剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
就能从安娜凯特那买♥♥到饼干
to get your own cookies from Anna-Kat.
你们每买♥♥一盒
And for every box you guys buy,
我就捐五美元给当地的慈善食物银行
I'll donate $5 to a local food pantry.
我们来改变世界吧
Let's make a difference!
这太棒了 朗尼
Whoa, that's awesome, Lonnie!
这视频你什么时候发的
When did you post that?
一小时前
About an hour ago.
我看到安娜凯特有多想
I saw how much it meant to Anna-Kat
为家人赢得那次旅行
to win that vacation for your family.
我就想着慈善食物银行
And I figured the food pantry thing
是帮助社区的好方法
was a good way to help the community.
你成长了许多 我感到很骄傲
You're growing as a person. I'm proud of you.
行吧
Yeah. Cool.
布丁气球
Pudding balloon.
那是什么俚语吗 是什么意思
Is that slang? What does that mean?
不是 我要朝你扔一个布丁气球
No. I'm throwing a pudding balloon at you.
至少你冲我扔的东西越来越软了
At least the things you're throwing at me are getting softer.
我感激不尽
I appreciate that.
没人在乎怎么发生的 总之我们赢了
Who cares how it happened? We won!
我们要去真正的度假了
We're going on a real-people vacation!
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表