剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
而这是我最后一次尝试获得某种灵感
my last effort at getting some sort of inspiration.
我真的不知道还能做些什么了
I actually don't know what else to fucking do.
它暴♥力♥吗
Is it violent?
因为我一直劝告家长们
Because I've always counseled parents
暴♥力♥电子游戏会对孩子们造成危害
that violent video games are terrible for children.
等等
Wait a minute.
你是
Aren't you, um...?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
偿还我的罪孽
Paying for my sins.
就像这鬼地方的其他人一样
Just like everyone else in this godforsaken place.
你知道什么是永恒幸福
You know what's a bad combination
的坏组合吗
for eternal happiness?
你的妻子 你永远十几岁的女儿
Your wife, your forever teenaged daughter,
她的男朋友 还有一个新生儿
her boyfriend, a newborn
还有你以前的情妇
and your former mistress all trapped
都被困在同一所房♥子里
in the same house together.
好吧 这肯定是个玩笑 对吧
Okay, this has got to be some kind of joke, right?
我是说 你在这做什么的
I mean, what do you do? Do you just
你是不是在万圣节晚上
come in here and fuck with people
来这跟偷溜进来的人上♥床♥
on Halloween night who sneak in? Right?
这是什么都不可能是个笑话
It's the farthest thing from a joke.
我身处地狱
I'm in hell.
别像这里的另一个治疗师一样
And don't start telling me it's all my fault
跟我说这都是我的错
like that other therapist in here.
我不想背着我妻子乱搞
I didn't want to cheat on my wife.
我在这所房♥子里
I resisted for years
忍♥了好几年了
in this house.
但海登真的很固执
But Hayden is really persistent,
Hayden(海登):《美国恐怖故事第一季:谋杀屋》人物。
薇薇安有时也会如此挑剔
and Vivien can be so judgy and sullen
Vivien(薇薇安):《美国恐怖故事第一季:谋杀屋》人物,这位男士的妻子。
阴沉 -所以 你因为出轨
‐sometimes. ‐So, you're blaming the women in your life
在责怪你生活中的女人们?好吧
for you being a cheater? Okay.
如果你不为自己的行为负责
Um, you can never actually find forgiveness
你永远也得不到宽恕
if you don't take responsibility for your own actions.
我只是再说生活是复杂的
I'm just saying life is complicated.
很显然 死亡也是
And so is death, apparently.
问题是
The problem was
我一直以为我可以拥有一切
I always thought I could have it all.
妻子和情妇
A wife and a mistress.
家庭和我房♥子外的生活
A family and a life outside my house.
所以我死在这儿
So I ended up here
一无所有
with nothing.
从你脸上的表情判断
Judging by that look on your face,
我的专业意见是你被出轨了
my professional opinion is that you were cheated on.
你看起来很激动 -不是
‐You look triggered. ‐No. Uh...
事实上 史蒂文对我是忠诚的
Actually, uh, Steven was faithful.
我评判你只是因为 我不知道 因为我能
I'm judging you just because, I don't know, I can.
我才是我婚姻中的那个麻烦
The trouble in my marriage was me,
老实说
if I want to be honest.
好吧 我总是欲求不满
Okay? I like to want things,
然后我就会痴迷于得到它们
and then I get obsessed about getting them.
这在求爱过程中很有吸引力
It's compelling in a courtship.
每个人都想要被需要的感觉
Everybody wants to feel like they're wanted.
嗯 -一旦我真的得到了 我就不会那么棒了
‐Hmm. ‐I'm just not so great once I actually get it
因为 随着时间的推移 我
'cause, um, over time, I...
我感到无聊
I get bored.
然后我就会变得很伤人
And then I can be quite hurtful.
你喜欢饥渴而不是满足的感觉
You like being hungry more than being fed.
没错
Yes.
没错 没错 没错
Yes, yes, yes.
好吧 那么
Okay, so, here's...
我现在真正渴望的是理解
What I'm really hungering for now is an understanding.
告诉我 告诉我这地方是什么样子 我是说
Tell me... Tell me what this place is like. I mean,
我想知道在这里的真实感觉
I want to know what it truly feels like to be here
感受渴望 恐惧
and to feel the‐the longing and the‐the fear,
还有乐趣 -乐趣
‐the fun. ‐Fun?
