剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
你现在是我的了
You're mine.
我会让你向我袒露一切秘密的
I am going to make you reveal all your secrets to me.
罗里 亲爱的 你看起来真可爱
Rory. Honey, you look so cute.
瞧瞧你 -妈
Look at you. -Mom.
你来干嘛 -我就给你多送点衣服
‐What are you doing here? ‐Oh, um, I just brought you some extra clothes.
我会出趟远门 要一周左右
I am gonna be going away for about a week or so.
去哪里
Where?
我要去参加万圣节恐怖大会
I'm going to a Halloween horror convention.
《美国恐怖故事》的编剧们会发表谈话
The writers of American Horror Story are doing a talk.
我要向他们问问关于谋杀屋里的一切
I'm gonna ask them to tell me all about Murder House.
这就是 最重要的环节
What it means, what the most important aspects are.
我在听取你的意见
Hey, I'm taking your advice.
我在努力尝试理解精髓
I'm trying to figure out the vibe.
亲耳去听 听方为实
Right from the horse's mouth.
史蒂文 -米歇尔
‐Steven. ‐Michelle.
抱歉 我只是无意中听到
I'm sorry, I just overheard
你刚和罗里说的 -是啊 我也很抱歉
‐what you were telling Rory. ‐Yeah, I'm sorry, too,
因为这不关你的事
'cause it's none of your business.
当你破产
Well, when you go broke
我得一人供养罗里的时候
and I have to pay for everything for Rory,
就与我有关了
it will be my business.
罗里 能让我和你♥爸♥爸单独谈谈吗
Rory, can you give your dad and I a moment?
不 他应该听听 米歇尔
No. He should hear this. Michelle,
你太不切实际了
you're in over your head.
你又陷入某种狂热之中了
You're on one of your obsessive kicks again.
你搞出幺蛾子 还蒙上双眼
You pull this shit, and you get blinders on,
然后走啊 走啊 走啊
and you go, and you go, and you go
一直走到悬崖边也不肯停下 -你知道的
‐until you drive yourself straight off a cliff. ‐You know,
对于你还是总想指责我的梦想
I'm sorry that you've always felt the need
我感到很抱歉 但我们不再是夫妻了
to dump on my dreams, but we're not married anymore,
所以我能不用考虑你的想法就去做
so I can do without your opinion.
非常感谢你 史蒂文
Thank you so much, Steven.
如果你能不要再怀恨在心 仿佛那是血海深仇
If you could just look past that giant chip on your shoulder,
你就会明白我只是想帮你
it would be so clear to you that I'm just trying to help you.
我曾经娶了你 我爱你
I was married to you, and I love you
尽管发生了这一切
in spite of everything that happened,
我看清了你
and I see you.
如果说你有一个致命的缺点
And if you've got one fatal flaw,
那就是你过于确信
it's that you're so convinced
有什么东西等待你去证明
that you've got something to prove
就算你身死陨首 也非要去证明一番
that you will kill yourself to prove it.
如果我是个男人 那就叫雄心壮志
And if I were a man, that would be called drive.
甚至是令人钦佩的雄心壮志
Admirable ambition, even.
得了吧 米歇尔
Come on, Michelle.
亲爱的 你能把这个给你♥爸♥吗
Can you give that to your father, sweetie?
给我们一点时间
Give us a moment?
这次旅行会解决我们所有的烦恼
This trip is gonna be the answer to all our worries.
妈妈 爸爸是对的
Dad's right, Mom.
你不需要向我证明什么
You don't have to prove anything to me.
我觉得你棒极了
I think you're awesome.
谢谢你 我的好孩子
Thank you, my sweet boy.
我爱你 -我也爱你
‐I love you. ‐Love you, too.
好吧
Okay.
你玩得开心
You have fun.
你会死在里面的
You're gonna die in there.
那么 你们的计划是
So, what's your guys's plan?
我要去夜店
I'm going to the club.
想要一个没死的老二
Desperate for some dick
想了十几年了
that hasn't been dead for a decade.
我也是
Same.
我要去看我的兄弟
I'm going to see my brother.
