剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
妈 看我昨天在学校为你做了什么
Mom, look what I made you at school yesterday.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
等我弄清楚这是什么东西了
Give me a minute to figure out what it is
再告诉你我有多喜欢
and I'll tell you how much I love it.
这是塑料袋晾干架
It's a plastic-bag dryer.
这样塑料袋就可以洗净晾干再利用了
It's so you can wash and reuse plastic baggies.
哪个抠门娘们想出的点子
What prissy mom came up with that idea?
-爸 -制♥作♥的过程还挺好玩的
- Dad. -We had fun making them.
知道还有什么也很好玩吗
You know what else would be fun?
停止给我添乱
If you stopped coming up with stuff that makes more work for me.
凯蒂 我是校环保委员会主任
Katie, I'm head of the school's green committee.
倡导循环利用很重要
It's important that we up our recycling game.
我还要继续在安娜凯特前假装
Am I still supposed to pretend recycling is real
有循环利用这回事吗
in front of Anna-Kat?
她已经十岁了 格雷格
She's 10, Greg.
A先生 A太太 你们好
Hey, Mr. And Mrs. A.
我来接泰勒去学校
I'm here to pick up Taylor for school.
如今我复读高三
Now that it's my second senior year,
泰勒跟我同班了
Taylor and I are in the same class.
老天保佑我别复读到跟安娜凯特同班
Fingers crossed I don't end up with Anna-Kat.
你今天的发型很好看 妈妈
I love your hair today, Mom.
谢谢你 泰勒
Thanks, Taylor!
看见没有
Look at that.
她夸了你 且没有伸手要钱
She gave you a compliment and didn't ask for money.
我懂的
I know.
我们母女俩可能终于要成为好朋友了
We might finally be entering the mother-daughter friend phase.
我们可以一起去狂欢节
We could go to Mardi Gras together.
不过抢珠链她肯定比不过我
But she's not gonna get more beads than me.
好消息
I have great news.
我要去青少年求助热♥线♥面试
I got an interview at Teen Help Line.
青少年求助热♥线♥是什么
What's Teen Help Line?
是个志愿者组织
Oh, it's this volunteer organization
青少年可以打电♥话♥去互相交流烦恼
where teens call to talk to peers about their problems.
跳不了芭蕾
It's a great way
这也是个让哈佛高看我一眼的好办法
to impress Harvard now that I can't do ballet.
做那工作不是需要共情能力吗
Don't you need empathy for that?
不能共情我也走到这步了啊
I've gotten this far without it.
再说了 他们会给你份稿子
Plus, they give you a script,
要是有人开始涕泪横流什么的
and if anyone starts to cry or something gross like that,
我就直接假装电♥话♥断线了
I'll just pretend I got disconnected.
他们能拥有你真是"三生有幸"
They'll be lucky to have you.
她想让我洗塑料袋
She wants me to wash out plastic bags.
为什么啊
What the hell for?
我几乎都没空给自己洗澡了
I barely have time to wash my own damn self.
玛丽戈德也想让我洗那些袋子
Marigold wants me to wash out those bags, too.
那管家都对我心生不满了
It's really caused a rift between me and the housekeeper.
觉得我这贵妇又找了个新法子作弄她
She just thinks the rich lady has found another way to torture her.
你就把护照还给人家吧
Just give the woman her passport back.
-不行 -只有泰勒那孩子不给我添堵
- No. -The only kid not bugging me is Taylor.
今天早上她甚至还无故夸了我
She even complimented me for no reason this morning.
怎么了
What?
没有孩子会无故示好 凯蒂
No kid is nice for no reason, Katie.
她肯定瞒了你什么事
She's clearly hiding something from you.
你这么认为吗
You think?
那天玛丽戈德夸我身上香
Marigold told me I smelled nice the other day,
于是我把她从头搜到脚
so I flipped her upside down
从她兜里搜出5根精灵糖棒来
and shook five Pixie Stix out of her pockets.
当妈的直觉 凯蒂
A mother knows, Katie.
你说得对
You're right.
我要去搜搜泰勒的房♥间
I'm going to search Taylor's room.
好吧 这做法不对
Okay, you're going about this the wrong way.
你该让她自愿向你坦白心事
You should be the kind of mom she'd want to come to.
