剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
没说出口的词
every word you didn't say,
都想要把错怪在我身上
wanting it to be my fault.
我从没责怪过你 从来没有
I never blamed you, Jay, ever.
一次也没有 你
Not once. You just...
你还是相信是我责怪了你吧
You needed to believe I did.
你真该下十八层地狱
You needed to sink into your little pit of hell
好好惩罚你自己
and-and punish yourself
你去的地方容不下其他人
And where you went, there wasn't room for anyone else.
你以为过去十年的日子是我自找的吗
Do you think I wanted the last ten years?
是啊 你的确不想再整出什么幺蛾子了 -嘿
Well you surely didnt want anything else! -Hey. Hey.
这不是什么狗屁复婚之旅
This aint no fucking marriage retreat,
我他妈也不是菲尔医生
and I sure as hell I'aint Dr.Phi
你们可以等会儿再处理那些屁事儿
You can work out your shit later.
我们得继续往前走快点伙计来吧
We need to keep moving. Come on, buddy. Come on.
亏你想得出 杰
Great plan, Jay.
我们往上就到护林站了
Were coming up on the ranger station.
运营这个地方的人连个烟夹都没有
Guy who runs this here's a couple rounds shy of a clip.
不太像个护林员 倒像个怪胎
Not so much a park ranger as some kind of weird
沙雕童子军
fucked-up Boy Scout.
最好能避免跟他交谈
If possible, avoid conversation.
我们可以在这儿把水装满
We can fill up here.
快点我们得上前看看 不然他会心痒难耐的
Come on. We got to check in or he!ll get squirrelly.
谢谢 -好极了
Thanks. -Awesome.
多谢 我想我就是呃
Thanks. Guess I m the, uh...
打水的姑娘吧
water girl.
该死 我们真走运啊
Goddamn. We're in Iuck.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你好
G'day.
你和你的同伴要去哪儿呢
Where you folks headed?
我们就顺着山路随便走走
Werre just you know... just hiking the trails.
我和我的
Me and my...
斯坦· 沃格尔
就出城透透气
You know's just getting out of the city.
仅仅就是山路徒步吗 波奇
Just hiking the traij huh, Birch?
是啊 换条路走走 斯坦
Yeah. 儿st running another tour, Stan.
带他们去山谷下面
Take 'em down the valley.
如果还有空就去欣赏瀑布
If there's time, go see the falls.
山谷
The valley.
瀑布
Falls.
扯淡
Bullshit.
不是吗
Am I right?
是啊
Yeah,
你说对了 -没错
Yourre right. -Mm-hmm
我们来这儿是为了找我们的儿子
We're here to find our son.
你们的儿子 -对
Your son. -Yep.
你知道我们是谁吧 对吗
You know who we are, don't you?
从新闻上认识你们的
Recognize you from the news.
好吧 我们有理由相信我们的儿子还活着
Well we have reason to believe that our son's still alive,
我们正往山上走
Werre headed up into those hills.
恶棍谷
Malvados.
老天啊 波奇
Jesus Christ, Birch,
你跟这些人说了什么
What are you telling these people?
听着 你们不会想去恶棍谷的
Look the Malvados is nowhere you want to go.
我们了解种植者的事
We know about the growers.
我不是在说那些种植者
I'm not talking about the growers.
峡谷里有别的东西
There are things in those canyons
比种植者恐怖无数倍
a million times worse than the growers.
什么东西
What?
峡谷里有什么
What's in the canyons?
这就是我所害怕的
This is what I was afraid of.
别听这些走吧
We don't have to listen to this. Let's go.
不 不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
我想听 我想听听是什么
I want to hear. I want to hear this.
没什么好听的 亲爱的
There's nothing to hear, honey.
不过是胡说八道
Its a bunch of bullshit.
老板
Hey, boss.
别听了
Let's not do this.
当时我在这里这个管理站
I was here, in this station,
就是你们儿子走丢的那天
the day your son went missing.
你当时在
You were?
我只在这个国家待过几个月
I'd only been in the country a couple of months.
还不太确定要不要留下 但是
Didn't know if I wanted to stay, but...
那晚过后
after that night,
我就知道我再也走不了了
I knew I could never leave,
直升飞机 搜救组织
The helicopters, the search parties--
都来凑热闹 我还以为是哪只熊
they were everywhere. Thought it might have been a bear
被骚乱吓跑了呢
spooked by the commotion.
但我发现有异样
But then 1saw differently.
我问自己
I asked myself
管理站周围的这些脚印
who or what was walking around my ranger station
到底是什么人还是什么物种
with feet like that?
然后
Well...
我心里有了一个答案
…I got part of an answer.
等等
Wait.
所以你是说
So you're saying...
不管这东西是什么就是它
whatever this thing was, it was...
抓走了我们的儿子
was carrying our son?
我不能说出我看到了什么
Well I cant legally say what it is that I saw
或者它抓走了什么 不然就违法了 但是
or what it was carrying, but...
我确定我看到了一些东西
I know 1saw something.
一些你们不想招惹的东西
Something you dont want to mess with,
行了 好吧 谢谢你告诉我们
Yeah. Well thank you for telling us
你不能合法说出的东西
what you legally can't say,
但是我觉得我们听够了
but I think we've heard enough.
我们得上路了
We should get going.
艾比 我们不能轻信这些话
Addy, we can't buy into this.
你丈夫是对的 -他再也不是我的丈夫了
Your husband‘s right. -He’s not my husband anymore.
我管不着
I don't Care.
我们要赶在夜晚之前离开
We are racing the night.
要么现在就出发
We either move right now
要么原路返回
or we go back the way we Came.
明白吗
You understand?
聪明点
Be smart.
原路返回吧
Go back the way you Came.
告诉过你了 那个澳大利亚人疯了
Told you that Aussie's crazy.
他没必要对我们撒谎
He has no reason to lie to us.
我不是说他在撒谎 我是说他的麦片
I'm not saying he's ying. !m saying his Wheaties
泡在牛奶里太久了
have been in the milk too long.
那么他告诉我们的事 你觉得是他凭空想象的
So, what, the story he told us, you... think he imagined it?
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得我儿子走丢的那晚
Uh, 1think a lot of weird stuff happened
发生了很多奇怪的事
the night my son went missing
从来没人提及的事
Stuff no one ever wanted to talk about.
比如我发现有一只鹿挂在树上
Like the deer1found hanging from the tree.
鹿
Deer?
它被切开了被串在一棵树上
It was cut open, stuck from a tree.
看上去像某种标志
Ilt looked like some kind of sign,
然后我们听到的那些声音
And then those sounds we heard...
妈的 听好了
Goddamn it. Look.
我在这片森林里捕猎
I have been hunting
已经有二十年了
these woods for 20 years,
我至今还没看到自己无法解释的东西
and lve never seen nothin’ that i couldni't explain.
我从来没听别人说过
I never heard anyone else talk
他们无法解释的东西 除了
about something they couldn't explain except
护林站那个该死的鳄鱼猎人
for Ranger fuckin‘ Crocodile Hunter back there.
亲爱的 你要是相信他
You believe him, honey,
你就跟他疯到一块儿去了
yourre just as fucking crazy as he is.
别这样跟她说话
Hey, don't talk to her like that.
没关系的杰 -不不不
It's okay, Jay. -No, no, no.
他妈的 别这样跟她说话
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表