剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
夜不能寐
for a very long time.
因为她永远都猜不到
Because she'll never really know‐‐
今天是不是她们动手的日子
is today the day they finally decide to do it?
今天是不是她们复仇的日子
Is today the day they finally get their revenge?
谁都别想动手
You're not gonna do shit.
我认识她 她是这里的鬼魂
NICOLE: I know her. She's a ghost here.
- 她很可怕 - 那又怎样 我们也可怕啊
‐She's... she's mean. ‐So what? So are we.
比不上我
Not like me.
- 该走了 - 我们有四个 她只有一个
‐We should go. ‐There's four of us and only one of her.
- 跟这没关系 - 她到底对你做了什么?
‐It won't matter. ‐What the hell did she even do to you?
离她远点
Stay away from her,
要不然我会把这栋房♥子
or I swear I'm gonna go turn this house
变成你们新的地狱
into a new circle of hell for all of you.
她学校的那些女孩失踪后
TROY: We expected her to be morose
我们以为她会郁闷
after those girls from her school went missing,
但已经快两个月了
but it's been almost two months now.
她不是该感觉好点了吗
Shouldn't she be feeling better?
那帮贱♥人♥失踪 我才不郁闷呢
I'm not bummed about those bitches going missing.
那是怎么回事
Well, then what is it?
你什么都不跟我们说
You don't talk to us about anything anymore.
你看上去好像好几个星期都没睡过觉
You look like you haven't slept in weeks.
香缇那事儿怎么就过不去呢
I mean, you never have Shanti over.
那是为她好
That's for her own good.
这什么意思
What‐what the hell does that mean?
我明白 亲爱的
MICHAEL: I understand, hon.
格兰特医生说过有可能出现这种情况
Dr. Grant told us that this could happen.
知晓某个地方发生了可怕的事情
That knowing that awful things happened in a place
- 会让你心理变得更黑暗 - 又来
‐can make your psyche darker. ‐TROY: Oh, my God. Not this again.
- 他看到了一些东西 - 别怼我
‐He started to see things. ‐Don't be‐‐ dismiss me.
- 他开始见鬼了 - 就见过一个
‐He started to see ghosts. ‐Uh, just one.
能量场 你可以称之为鬼魂
Energy. I mean, you can call it a ghost.
- 我觉得可以那么解释 - 是哈
‐I‐I think that's what it was. ‐Oh, yeah.
不是别的鬼
It wasn't just any ghost.
操
Oh, shit! Oh!
是猪人 一个长成猪样的人
The pig man. A man pig.
- 一个顶着颗大猪头的鬼魂 - 我上谷歌♥查了一下
‐A ghost with a‐‐ with a huge pig head on it. ‐I googled what it was.
是19世纪关于芝加哥屠夫的
It's an urban legend about a‐a butcher from Chicago
- 都市传说 - 他跑过来找我
‐in the 1800s. ‐And he ran and got me.
但等我们回去之后 他不出所料的消失了
But by the time we made it back, he conveniently disappeared.
- 但我闻到了熏肉味 空气中有熏肉味 - 没开玩笑 特里
‐But I smelled bacon, bacon in the air. ‐This isn't a joke to me, Troy.
我确实看到了一些东西
I saw something.
成熟点好吗
Can we grow up just a little bit? Please?
我无法解释
Now, I can't explain it...
我可以 他那天晚上喝了三杯霞多丽白葡萄酒
Oh, I can. He had a Klonopin and three glasses
还吃了克洛诺平
of Chardonnay that night.
你没说过你见鬼了
You didn't tell me you were seeing ghosts.
- 这就是你们上个月吵架的原因吗 - 不是
‐Is that why you guys have been fighting for the past month? ‐No.
他后悔买♥♥这房♥子
He has cold feet about buying this place,
就假装这房♥子真的闹鬼
and he is pretending that it's really haunted
想让我把房♥子卖♥♥了
to try to make me sell.
我才不陪你玩
Well, I'm not gonna play
幼稚游戏 迈克尔·温斯洛
your Scooby‐Doo games, Michael Winslow.
这是我梦想之家
This is my dream.
这也曾是我的梦想之家 特里 但咱们要破产了
It was my dream too, Troy, but we're going broke.
我们本以为能有余钱 但没有
We thought we could handle this on our own, but we can't.
承包商报的就是天价
And the bids we've gotten from the contractors are insane.
我得去提取退休金了
I'm gonna have to cash in my 401.
特里 鉴于两名家庭成员过的并不顺意
Troy, considering the fact that two of your family members
也许是时候重新考虑你的梦想了
are suffering, maybe it's time to reconsider your dream.
