剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Now, girls, flutter-wheel!
男生们 先向中间聚拢 再散开
Boys, slip the clutch and split the star!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你甩了我 选择了她
You ditched me for her!
够了 你们两个都被淘汰了
That's it. You're both eliminated.
今天离校前把方巾都交到我的办公桌上
I expect your bandanas on my desk by end of day.
大家都休息五分钟吧
Take five, everybody.
你毁了我唯一在体育课上拿优秀的机会
You ruined my only chance at getting an "A" in PE.
多谢你了啊 安娜凯特
Thanks a lot, Anna-Kat.
我参加这傻兮兮的项目都是为了你
I only did this stupid thing because it was important to you!
我去玩踢球了
I'm gonna go play kickball.
如果每次有潜力的舞者转去踢球 我能得一毛钱
If I had a dime for every dancer with promise we lost to kickball...
我还是会跟我妈住在一起
I'd still live with my mother.
但那将是我主动选择的
But it would be my choice.
爸 不是吧
Dad? Really?
我们不会用上这些的
We're not gonna use any of this.
特里普 来帮我一把
Trip, give me a hand.
好了 开始摄像 开唱
Okay, rolling, and... action!
我...
I --
停
Cut!
特里普 你在干什么
Trip, what are you doing?
什么 抱歉 我没听到
Huh? Sorry, I couldn't hear you.
嚼薯片的声音太大了
These chips are really loud.
就是这问题
Exactly.
明白了
Gotcha.
好了 开唱
And...action!
那个 话说
Oh, hey, you know what?
-停 -特里普
- Cut. - Trip!
我刚刚太没礼貌了
I was being rude.
你们想吃点薯片吗
Do you guys want some chips?
特里普 或许你应该去后院跟卢瑟一起玩
Trip, maybe you should go play with Luthor in the backyard.
怎么 你不希望我在这里吗
What, you don't want me here?
行吧 但我和狗会玩得浑身脏兮兮的
Fine! But he and I are gonna get dirty,
然后我们会把脏东西都带进屋子里
and we're gonna track it back in the house.
他这是怎么了
What's going on with him?
我也不知道 不过我们先拍完吧
I have no idea. But let's just get this done.
先说清楚 别搞什么"我爱你"那一套
So we're clear -- none of this "I love you" Stuff.
我需要你保持坚强
I need you to stay strong.
不 不会的 我肯定行
No, no, no, I'm good.
安全起见 我们在我家玩
Just to be safe, we're hanging out at my house.
这是地球上最不浪漫的地方
It's the least romantic place on earth.
*不管宏大 还是渺小*
*However big, however small*
*都让我参与其中*
*Let me be part of it all*
天呐
Oh, my.
*与我分享你的梦想*
*Share your dreams with me*
*无论成功 或是失败*
*You may be right, you may be wrong*
夏洛特 我...
Charlotte, I --
他没事
He nothing!
搞什么啊
What the hell?
你的额头上刚刚有只虫子
You had a bug on your forehead.
不过别担心 我拍死了
But don't worry, I got it.
好了 来变换下心情吧
All right, let's change the mood.
不如我们去库珀家 先看《费城故事》
How about we go to Cooper's and watch "Philadelphia"
再看《辛德勒的名单》怎么样
followed by "Schindler's List"?
黑鸭子酒吧
好了 接下来是第一轮的最后一个问题
All right, last question of round one.
在《战国风云》游戏地图上
On the Risk board,
和堪察加半岛相邻的领地是什么
what territories border Kamchatka?
我知道的
Oh, oh, I got this!
雅库茨克
Yakutsk,
伊尔库茨克
Irkutsk,
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska,
日本
Japan,
还有什么 凯蒂
and...Katie?
「谁他妈在乎斯坦国」
Who-gives-a-crapistan?
-喝红酒吗 -不了 谢谢
- Wine? - No, thanks.
我还是继续喝苏打水吧
I'm gonna stick to club soda.
我必须保持思维的敏锐 是蒙古
I got to keep my mind sharp. Mongolia!
好了 时间到
Okay, time's up.
