剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Honey, listen to me.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
没必要把自己锁在这种地方
You don't have to stay here all locked up like this.
我差点杀了你
I almost killed you.
也害了艾伦
I put Aaron in danger.
直到伯杰医生同意了我才回家
I'm not coming home until Dr. Berger says I can.
等安全了再回去
Until it's safe.
所有的表格我都签好了
I signed all the forms.
我不喜欢在这种地方见你
I hate seeing you in a place like this.
我也不喜欢 但我不能离开
I don't like it, either, but I can't leave.
我不能
I won't.
等我处理好再说吧
Not until I get a handle on everything.
好吧
Okay.
不论你做什么
Whatever you need,
我都陪你
I'm here.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 马特
I love you so much, Matt.
很爱你
So much.
抱歉 -操
Oh, I'm sorry. - Fuck.
那个疯女人真♥他♥妈♥会找事
That crazy bitch really fucking got me.
你还真让她伤到你
I still can't believe you let her do it.
我可是个敬业的好演员 宝贝
Yeah, well, great actors are committed to their roles, babe.
是否意味着可以把公♥寓♥里的神啊鬼啊扔掉了
Does this mean I can get all that occult shit out of my apartment now?
你的异教♥徒♥时代结束了
Oh, your pagan days are over.
等我的律师搞定她之后
Once my lawyers get through with her,
她就永远待在那吧
she will be committed indefinitely.
谢天谢地 那东西真的吓死人
Thank God. That stuff really creeps me out,
尤其是我从招魂师那弄来的咒语书
especially those spell books I got from the spiritualist place.
我得烧掉鼠尾草 再雇个灵气大♥师♥
I'm gonna have to burn sage and hire a Reiki master
好好清理一下
to clean the place out.
至少你没有那么痛苦
Oh. Boo-hoo. At least you're not in fucking agony.
振作点
Oh, cheer up.
我会是你一生中最棒的护士
I'm gonna be the best nurse you've ever had in your life.
操
Ah, fuck.
这是我参与过的最棒的演出
Best damn production I've ever been a part of.
你们表现得都很不错 敬你们
You all brought your A game. Cheers to you guys.
干杯
Cheers.
这要是个电视剧 起码得拍个八季
If it were a series, it'd run for eight seasons.
他们自己产生怀疑
Gaslighters.
每周都有人被我们逼疯
Every week, we drive a new person crazy.
这周 有个学校的老师说
This week, a school teacher thinks
他被外星人调查了
he's being probed by aliens.
还有你 老兄
Hey, and you, buddy boy,
该给你颁个特别艺术创作艾美奖
deserve a special creative arts Emmy.
婴儿监视器
The baby monitors,
模拟巴尔声音的隐藏音响系统
the hidden sound system for Ba'al, and the raccoon
浣熊的抓痕... 这才是真的牛逼
scratches... truly inspiring, beautiful.
没什么比钞票更能激发灵感了吧
Well, nothing inspires like cold, hard cash.
我们还以为你只关心艺术
Here we thought you were all about the craft.
没人夸一下
Anyone gonna say anything
我雕的三个图腾吗
about the three different totems I had to carve?
我制♥造♥的迷雾怎么样 超棒吧
And what about my awesome mist?
宝贝 你起的雾一绝
Babe, no one can whip up a ground fog like you can.
至少你不用在头上戴角了
At least you didn't have to wear horns on your head.
那些翅膀之类的把我肩袖都给毁了
Those wings kind of screwed up my rotator cuffs.
不过我不得不说 换药
Though, I must admit, switching out the medicine
才是最重要的一步
probably sealed the deal.
♪ 不要来找我... ♪
♪ Not coming for me... ♪
你给她吃的什么 老兄
What'd you give her, man?
一些精神药物的混合品
A little psychoactive cocktail.
我的独家秘方 -既然已经定了
My secret recipe. - So, now that we've aired,
我们什么时候能看到结果
when do we see residuals?