你也清楚 其中一名是个十几岁的女孩
Well, you know, one of them is a teenaged girl
没有房♥子里暗黑之灵的帮助
who was pretty darn moody without the dark spirits
- 就阴晴不定的 - 谢了
‐of this house's help. ‐Thanks.
另一个是个很自私的男人
And the other one is a selfish man
- 每次我得逞他就要出荨麻疹 - 我自私吗
‐who breaks out in hives whenever I get my way. ‐I'm selfish? I'm selfish?
- 就是这么回事 - 我只是想我们开心的在一起
‐That's what's happening. ‐All I want is for all of us to be together and happy.
但我很害怕
But I am scared.
要么我要疯掉 要么我们在这里有危险
Either I am losing my mind, or we're in danger here.
如果关于这地方的传说都是真的呢
Wh‐What if the stories about this place are all true?
我天啊
TROY: Oh, my God.
所以你要我们来家庭心理辅♥导♥吗
Is that why you called a family therapy session?
让她来验证你夸张的鬼怪幻想
‐I... ‐So you can get her to validate
心里咨♥询♥不是我约的 特里
‐your insane ghost fantasies? ‐I didn't book the session, Troy.
- 就是你 - 我天 迈克尔
‐You did. ‐Jesus Christ, Michael.
我从五金店回家的时候她就在了
She was here when I got home from the hardware store.
今天就到这里了 我希望
That's all the time we have for today, but I'd like
我们下周还能继续
for all of us to meet again next week.
不用送了
I'll see myself out.
虽然不完美 但是
You know, it's not perfect, but...
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我知道在这里住是什么感觉
I like how it feels to be in this house.
亲爱的 你感觉不到这里强加的痛苦吗
Honey, you don't feel all the pain that's been inflicted here?
当然能
Of course I do.
我就喜欢这样
That's what I like about it.
你找的的承包商是谁
So, who's your contractor?
油管
‐Uh, YouTube. ‐Hmm.
我们都在自己动手设计
Yeah, we've‐we've been sort of DIY'ing it.
网上有各种视频
There are some really informative videos online
教你怎么做
for all kinds of stuff.
写作 弄干墙的
Wiring. Installing drywall.
要上楼吗
Want to go upstairs?
第二间卧室
Second bedroom.
好的
Okay. Wow.
我们女儿已经弄完了
Yeah. Our, uh, daughter actually finished that off.
她是看不到吗 还是有什么
Is she blind? Or have some kind
学习障碍 让她看不出
of learning disability that makes her not be able
怎么样是平的
to know if something's level?
没 据我所知没有
Uh, no, not as far as I know.
听没听过一句话 在法庭上为自己辩护的人
You ever hear the saying, "A man who defends himself in court
- 代理人都是傻子 - 嗯
‐has an idiot for a client"? ‐Sure.
你知道让自己做修房♥子的承包商的人
Do you know what a man who hires himself as a contractor
是什么吗
to fix his own house is?
穷的响叮当
Broke.
一般都是离异的
Usually divorced.
如果你这些工序到时候
You're not saving any money if you have to end up
都搞错了 还要费二遍事
doing all the work again because you fucked it up
- 那就等于一分钱没省 - 我知道
‐the first time. ‐I know, I know.
我只是 我们超支太多了
I just, I... We bit off too much.
我都没跟我老公说呢
And I haven't told my husband this,
但我一直从女儿的大学资金里面拿钱
but I have been dipping into our daughter's college fund
- 才能继续下去 - 我知道
to keep things moving. I know.
我以为能还回去的
I figure we'll get it all back,
但必须要尽快完成
but only if we finish the job quickly.
所以我才联♥系♥你的
Which is why I called you.
我们已经没办法了 求你接了这个活儿吧
We are overwhelmed. Please just tell me you'll take this job on.
需要我跪下来求你都可以的
I will drop to my knees and I will beg, if I have to.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你是安吉列表网站上 唯一一个不♥穿♥上衣的
You were the only contractor who had a shirtless photo
承包商
of himself on Angie's List.
- 现在想脱颖而出太难了 - 那至少任务完成了
‐It's hard to stand out these days. ‐Ah. Well, mission accomplished.
迈克尔
Oh. Michael.
这是亚当
This is, uh, Adam.
他是承包商 起始价
He is a contractor, and his initial bid
比其他人低很多
was much lower than the others.
除非不要钱 不然用不起
Unless it's free, we don't have the money to pay him.
几乎没有闲钱了
We have almost no extra cash.
可能你很会舔屌♥
And while you may be great at sucking dick,
还剩那点活儿了
with all the work we have left to do,
来几个口♥活♥也没什么区别的
a couple BJs aren't gonna make up the difference.
这个工程曝光度很高的
Listen, this, it's a high‐profile gig.
我重新装♥修♥了鬼屋 还没死
"I remodeled the haunted house and survived"
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表