剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
怎么回事
Fuck is going on?
喂
Yo.
我是洛杉矶抢劫凶案组的蒂娜·吉布斯警探
This is Detective Deena Gibbs calling from L. A. Robbery-Homicide.
请问你是
Who am I speaking with?
津恩 怎么了
Uh, Zinn. What's this about?
你是否参与了西洛杉矶一个商场里
Were you a part of an online prank
圣诞老人村的网络恶作剧
at the Santa Village in a mall in West L. A.?
应该是吧 -你的恶作剧我没兴趣
Maybe. - I'm not interested in your prank.
但我需要跟你还有你朋友
I need to speak with you and your friends
聊一下扮成圣诞老人的那个人
about the individual who was posing as Santa.
他怎么了
Yeah, what about him?
看来该扮演圣诞老人不是他
It seems he wasn't the man hired for the job.
本该扮演的那个人 死在公♥寓♥里
We just found that individual in his apartment.
是谋杀
Murdered.
什么 真的吗
What, are you serious?
等等 没开玩笑吧
Wait, this isn't a joke?
千真万确 小伙子 -兄弟们
I'm very serious, son. - Guys.
你跟你朋友明天上午来警局一趟
I need you and your friends to come down to the police station
做个口供
tomorrow morning and give a statement.
好的 我... 我们会去的
U-Um, y-yeah. We can... We can do that, I guess.
据我了解 有人录下了恶作剧全程是吧
I understand, uh, someone was recording the prank?
我要拷贝录像
I need a copy of that video.
或许能帮我们破案
It could help us locate this guy.
我们很确定 他不止一次做这种事了
We're pretty sure this isn't the first time he's done this.
明早警局见
We'll see you at the station in the morning.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
她说其他州也有多起凶杀案
She said there's been other murders in another states,
这家伙在商场里到处逛 杀掉圣诞老人
that this guy actually goes around killing mall Santas
然后自己顶替 -为什么
and taking their place. - Why?
因为他疯了
Uh, because he's crazy.
一心想扮成圣诞老人 我瞎说的
Obsessed with being Santa. I don't know.
听起来跟编的似的
This all sounds made up to me.
你确定这不是针对我们的恶作剧吗
Are you sure we're not being pranked?
好吧 明天我们要是去了警局
Well, if we show up to the police station tomorrow
发现他们对我们一无所知
and they don't know what we're talking about,
那我们就知道是恶作剧了
then we were pranked.
你要干什么 -我想再看看这人的脸
What are you doing? - I just want to see this guy's face again.
看来我们今年收不到礼物了 孩子们
Guess we're not getting presents this year, boys.
你会遭报应的
You'll get what you deserve.
确实...
Yeah, I mean...
他看着确实不太对劲
he definitely doesn't look right.
有人给我们的账号♥发了个视频
Huh. Someone just uploaded a video to our account.
什么叫"有人"
What do you mean, "someone"?
只有我们能上传
We're the only ones that can do that.
什么鬼
The hell?
老天爷
Jesus.
我们在看什么
What the hell are we watching right now?
是恶作剧 怀亚特在跟我们做恶作剧
It's a prank. Wyatt's pranking us.
是吧
Right?
对对对 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, obviously.
恶作剧还挺逼真的
I mean, it's pretty good.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
But he's such an asshole.
可能打电♥话♥的那个都不是真警♥察♥ 天哪...
Probably wasn't even a real cop on the phone. God...
津恩
Zinn?
我要跟他谈谈
Dude, I'm gonna talk to him.
我要删了
I'm deleting this.
等一下 看
Wait, look.
已经五十个赞了
That's, like, 50 likes already.
大家还真♥他♥妈♥喜欢这个
People are fucking loving it.
"棒呆了" -"特效不错"
"That's awesome." - "Great effects."
"终于有点我们喜欢的东西了"
"Finally, something we like."
等一下...
Wait, wh...
你干什么 -真变♥态♥
Why'd you do that? - Because it's sick.
我不在乎大家是否喜欢
I don't care if people like it.
