剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
吓到你们了
Gotcha.
-天啊 斯嘉丽 -搞什么
‐Oh, my God. Scarlett. ‐What?
-你搞什么鬼 -我的天
‐What the hell are you doing? ‐Oh, my...
-你从哪儿弄来的 -老天啊
‐Where did you get that suit? ‐Jesus.
我在房♥子里找到的
I found it in the house.
我扔掉了
I threw it away,
但后来发现你们又放回我柜子里了
but I thought you guys put it back in my closet.
一件SM制♥服♥吗
A used S and M suit?
我们为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would we do that?
我哪儿知道
I don't know.
-不过很酷 是吧 -不
‐Isn't it cool, though? ‐ No.
-你们吓到了吗 -快脱下来
‐Were you scared? ‐Go take that thing off.
快去冲个热水澡
And go take a very hot shower.
-我再也不想见到这东西了 -不 我要留着
‐I don't ever want to see that again. ‐No, I'm keeping it.
天啊 绝对不行
Oh, my God. Absolutely not.
天啊 你们觉得能控制我的每个部分
God, you guys think you can control every part of me.
但猜怎么着 这是我的身体 我的思想
Well, guess what‐‐ it is my body and my mind,
-你们控制不了 -是吗 好吧
‐and you can't control it. ‐Yeah? Okay, fine.
我现在就要扯下从你身上
Then I'm gonna tear it
-扯下来 扔掉 -住手 不要
- off you and I'm gonna throw it... ‐Stop! No!
-该死 -天啊 爸爸 对不起
‐ Fuck. ‐Oh, my God. Daddy, I'm sorry.
-好了 按住 -对不起
‐Okay, hang on, hang on. ‐I'm sorry.
-该死 -好了 这里 亲爱的
- Fuck. ‐ Okay, here, babe.
需要缝针吗
You think you need stitches?
-需要 该死 -好 我们去穿衣服
‐I do. Fuck. ‐Okay, okay. Let's get you dressed, okay?
-附近应该有个急诊诊所 -我和你们一起
‐ I think there's an urgent care nearby. ‐ Let me come with you.
不 回你的房♥间去
No. Just go to your room.
你可以把这可怕的衣服
You can come out to throw away
扔掉了 就这样
that awful costume, but that is it.
注意了 小姑娘
And please be aware, young lady,
我几周都不会理你了
I will not be talking to you for weeks.
我来劝他
Just let me...
一项新研究发现 只有17%的未成年少女
A new study found that only 17% of young women under 18
会为了性冲动而看黄♥片♥
watched porn for sexual excitement.
17%中 只有3%的女孩会看暴♥力♥黄♥片♥
and only 0.3 of them watched violent porn.
你的意思是 我是怪胎
So you're saying I'm a freak.
我的意思是 当一个人的行为反常
I'm saying that when someone's behavior is atypical,
探究背后的原因是很有必要的
it's worth exploring the reasons why.
斯嘉丽 你不是怪胎
Scarlett, you're not a freak.
你不是古怪 或有缺陷
You're not weird or defective in any way.
能让你兴奋的就是让你兴奋
What turns you on turns you on.
我们现在之所以找你谈
The only reason why we have to get into this
是因为你昨晚表现得很暴♥力♥
is because last night you acted out in a violent way.
那只是意外 我永远不会伤害我的父亲们
That was an accident. I never would have hurt my dads.
亲爱的 那你为什么要那样吓我们呢
Honey, then why scare us like that?
我不知道 可能因为我觉得好玩儿之类的
I don't know, 'cause I thought it was funny or something.
我们总是互相整蛊对方 不是吗
We prank each other all the time, don't we?
她说得没错 我们的确是这样
Uh, she's not wrong about that. We do.
有一次我们和特洛伊玩水球大战
I mean, one time we challenged Troy to a water balloon fight
但我们往气球里灌的是颜料
but we filled our balloons with paint.
是啊 还有一次
Yeah, and one time I changed
我把迈克尔的手♥机♥语言设置成了中文
Michael's iPhone language to Chinese.
害得他不得不跑到苹果店里改回来
He had to take it to the Apple Store to get it fixed.
所以你认为穿上制♥服♥
So you think dressing up in a costume
并用刀威胁你的父亲们
and threatening your dads with a knife
跟修改手♥机♥语言设置
is in the same ballpark of fun and games
是一回事儿
as changing a language on an iPhone?
我们对她有点保护过度了
Uh, we tend to be a little overprotective.
斯嘉丽三岁的时候被绑♥架♥过
When Scarlett was three, she was kidnapped.
那时我们在超♥市♥
I was, uh, at the market.
我...
And I...
我先把她放在车座上
I put her in her car seat first.
然后我绕到后面把东西放进后备箱
And then I went around back to put the groceries in the trunk.
