剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
But Dad's gonna be so mad!
他不会把这项从表上划掉
He's not gonna cross this off my list,
还会拿走我的手♥机♥
he's gonna take away my phone,
不会让我吃甜点
he's not gonna let me have dessert --
一个孩子失踪了
A child is missing.
对
Right.
没错
Right, right.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 表现正常点
Cops, cops, cops! Act casual.
我们得在被抓前赶紧离开这里
We have got to get out of here before we get busted.
我希望我们被抓 我从没感觉这么充满活力
I hope we get busted. I've never felt more alive.
泰勒来电
格雷格·奥图
Greg Otto!
手放到头上 趴在地上
Get on the ground with your hands behind your head!
-等等 我♥干♥什么 -赶紧趴下
- Wait! What have I -- - On the ground! Now!
格雷格·奥图 你因伤害罪被捕了
Greg Otto, you're under arrest for assault.
朗尼·斯皮尔斯因为你用彩弹枪攻击他而起诉你
Lonnie Spears is pressing charges for your paintball attack.
什么 那是 那是个恶作剧
What? That was -- That was just a prank!
拜托 我还有孩子
I mean, please! I have children!
抱歉 太不好意思了
I'm sorry. I'm s-- I'm sorry.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不会坐牢的
You're not going to jail.
这些家伙是演员
These guys are actors.
你真该看看你的脸 哥们
You should see your face, dude.
你看上去像我那朋友的爸爸
You look like my friend's dad
当他在《抓住性侵者》节目里被抓包一样
when he got nabbed on "To Catch a Predator."
你为什么要这么做
W-Why would you do this?
因为这很好笑
Because it's funny.
而且安吉拉来找我为你辩护
And Angela came to me and pled your case,
所以你该谢谢她
so you should really thank her.
她给了我你那本关于约翰·斯图尔特·密尔的书
She gave me your book on John Stuart Mill,
我昨晚读了
and I read it last night.
-真的吗 -没错
- You did? - Yeah.
超爱
Loved it.
你正是我想找的给我回忆录代笔的写手
You're exactly the kind of ghostwriter I need for my memoir.
你可以给我的人生故事增添感性的一笔
You can give my life story the emotional gravitas it needs.
所以这活归你了
So the job is yours.
好极了
Great.
他们能把手铐摘下来了吗
Can -- Can they take off the handcuffs now?
还不行
Oh, not yet.
还有件事 这很重要
One more thing, and this is important --
我才能搞恶作剧
I'm the one who does the pranks.
你不行
Not you.
抱歉
I'm sorry!
抱歉
Sorry!
老天 真是太有趣了
Mm, man, we're gonna have fun!
太有趣了 哥们
So much fun, dude.
我花这么多年念博士就是为了这一刻
This is exactly why I spent all those years getting a Ph.D.
没错 哥们
Oh, yeah, dude.
我们赶紧找妈妈或爸爸 让他们帮忙找富兰克林
Let's track down Mom or Dad so they can help us find Franklin.
富兰克林在那 也许他知道你父母在哪
Hey, there's Franklin. Maybe he's seen your parents.
富兰克林 谢天谢地
Franklin! Thank God!
你怎么到这儿来了
How did you end up here?
我藏在你♥爸♥车后座的毯子下
I hid under a blanket in the back seat of your dad's car.
太舒服了 结果我睡着了
And it was so cozy, I just fell asleep.
等我醒来后 就在这了
And when I woke up, I was here.
我只是很高兴你很安全
I'm just happy you're safe.
你好 奥图先生
Hi, Mr. Otto.
你们好啊
Well, hey, guys.
泰勒是我遇到过最好的保姆
Taylor's the best babysitter I've ever had.
我很高兴听到这个
Oh, I'm glad to hear it.
可以把这个从你的表里划掉了 泰勒
You can check that off your list, Taylor.
你的衣服怎么了
What happened to your shirt?
朗尼·斯皮尔斯打了我
Lonnie Spears shot me.
肯定会留瘀伤
It's going to bruise.
但多亏了你和富兰克林 我得到工作了
But thanks to you and Franklin, I got the job.
你需要这些额外的收入
You're going to need that extra income.
我还订了凉亭
I also ordered you a gazebo.
它会跟水果树很搭
It's going to look great with the fruit trees,
但可不便宜
but it was not cheap.
你看到那些源源不断的订单了吗
Are you seeing all the orders that rolled in?
看到了
Yeah!
恭喜你 妈妈
Congratulations, Mom.
你的兴趣正在变成一个正经职业了
Your hobby's on its way to becoming a real business.
这个嘛
Well...
没有你的帮忙我做不到这些
I couldn't have done any of this without your help.
此话不假
That's true.
既然我证明了自己的价值
And now that I've proven my worth,
我在想现在也许可以重新商议
I was thinking it might be time to renegotiate
我在公♥司♥里的股份问题
my ownership stake in the company.
绝对可以
Absolutely.
不如我们数到三 同时说出个数字
How about on three, we both say a number?
好的 一
Okay, one --
好消息 我们给样品品尝的一个家伙
Good news -- one of the guys we gave a sample to
是麋鹿会的成员
is a member of the Elks Club.
他们想为下次会议订七份千层面
They want seven lasagnas for their next meeting.
太好了
Amazing!
我们最好赶紧开始烹饪
We better get cooking.
-你打算告诉我你的秘密菜谱吗 -不
- So, you gonna teach me your secret recipe? - No.
如果我告诉你 你就会偷走菜谱 成立个竞争公♥司♥
If I told you, you would steal it and start a competing company.
妈妈 你太了解我了
Aw, Mom. You get me.
但你可以帮忙
But you can help.
首先用一个13乘以10的烘培烤盘
We start with a 13x10 baking dish,
一般放在这里
which we keep down here.
怎么回事
What the hell?!
特里普
Trip?!
你怎么会
How did you --
他肯定在这里
He's got to be here someplace!
两个月后
什么情况
What is it?
你是格雷格·奥图吗
Are you Greg Otto?
-是 -你的凉亭到了
- Yeah. - Your gazebo's here.
这是个误会
This is a mistake.
我女儿的朋友订的 你能拿回去吗
My daughter's friend ordered this. Can you take it back?
不行
No.
那你能帮忙放到后院吗
Can you at least put it in the backyard?
我们不能这么做
We're not allowed to do that.
你是格雷格·奥图吗
You Greg Otto?
是
Yeah.
你的水果树倒了
I have your fruit trees.
我没有订这些 你能拿回去吗
I-I didn't order these. Can you take them back?
不能
No.
好吧
Okay, well,
那你就放到后院吧
I guess you can put them in the backyard.
我不能这么做
I'm not allowed to do that.
你就直接留在这吗 你不打算把它们种下
You're just gonna leave them here? You're not gonna plant them?
这些只能到春天才能种
You can't plant these until spring.
那我冬天要拿水果树怎么办
Well, what am I gonna do with fruit trees in the winter?
又不是我订的
I'm not the one who ordered them.
也不是我订的啊
I didn't order them, either!
你是格雷格·奥图吗
You Greg Otto?
不是
No!
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表