当你听的唱片一次又一次的重播时
Is it fun when the record
会有趣吗
you're listening to skips over and over?
几十年来都坐在旋转木马上 会有趣吗
Is it fun being on a merry‐go‐round for decades?
不会
No.
我在设计一款电子游戏
Uh, I'm... I'm designing a video game.
要想成功 它必须要有趣
And for it to work, it's got to be fun.
它得有意义
It's got to have purpose.
你知道 必须得有意义
You know, there's got to be a point so that the player's
这样玩家才会想继续玩 -这里漫无目的
‐gonna want to continue playing. ‐There is no purpose here.
这里毫无意义
There is no point in here.
这里只有无法逃离的无尽枯燥
It's just endless dull with no escape.
我们不在地狱里 这只是
We're not in hell. It's an old house
洛杉矶某个街区的一座老房♥子
in a neighborhood in L. A.
它周围都是很普通的房♥子
You know, it's surrounded by perfectly normal houses.
这一定是有意义的 对吧
There's got to be a point, right?
我是说 也许甚至有办法逃走
I mean, maybe there's even a way to escape.
只是还没人知道该怎么做
It's just nobody's figured out how yet.
我儿子说 被困在这里的人之所以无法逃脱
You know, my son says that, uh, the people who are trapped here
可能是因为他们活着的时候从来没能解决自己的问题
are probably stuck because they never resolved their issues
所以他们受到的伤害变成了他们的命运
when they were alive, so their damage becomes their destiny.
也许关键在于你们必须学习和成长
Maybe the point is that you have to learn and grow,
这样你们才能解脱
and only then can you escape.
所以你觉得如果我对每一个鬼魂
So you think if I have intense therapy sessions
都进行大强度的心理治疗
with each of the ghosts,
他们就会产生一些像电影普通人
they'll have some kind of Ordinary People,
《普通人》、《潮浪王子》:讲主角通过找心理医生进行心理治疗并走出困境的电影
和潮浪王子那样的重大进展
Prince of Tides breakthrough
并找到精神上的平静
and find spiritual peace?
抱歉
Sorry.
那不可能发生 我被困在这里后
Not gonna happen. I tried that with Tate
我和塔特试过了
after I got stuck here,
他还是和以前一样疯狂
and he's just as bananas as he's always been.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我能和
Um, can I speak to somebody
不那么迷失和绝望的人谈谈吗
who's maybe not so lost and hopeless?
那你可来错地儿了
Then you've come to the wrong house.
好吧
Okay.
我们能帮你点什么
Can we help you?
是的
Um, yes.
我试图理解这个地方的精髓
I'm trying to understand the vibe of this place,
但我真正了解的是 与之相关的每个人
but all I'm really getting is that everybody
都太疯狂了
associated with it is just... really crazy.
我只是要做一款关于《真爱如血》的电子游戏或者…
I'm just gonna make a video game about True Blood or...
《True Blood》,中文译本《真爱如血》,是一部共有7季80集的美国电视剧。
一些正常的东西 -你想真正理解这里吗
‐something normal. ‐You want to get the vibe?
以下是关于这个地方你需要了解的
Here's what you need to understand about this place.
是的 是有一些鬼魂想出去
Yes, there are a few spirits who want out,
但这里还有其他鬼魂对成长不感兴趣
but there are others here who have no interest in growth,
我们接受自己有多完蛋
who embrace how fucked‐up we all are.
现在 比起被困在自己的痛苦中
Now, the only thing that we love more
我们唯一更爱的事情
than being stuck in our own misery
就算和那些更悲惨的笨蛋
is being stuck here
一起被困在这里
with the suckers who are even more miserable.
重复就是意义
The repetition is the point.
充斥着痛苦的无尽虚无
The endless nothing filled with pain
就是目的
is the purpose.
我们唯一需要的东西
The only thing that we need
就是用更多的灵魂来滋养痛苦
is more souls to feed the suffering.
该死
Shit.
怎么了 -作为你的治疗师
‐What? ‐As your therapist,
我的专业意见是
my professional opinion is
你应该拼命地逃 -什么
‐that you should run like hell. ‐What?
你根本不了解这个地方
You really don't understand this place at all.
现在就离开 否则你将被迫永远理解这个地方
Leave now or you're gonna be forced to understand forever.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表