survived that day.
我在窗户边看着
I watched from the window
垃圾车慢慢地毁掉我的娃娃们
as the truck slowly crushed my dolls.
我还能听到尖叫声
I can still hear their screams --
"你要杀死我了"
"You're killing me!"
"为什么会这样"
"Why is this happening?"
"我原本在马里布有家的"
"I had a house in Malibu!"
你之前说的好像没什么大不了的啊
You made it sound like it was no big deal.
实际上那给我造成了非常大的精神创伤
Turns out it was actually super traumatizing.
随着车慢慢开走 我跑下楼
I ran downstairs as the truck drove away,
接着我在垃圾箱旁边的路边发现了她
and I found her by the curb next to the trash bin.
她肯定是在最后一刻跳了出来
She must have jumped out at the last minute.
还好我给她穿的是高帮运动鞋
It's a good thing I dressed her in her high-tops.
我们现在该怎么办
Well, what are we gonna do now?
我们去夺回你的小马们
Let's go get those ponies!
维芙 我们去找你的男人
Viv, let's go get your man.
坐这辆车吗
In that car?
闭嘴 上车
Shut up and get in.
你不能在这儿停车
You can't park here!
我们必须停这儿 她坠入爱河了
We have to! She's in love!
我不知道啊
I didn't realize!
开往中♥央♥车站的638号♥火车
Train 638 to Grand Central Station
现在到达2号♥站台
now arriving at Platform Two.
不好 我看不到他
Oh, no. I don't see him! u202d
格雷格 你能感受到他吗
Greg, do you feel him?
我开玩笑的 心灵感应这事太蠢了
I'm kidding. That whole thing is stupid.
你不能偷走我的童年
You can't steal my childhood!
-你住这儿吗 -是的
- Do you live here? - u202dYeah.
告诉你父母 在节日时记得给小费
Tell your parents to start tipping at the holidays.
他在那儿
There he is!
-格雷格 -格雷格
- Greg! - u202dGreg!
-凯蒂 -格雷格
- Katie. - u202dGreg?!
怎么了
What's going on?
你不能离开
You're not going anywhere.
-维芙 格雷格告诉我... -我说谎了
- Viv, Greg told me... - I was lying.
不能相信他们
They can't be trusted.
请留下来
Please stay.
我求之不得
I would love to.
他们在一起 看上去真的很幸福
They seem genuinely happy together.
虽然对我们不是最好的选择
Even if it's not what's best for us,
但我们做得对
we did the right thing.
别告诉维芙
Don't tell Viv,
但我得到了更好的格雷格
but I got the better Greg.
来跟我和维奥莱特一起玩
Come play with me and Violet.
维芙和格雷格叔叔跟爸妈在一起 我帮忙照看她
I'm watching her while Viv and Uncle Greg are with Mom and Dad.
那些是我的小马吗
Are those my ponies?
是维奥莱特找到了箱子
Violet found the box.
嗨 维奥莱特
Hi, Violet.
你喜欢这些小马吗
You like these ponies?
它们需要一个好人家
They need a good home.
如果你想要 可以把它们带走
You can take them with you, if you'd like.
我想让你见见火花小队长
I want you to meet Sergeant Sparkles.
他是我的最爱
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表