窥探是最不该做的事
The last thing you should be doing is snooping.
那会毁尽信任
It's a complete breach of trust.
是啊 你说得对
No, you're right.
不该那么做
It's the wrong thing to do.
安吉拉错了
Angela's wrong.
窥探的感觉太对了
Snooping feels absolutely right.
还好她房♥间乱糟糟的
It's a good thing her room is so messy.
我们翻完不用物归原处
We don't have to put anything back.
这个有点可疑
This is suspicious.
-什么 -一本书
- What? - A book.
出现在泰勒房♥里
In Taylor's room.
-老天 -什么"老天"
- Oh my. - What "Oh, my"?
这是避孕药的处方
Well, it's a prescription for birth-control pills.
她名下的
In her name.
我有些反胃
I feel sick.
你干什么
What are you doing?
如果这里有药的话 我要找出来
If there are drugs in here, I'm gonna find them,
因为你现在需要吃点药
'cause you could really use some right now.
西港联合学校
今天想吃什么 富兰克林
What are you in the mood for today, Franklin?
芝士通心粉看着挺好吃的
The mac-n-cheese looks good.
我对奶制品 芝士和意面过敏
Well, I'm allergic to dairy, cheese, and pasta.
芝士通心粉里有这几样东西吗
Is there any of that in there?
午餐大妈用的是一次性餐盘
The lunch lady's using disposable plates.
打扰一下
Excuse me --
芝士通心粉还是鱼条
Mac-n-cheese or fish sticks?
芝士通心粉
Mac-n-cheese, please.
他要鱼条
He'll have the fish sticks.
还有 你为什么不用可洗餐盘
And also, why aren't you using washable plates?
塑料餐盘最后都会被送去垃圾填埋场
The plastic ones are just gonna end up in a landfill.
跟在乎这屁事的人说去吧
Tell somebody who gives a dink.
你不能说粗话 有淑女在场呢
You can't talk that way. There's a lady present.
那你要怎样
What are you gonna do about it?
吃芝士通心粉 过敏爆疹
Eat mac-n-cheese, break out in hives,
吐你一地
and throw up all over your floor.
随你的便
Knock yourself out.
爸爸
Dad!
在呢
Yeah.
午餐大妈不肯用可洗餐盘
The lunch lady won't use real plates.
她用塑料的
She uses plastic ones
用完就扔
and then just throws them away.
什么
What?
在我的学校可不行
Not in my school.
我找她理论过 可她不听
I tried talking to her, but she won't listen.
循环利用委员会该出马了
This is a job for the recycling committee.
就交给比尔·多提和我吧
Bill Doty and I will take it from here.
看来这午餐大妈欠教育
Sounds like the lunch lady just needs to be educated.
是啊 要是跟她说不通
Yeah, and if that doesn't work,
我们就回收了她那张臭脸
we'll recycle her face!
你越来越像你妈了
You get more like your mother every day.
嗨 妈 你今天的衣服很好看
Hi, Mom. I like your shirt today.
骗子 你口是心非
Liar! You don't like anything about me!
我找到了这个
I found this.
你从哪找到的
Where did you get this?!
你进了我房♥间
You went in my room?!
如果真要谈谁"进去"了什么地方
If we're talking about who's going in where,
我们可有得聊了
I think there's a bigger conversation to be had.
行了 妈 别激动 我们还没做过
Okay, Mom, calm down. We haven't done it yet.
不过我们迟早会做的 对吧 特里普
But at some point, we will. Right, Trip?
我只是来喝苹果汁的
I just came in for apple juice.
你向我保证过
You promised me
当你有性行为的想法时 会先来跟我说
you were going to come to me first when you were thinking of having sex.
-我从来没打算真的那样做 -双重欺骗
- I never was really gonna do that. - Double liar!
那你就是窥探隐私 我再也不信任你了
Well, you're a snoop! I don't trust you anymore!
我也不知道我能不能再信任你了
I don't know if I can trust you anymore!
我嗅到了一丝火♥药♥味
I'm smelling some tension.
也许青少年求助热♥线♥能提供帮助
Maybe Teen Help Line can offer some support.
"你好 很高兴你打来电♥话♥
"Hi. I'm glad you called.
这里是一个你可以安全地倾诉..."
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表