剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
- 干什么 - 天啊
‐MICHAEL: What the fuck?! ‐Oh, my God!
特里
MICHAEL: Troy!
- 迈克尔 - 干嘛
‐Michael. ‐What?
- 是她吗 - 不是
‐Was that her? ‐No. No.
- 是一个穿西装的男人 - 好吧
‐It was a man in that suit. ‐Okay.
她不在 快来
All right, she's not here. Come on.
好
All right.
- 后门 - 好
‐Back door. ‐Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God!
迈克尔
Michael...
对不起 我应该信你的
I'm so sorry! I should've believed you!
- 没事的 走吧 - 真的对不起
‐That's okay. Let's go. ‐I'm so sorry!
怎么回事
What... what's happening?
怎么回事
What's happening?
怎么了
What? What?
- 谁 - 对不起
‐Who...? ‐I'm so, so sorry.
- 你干嘛 - 宝贝
‐What are you...? ‐Baby...
迈克尔 怎么了
Michael, what's happening?
亲爱的
TROY: Oh, dear!
你是斯嘉丽的朋友吗
Are you a friend of Scarlett's?
什么
What's...? What...?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay.
我明白
TROY: I don't understand.
不给糖就捣蛋
KIDS: Trick or treat!
老爸们
Dads?
老爸们
Dads?
有人吗
Hello?
你得去家得宝
You're gonna have to hit Home Depot
买♥♥点柠檬了 婊贝
and pick up some lime, bitch.
我列了单子 都是需要的
I made a list of all we need.
老爸
Dad?!
爸爸
Dad! Da...
宝贝
Honey?
我们得聊聊了
We need to talk.
没事的
: It's okay, it's okay.
你杀了他们吗
Did you kill them?
现在你没理由不留下了
Now you have no excuse not to stay.
我不懂 我们怎么不记得被杀了
I don't understand why we didn't remember being murdered.
在自己的卧室里被如此残暴的杀死
It's a very traumatic experience to be murdered so violently
是很创伤的经历
in your own bedroom.
一个人通过压抑这段回忆作为应对措施
It's not uncommon for a person to repress that memory
是很常见的
as a coping mechanism.
作为应对措施
"A coping mechanism"?
我们死了
We are dead.
不能逃离作为人的时候
Can't we at least be liberated from the worst parts
- 死去的惨痛经历吗 - 显然不能
‐of being human when we die? ‐Apparently not.
至少在这里不行
At least not in this house.
所以就这样了吗
So this is it? This?
这就是生与死的
This is, this is the great mystery
终极奥秘了吗
of life and death?
在同样的无尽的桎梏里挣扎
Just an endless prison of more of the same?
我还担心下地狱呢
Sure, I was worried about hell.
哪个同性恋天主教♥徒♥不担心呢
What gay Catholic isn't?
折磨和酷刑至少还有点性感
Torture and torment are at least kind of sexy.
我不担心的是 下辈子
The one thing I did not worry about in the afterlife
肯定是平庸无奇的
was that it was gonna be mundane.
我明白
I understand.
但你知道吗 我找到一种方法
But, you know, I have found a way
在这里的时候还能得到点乐子和放松
to get some fun and relaxation while I'm here.
我和另一个被困在这里的治疗师一起合作
I'm working with the other therapist who's trapped here
写一本关于所有人的书
on a book for all of us.
能聊聊重点吗
Wow. Can we talk about what's important here?
斯嘉丽
Scarlett,
你对这一切作何感想
how do you feel about all this?
我说不好
I don't know. I mean,
你们死了 就挺难过的
you guys are dead, which is sad,
但你们好像也没死
but you're also, like, not dead.
亲爱的 我们得找个地方让你活
Honey, we need to find someplace for you to live.
好吗 你在这里不安全
All right? It's not safe for you here.
在这里没人会伤害我的
No one's gonna hurt me here.
这里有几百个鬼
There are literally hundreds of spirits in this place,
大多数都不友好
most of them not very nice.
对 那个杀掉我们的疯女孩
Yeah, that crazy girl who killed us would probably be
肯定排第一位
first in line, I bet.
她不会伤害我的
She's not gonna hurt me.
她
She...
会保护我
protects me.
你认识她
You know her?
她是我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
她就是为了让我留下才杀了你们的
She kind of killed you guys to keep me here.
你觉得都这样了 我们还会让你和她交往吗
And you think we're gonna let you keep seeing her after this?
我想干嘛就干嘛啊
Um, I'll do what I want. I mean, I don't know
不知道你们意识到没有
if you guys realize this or not,
你们已经不能再管我了
but you can't tell me what to do anymore.
- 斯嘉丽 这不是什么有效建议 - 怎么 他们都死了
‐Scarlett, that's not very productive. ‐What? They're dead.
他们永远困在这里了
They're trapped in this house forever,
我可以来去自♥由♥
while I can come and go.
我很肯定这样我就自♥由♥了
I'm pretty sure that makes me emancipated.
你干嘛这么混♥蛋♥啊
Why are you being so difficult about this?
我们只是不想你经历我们经历过的
We're just trying to protect you from what we're going through.
- 父亲不就应该这样吗 - 你们太蠢了
‐I mean, isn't that what fathers do? ‐You guys were dumb enough
以为自己能赢过这栋房♥子
to get yourselves in over your heads with this house
结果还是被杀了
and then get killed in it.
我♥干♥嘛要听你说的
Why should I listen to anything you say?
你去哪
Hey. Where are you going?
穿衣服
I'm getting dressed.
今晚格里菲斯公园有万圣节活动
There's a Halloween thing at Griffith Park tonight.
我想知道另一个死在这里的
You know what, I want the name of the other therapist
咨♥询♥师的名字
who is dead in here.
你好垃圾
You're terrible.
有时间一对一咨♥询♥吗
Do you have time for a one‐on‐one?
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
你不能跟我去
You can't come with me.
我可以的
Yes, I can.
今天是万圣节 唯一一天
It's Halloween. It's the one day of the year
鬼怪可以上街游荡的日子
when the dead can walk the earth.
真的吗
Is that true?
今晚可以离开这里了
We can leave the house tonight?
太好了 到了外面
It's perfect. She'll be a lot easier
她就更容易杀死我们了
to kill outside of the house.
我们一年之中唯一的一天就想这样度过吗
Is that really how we want to spend our one night out a year?
报复那个杀掉我们的婊♥子♥吗
Getting revenge on the bitch who murdered us?
是的
Um, yeah.
如果你们还没杀他们 他们估计都要离婚了
SCARLETT: They probably would have gotten a divorce if you hadn't.
现在呢 至少我不用过节的时候还要回两家了
And now, at least I don't have to go to two houses on holidays.
也不错哈
It's not that bad, you know.
什么 离婚吗
What, divorce?
死亡
Death.
永远在那栋房♥子里
‐Eternity in that house. ‐Hey.
你是我此生挚爱
You're the love of my life.
永远跟你在一个地方
Being somewhere with you, forever,
时间并不存在的地方 感觉真的很美妙
in a place where time doesn't exist sounds like heaven.
但是
But...
我只是不知道自己有没有准备好放弃这个世界
I just don't know if I'm ready to give up the world yet.
答应我 你不会剥夺我的选择
Promise me you won't rob me of that choice.
如果我们在那个房♥子里 你不能因为害怕我
If we're in the house, you can't just kill me
会抛弃你就直接把我杀掉了 行吗
because you're afraid I'm gonna abandon you, okay?
我保证
I promise.
那你在世界的唯一一晚想干什么
So, what do you want to do with your one night
亲爱的
in the world, my love?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表