我参加这个可是为了最后的胜利
I joined this show for the back end.
法律方面的事还要几个月
Well, legal stuff's gonna take a few months.
老兄 -但是 听我说
Dude. - But hey, listen, listen.
等这些都归我了 我们下半辈子就不愁吃穿了
When all this is mine, we are gonna be set for life.
好吧 -是的
Okay? - Yeah.
我们再也不用工作了
And we are never gonna have to work again
除非我们闲着无聊没事干
unless we fucking want to.
好 -对吧
Yeah! - Right?
对吧 干杯
Right? Cheers to that.
来
Come on!
我想起来
Which reminds me,
我得去搞清楚幼儿园是怎么回事
I got to figure out the daycare situation,
寄宿学校之类的
and you know, it's never too early
也是越早考虑越好
to start thinking about boarding schools.
你好无情
You're cold.
我的角色
I'm an actor in a role
可没有当爹这一角好吧
that he never signed up for, all right?
我故意糟蹋自己的身体 这样精♥子♥数才能降下来
I mean, I put my body through hell to have a low sperm count.
泡热水澡 穿紧身内♥裤♥
Long hot tubs, tight underwear.
我出的主意
My idea.
我他妈甚至还吃了类固醇
You know, I even fucking took steroids,
[服用类固醇可能会导致精♥子♥数量减少]
但这些小杂种还是游过去了
but these little fuckers still swam through.
这... 太荒唐了
It's... it's ridiculous.
来了 来了
Okay. Okay, okay.
好了 嘘 嘘
All right. Shh, shh, shh.
真棒 拉屎了
Aw, great. An explosion.
真造孽了 我的天
Universe hates me. Oh, my God.
对 倒满 倒满 -对
Yes. Fill it up! Fill it up! - Yeah!
好了 好了 不要太多
Okay, okay. Not too much.
来 派对有你才有活力
There you go. You're the life of the party, baby.
干杯 -♪ 不是为我而来... ♪
Cheers. - ♪ Not coming for me... ♪
♪ 不是为我而来... ♪
♪ Now coming for me... ♪
我已经关了扬声器了
I took out the speaker system.
你是关了呢
Sure you did.
不是 我发誓 我不知道这是怎么回事
No, I swear, I don't know what that is.
灯怎么了
What's with these lights?
看
Look.
那不可能
That's not possible.
我把干冰机放回出租屋了
I took the dry ice machine back to the rental house.
各位 还玩吗 表演结束吧
Come on, you guys. Really? Show's over.
如果有其他人进来 看到这些 我们就完蛋了
If somebody else walks in and sees this, we're screwed.
这不是我做的 -我告诉过你了 不是我
I'm not doing this! - I told you, it's not me!
你是我的
You are mine.
不要
No!
操
Oh, shit!
没事的
Shh, it's okay. Shh.
不要...
No...
不
No!
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
我不知道自己为什么来
I don't know why I did.
我不应该来的
I shouldn't have.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 马特
You're a bastard, Matt.
我什么都跟警♥察♥说了 我们对你做的一切
I told the police everything, what we did to you.
你为什么不告诉我你这样做的原因
Why don't you tell me why you did it?
我们结婚了
We're married.
我的就是你的
Everything I have is yours.
我不想要孩子 丽芙
I didn't want kids, Liv.
我跟你说过了 但你听不进去
I told you that, but you didn't listen.
之后 我...
After a while, I...
我也不想要你了
I didn't want you, either.
但是你想要我的钱
But you wanted my money.
所以发生了什么
So what happened?
你不想和你的朋友分享我的钱是吗
You didn't want to share it with your friends?
他们是不是越来越贪了
Did they get greedy?
警♥察♥是那样想的
That's what the police think,
但是 我没有杀他们
but I-I didn't kill them.
我知道事情看起来是这样
I know what it looks like, but
可我永远不会杀人的 丽芙
I could never do that, Liv.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表