又来了 有人重新上传了
It's back up. Someone just reposted it.
谁
Who?
不知道
I don't know.
现在呢
Now what?
有人... 刚发了个链接
Someone just... They just posted a-a link.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
来自... "约克探险家日报"
It's... from the York Explorer Daily.
那是什么
What's that?
怀亚特 哥们 出来
Wyatt, dude, come on.
我们看视频了
We saw the video.
你不能自己发这种视频
You're gonna do something like that,
我们得一起做决定 怀亚特
it's got to be a group call. Wyatt.
出来吧 哥们 这一点都不好玩
Come on, man. It's not cool.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
"现在学者认为圣诞老人的传说
"Scholars now believe that the legend of Santa Claus
并非是以圣·尼古拉斯[基♥督♥教圣人] 或其他圣人的故事为基础的
isn't based on Saint Nicholas or any other saint.
而是以古代一个极端分子的故事为基础"
It's based on the ancient tales of the wild man."
极端分子 什么玩意儿
The wild man? What kind of bullshit is that?
"他是异教♥徒♥的造物主
"He was a pagan nature god,
带来风暴 愤怒和破坏
bringer of storm and fury and destruction who wore
他身披兽皮 脸化丑妆
animal skins and a hideous painted face.
他也是一个恐怖的猎人 惩罚坏人
He was also a fierce hunter who punished those who were bad.
久而久之 他就变成了我们今天所知的圣诞老人
Over time, he became what we know of him today.
他不只是会带来礼物"
And he didn't just bring presents."
怀亚特 快点出来 这他妈不好玩
Wyatt, come on. This isn't fucking funny.
操
Shit. Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
The fuck are you?
怀亚特去哪了
Yo, where's Wyatt?
和怀亚特一起恶作剧的是你吗
Are you the one doing this shit with him?
你好
Hello?
兄弟 这不好玩
Listen, man, this isn't funny.
我打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥了 你得离开这儿
I'll call the cops on you. You got to go.
我会暴打你
Yo, I'll fuck you up, man.
兄弟
Dude.
不要 别
No, no!
你是圣诞老人 你就是圣诞老人
You're Santa. You're Santa!
我他妈知道了 我相信你
I fucking get it. I believe in you!
不要 住手
No, no, no! No, no, no!
怎么了
What was that?
他们在耍我们
They're fucking with us.
谁
Who?
所有人 他们只是...
All of them. They're just...
把恶作剧录下来 吸引更多粉丝
They're making prank videos to get more followers.
可能是津恩的主意
It's probably Zinn's idea.
对
Yeah.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
[God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 最古老的圣诞歌♥之一]
♪ 天使说 不要害怕 ♪
♪ "Fear not, then," said the Angel ♪
♪ 他们什么都不怕 ♪
♪ Let nothing thee affright ♪
♪ 相信牠的人 ♪
♪ To free all those ♪
♪ 给他们自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Who trust in Him ♪
♪ 拥有圣诞老人的能量 ♪
♪ From Satan's power and might ♪
♪ 阵阵抚慰 丝丝愉悦 ♪
♪ Oh, tidings of comfort and joy ♪
♪ 阵阵抚慰 丝丝愉悦 ♪
♪ Comfort and joy ♪
♪ 阵阵抚慰 丝丝愉悦 ♪
♪ Comfort and joy, comfort and joy. ♪
搞什么 耍我呢
Come on! Are you kidding me?
如果这不是恶作剧呢
What if this isn't a prank?
如果不是津恩和怀亚特呢
What if this isn't Zinn and Wyatt?
如果是商场那个人呢
What if this is the guy from the mall?
圣诞老人吗
Santa Claus?
我去报♥警♥
I'm calling 911.
不是 不是恶作剧
No, it's not a prank.
我非常肯定 不是恶作剧
I mean, I'm pretty sure it's not.
我需要你现在过来
I-I need you to come now.
拜托
Please?
擦... 他们会派辆车过来
F... They're gonna send a car,
但不会以紧急事件处理
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表