把答案交上来吧
Get those answers in.
嘿 我去玩投篮了
Hey, I'm gonna go shoot some hoops.
-你想一起吗 -不 我就不去了
- You want to come? - No, I'm good.
下一轮你会和我一起的吧
You'll join me for the next round?
绝不错过
Wouldn't miss it.
第二轮的分类是...
Our category for round two is...
斯堪的纳维亚式俳句
Scandinavian haiku.
-也太棒了 -我还是错过吧
- Yes! - Might miss it.
我玩投篮拿到了最高分
I got the high score on Pop-A-Shot.
今晚一起出来玩真有趣
What a fun night together.
严格来说 我们并没有一起玩乐
Well, technically, we didn't have fun together.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你玩的是篮球 我玩的是冷知识竞赛
You played basketball, I did trivia.
我们都没看到彼此
We didn't even really see each other.
才不是那样呢
That's not true.
我给你打了个手势
I gave you one of these.
我觉得这不能算吧
I don't think that counts.
是不是我搞错了
Is it possible I was wrong?
我们并没有任何共同点
We don't have anything in common?
你在干什么 老兄
What are you doing, man?
或许你是对的
Maybe you were right.
我找你是为了让自己安心
I came to you for reassurance.
如果你惊慌失措 我也会惊慌失措
If you're going to freak out, I'm going to freak out.
-我现在就惊慌失措了 -那我也惊慌失措了
- Well, I'm freaking out! - Then I'm freaking out!
往好的一面看 我们终于一起做某件事了
Well, on the bright side, we're finally doing something together.
我刚刚看了下文氏图
I was looking at the Venn diagram,
我觉得我发现了我们的共同点
and I think I discovered something we have in common.
太棒了 是什么
That's amazing. What is it?
有点牵强
It's a bit of a stretch,
你喜欢综合格斗武术
but you like mixed martial arts.
上大学时 我上过艺术课
In college, I took an art class
男女生综合在一起的班
that was boys and girls mixed,
授课老师叫马歇尔[与武术同音]taught by a guy named Marshall.
我们的麻烦比我以为的严重得多
We're in more trouble than I thought.
我想要些热水
I'll take some hot water, please.
热水
Hot water?
我外出都自带茶包的
I travel with my own tea.
我们家茶有什么问题吗
What's wrong with our tea?
你的茶叶是从富士山的荒僻丛林里采摘的吗
Was yours picked from a secluded grove atop Mount Fuji?
-不是 -那么答案已经出来了
- No. - You have your answer.
我会告诉奥利弗你来接他上学了
Well, I'll tell Oliver that you came to pick him up for school
但不得不仓皇而逃 以免被人揍死
but had to leave before someone kicked you in the ass.
富兰克林 你怎么会来这里
Franklin, what are you doing here?
今天早上不拼车上学啊
There's no carpool this morning.
奥图夫人 我敬重地请你站到一边去
Mrs. Otto, I respectfully ask you to step aside.
安娜凯特 我是来道歉的
Anna-Kat, I came to say I'm sorry.
阿布林校长说我必须在跳舞和你之间做出选择
Principal Ablin told me I had to choose between you and dancing.
我选择了你
I choose you.
你做出了错误的选择
You're making the wrong choice!
永远都该选跳舞才对
The answer is always dance!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该和你一起玩踢球的
I should have just done kickball with you.
不 你选择跳方块舞是对的
No, you were right to do square dancing.
你要是去玩踢球 一定会被虐死
You would've been miserable in kickball.
我知道 这项运动太让人困惑了
I know. It's such a confusing sport.
你到底是棒球还是足球
Are you baseball or are you soccer?
赶快做个决定 踢球
Make up your mind, kickball!
我们不必非得喜欢同样的东西
We don't have to like all the same things.
是啊 我们可以做各自喜欢的事
Yeah. We can each do our own thing
做完之后再会合
and meet up afterwards.
那样的话 我们就有话题可聊了
That way, we have something to talk about.
就是这样我们的相处才有趣
It's how we keep it interesting.
我们去院子里踢球吧
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表