我要去看看大海
I'm just gonna go look at the ocean.
我想我已经开始对死亡感到沮丧了
Think I'm starting to get depressed about being dead.
如果我是你 我就不会进去
I wouldn't go in there if I were you.
那里面已经挤得要死了
It's already crowded as fuck.
我能帮你点什么 -嗨
Can I help you? -Hi.
你们是为了万圣节才打扮的吗
Do you guys just dress up in time for Halloween?
你是狂热粉丝吗
Are you superfans?
什么的狂热粉丝 ‐得了吧 宝贝
Superfans of what? -Come on, babe!
时间不等人
Time's a‐wasting.
先进来待一会儿
Come in for a little bit first.
你好
Oh, um... Hello?
等等
Wait.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone?
有人吗 我是米歇尔
Hello? I'm Michelle.
新房♥主
The new owner.
有人吗
Hello?
出来 出来吧 无论你们在哪里
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
有人吗 有人吗 我想如果你们在这
Hello? Hello? I assume if you're here
你们就是狂热粉
that you're superfans.
我知道你们能听到我
I know you can hear me.
很乐意和你们聊聊节目的事
Love to chat with you about the show.
有人吗
Hello?
我正在制♥作♥一款基于谋杀屋的游戏
I'm making a game based on the Murder House.
我知道你们在这
I know you're here.
我只是想试图理解精髓 拜托
I'm just trying to understand the vibe. Please?
不管那意味着什么
Whatever that means.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone?
有人吗
Hello?
如果你能逃出这座房♥子
If you could escape this house‐‐
不是逃到外面的世界 而是一个
not out in the world but, like, in a...
能让你的灵魂安息的地方
put your soul to rest kind of way‐‐
你会这么做吗
would you do it?
也许在我遇见你之前的几年前我会这么想
Maybe a few years ago before I met you.
只要这里永远有你在 我就不介意永远地继续待下去
I don't mind going on forever as long as forever includes you.
你想要让我解脱吗 -不
‐Would you want that? ‐No.
即使这意味着你父亲们也能自♥由♥和解脱
Not even if it meant freedom and relief for your dads?
让我的爸爸们见鬼去吧
Fuck my dads.
让这里所有的鬼魂见鬼去吧
Fuck every ghost in here.
让所有不是你和我的家伙
Fuck anyone and everyone
都见鬼去吧
who isn't you or me.
天啊 外面活人的世界是如此的艰难
God, life is rough out in the world of living.
我不需要钱 但为了不光靠
I don't need money, but I took a shit job at Erewhon
看家庭赛乐赛这个节目来打发日子
just to have something to do with my days
我在Erewohn找了份差劲的工作
besides watch Family Feud.
我的生活基本上就是在
My life is basically just waiting
等待每年的万圣节的过程中度过的
for Halloween to roll around every year.
如果不是盼望着你
If I didn't have you to look forward to,
我压根都不想活着
I wouldn't want to be alive at all.
我不会让任何事耽误我们在一起的时间
I won't let anything get in the way of our time together.
即使你会保持年轻性感 而我会
Even though you're gonna stay young and hot and I'm gonna get
变老和长满皱纹 -阴毛都变灰白
‐old and wrinkly? ‐Oh, bring on the gray pubes.
我爱你 我爱你
‐I love you. ‐I love you.
让我们去制♥造♥些麻烦吧
Let's go cause some trouble.
有人吗
Hello?
对不起
Sorry.
我通常只有自♥慰♥后才会这样哭
I usually only cry like this after I masturbate.
什么
Pardon?
没什么
Nothing.
你不是前几天我看到的和房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Aren't you that lady I saw talking to the Realtor
交谈的那位女士吗
the other day?
你不会真的买♥♥下了这个地方吧
You didn't actually buy this place, did you?
不
No. Um...
我只是得找个办法进来
I just needed to find a way to get in.
交易永远不会结束
Deal's never gonna close.
其实我没有钱
Um, I don't actually have the money.
我在制♥作♥一款电子游戏
I'm making a video game,
但我陷入了创作困境
and I am creatively stuck, and this is
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表