我回过神来 已经有人把车偷走了
While I was back there, someone stole the car
斯嘉丽也在里面
with Scarlett in it.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不 那是我女儿
No, that's my daughter!
不 不
No! No!
斯嘉丽
Scarlett!
-太可怕了 -是啊 她失踪了十天
‐That's terrible. ‐Yeah, she was missing for ten days.
警♥察♥很快找到了车 但没有斯嘉丽的踪迹
They found the car right away, but no sign of Scarlett.
新闻登得到处都是
It was all over the news.
最后 警♥察♥接到一个儿科医生办公室的电♥话♥
Finally, a pediatrician's office called the police.
说有个女人带了一个三岁女孩
This woman had brought a three‐year‐old girl in
来做检查 却没有任何
for a checkup without any information
关于她“女儿”病史的信息
about her "daughter's" Medical history.
原来这个女人刚刚失去了自己的女儿
Turns out that this woman had just lost her own daughter.
她的前夫杀她女儿
Her ex‐husband had murdered the child.
我猜这个可怜的女人因此发疯
I guess it just drove the poor woman mad.
想找个替代她女儿的人
She went looking for a replacement.
斯嘉丽 你还记得那十天发生的事吗
Scarlett, do you remember anything about those ten days?
不太记得了
Not really.
我都不记得自己有害怕
I mean, I don't even remember being scared
或者任何人想要伤害我之类的记忆
or anyone trying to hurt me or anything.
她身上一点伤痕都没有
She didn't have a scratch on her.
我想说 我们才是受伤害最深的人
I mean, we're the ones who were the most traumatized by it.
但后来 我们看到那些色♥情♥网♥站♥
But then, when we saw the porn sites
还有制♥服♥的时候 我们很担心
and the suit we got worried.
她可能还是被影响了
That maybe she had been affected.
有可能
Maybe.
我最担心的是这栋房♥子
What I'm most worried about is this house.
斯嘉丽 这栋房♥子的所有故事
Scarlett, you've heard all the stories
你都听过对吧
about what happened here, right?
是啊 非常了解
Yeah. Like Amityville Horror on crystal meth.
你觉得搬来这里
Do you think it's been challenging,
对你的情绪是否有影响
emotionally, moving in here?
抱歉 我们不相信鬼屋这回事儿
I'm sorry, we don't believe in haunted houses.
真的 鬼混有整个宇宙可以探索
Seriously, why would a spirit stick around
为什么还要留在地球上
on Earth when it has the whole universe to explore?
这些故事很荒谬
The stories are absurd.
我们是相信科学的
We believe in science in this family.
我也不信鬼屋
I don't believe in haunted houses, either.
但我认为知道一个地方发生了什么可怕的事情
But I do believe that knowing what dark things have occurred
可能在一个人的心中制♥造♥黑暗的形象
in a place can create a darkness in someone's psyche.
这就是为什么墓地会让人感到害怕
It's the reason why cemeteries feel scary
旧地牢或者鬼屋也是
or old dungeons or "Haunted" Houses.
如果我们知道在某个地方发生过可怕的事
If we know what terrible things have happened in a place,
那我们就不得不面对一个事实
then we are forced to confront the truth
那就是可怕的事会发生
that terrible things can happen at all.
我的意思是 不可能感受不到一丝阴暗
I mean, it's impossible not to get a little dark,
沮丧的情绪
a little depressed.
所有人都会受到影响
It affects all of us.
我走进这里的时候也能感受到
I‐I felt it myself when I came in here.
空气中弥漫的沉重气氛
A heaviness in the air.
看到了吗 都是你们的错
See? It's all your fault.
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
对不起 我们只能先到这儿了
I'm sorry, we have to end.
但是我们... 还没有谈完
But we're not‐we're not done.
还能再聊一小时吗
Can we pay you for another hour?
我还有一个顾客是专程从布伦特伍德来的
I have another client all the way over in Brentwood.
-但我们可以下周再约 -好
‐ But I would like to see all of you next week. - Yes.
-然后这周再单独见下斯嘉丽 -没问题
‐ And Scarlett alone later this week. ‐Great.
你可以跟我的办公室约时间
You can set all that up with my office.
-我走之前可以用下卫生间吗 -用吧
‐ Would you mind if I used the restroom before I go? ‐ No.
没问题 走廊直走的第三个房♥间
Oh, sure, it's the third door down that hall.
谢谢 我之后就自己走了
Thank you. I'll see myself out.
今晚肯定不能去睡衣派对了
Definitely no slumber party tonight, though.
什么 别这样
What? No.
你♥爸♥爸刚刚缝了十六针
Hey, your father has six stitches in his arm.
抱歉 但你只有下周末才能见这个姑娘了
I'm sorry, you'll have to see this girl next weekend.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表