剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
去你的 去你们的 你听到她说的了
Fuck you! Fuck both of you! You heard her.
这都是因为你们让我搬进了这个鬼房♥子
This is all because you moved us into this stupid fucking house.
还不如让那个绑♥架♥犯一直养着我得了
I wish that kidnapper would have kept me!
-我们也想啊 -迈克尔
‐ So do we. ‐ Michael.
对不起 我也变阴暗了
Sorry. Sorry, I went dark.
-这没什么帮助 -抱歉 亲爱的
‐ That's not helpful. ‐ Sorry, honey.
斯嘉丽
Scarlett?
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
有人吗
Hello?
你会死在这里的
You are going to die in there.
什么鬼
The fuck?
-这是谁的血 -我不知道
‐ Whose blood was that? ‐ I don't know.
也许是她的 每个月都来的
Hers, maybe? Time of the month?
对
Oh, right.
这也能解释她最近为什么这么贱
It would also explain how bitchy she's been.
你想吃点什么配安♥眠♥药♥ 然后看《皇冠》吗
You want to get blitzed on Xanax and edibles and watch The Crown?
-赞成 -那走吧
‐ Oh, hell yes. ‐ All right, let's go.
米娅 你在哪
斯嘉丽 被禁足了
为什么
我不小心伤到了我爸爸
真是硬核
也太性感了
溜出来嘛
如果你是真的厉害的话
...或只有一个联邦 但只有勇气
...or a commonwealth, but only grit,
良好的判断力和决心
good sense and determination.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
我想要嫁给《白爪》里的那家伙
I want to marry the dude in the White Claw
他肯定很有钱 对吧
I mean, he's got to be a billionaire, right?
白爪是我们这一代人的口味
White Claw's the taste of our generation.
-真是说明了一切啊 -什么意思
‐ That really says it all, doesn't it? ‐ What do you mean?
我们喝的酒尝起来不像酒
We drink booze that doesn't taste like booze,
我们抽烟但没有真的吸进去
we smoke without inhaling any smoke.
你们难道没有担心过我们所知的一切
Don't you guys ever worry that everything about us
都是假的吗
is, like, totally fake?
比如你的鼻子吗
Like your nose?
是这个道理 我明白你的意思
No, that makes sense. I know what you mean.
看到了吗 你是这房♥间里唯一不假的人
See? You're the only one here who isn't fake.
就算大家嘲笑你 你想说什么就会说
You say what you want even if people make fun of you for it,
你也不会去向其他人一样
and you don't, like, conform to the superficial standards
迎合那些肤浅的标准
that everybody else does.
比如说剃腋毛或者梳头发
Like, shaving your pits or brushing your hair.
不 我...
No, I...
我是在夸你
I mean it in a nice way.
你比我们都自信
You're more confident than any of us.
你觉得这是因为你是同性恋吗
You think it's 'cause you're lezzie?
妮可 她还没有完全出柜呢
Nicole. She's not officially out.
没事的
No, it's okay.
我不知道
I don't know. I mean...
我倒是可以确定不用刻意去讨好一些
I'm sure it helps to not have to try to impress some dude
只在乎女孩外表的男孩 的确挺好
that only cares about how a girl looks.
而且我不是没出柜 我只是不需要
And I'm not not out, I just don't need
学校里的每个人都过分关心我的性生活
everybody at school to fetishizing my sex life.
你是处♥女♥吗
You're a virgin?
女同是怎么定义处♥女♥的呢
How does a lesbian determine if she's a virgin?
肯定是看有没有口过
Eating pussy, definitely.
我觉得这就是顺其自然
I just think it's something you know when you know.
斯嘉丽 你为什么没有穿睡衣
Scarlett, how come you haven't put on your pajamas?
我没带 我溜出来的
Oh, I didn't bring any. I snuck out.
我爸爸们都睡过去了 但我必须
My dads are passed out, but I'm gonna
得在他们醒来之前溜回去
have to sneak back in before they wake up.
这可是一场睡衣派对
It's a slumber party.
你得穿上睡衣
You need to be wearing pajamas.
我借一套给你吧
I'll lend you a pair of mine.
这件
So, these...
短裤如何
...are shorties.
内衣不错
Those are nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
我... 穿来给你看的
I... wore them for you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你是在尝试吗
Are you experimenting
或是觉得自己可能是女同
or think you might be gay
还是说 你在搞我
or are you just fucking with me?
我不是在捉弄你
I'm not fucking with you.
不过我确实说不准其他两件事
Not really sure about the other two.
但是
But...
这重要吗
...does it matter?
我是
I am.
是什么
What?
处♥女♥
A virgin.
那这
Well...
这就麻烦了
...that's a problem,
因为我还指望你知道要怎么做
'cause I was kind of counting on you to know what to do.
你看过小黄♥片♥吧
You've watched porn, haven't you?
我觉得我看的那种应该帮不上什么忙
I don't think the kind of porn I watch would really be helpful.
为什么
Why?
没事 你可以告诉我
It's okay. You can tell me.
这没什么好害羞的
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
我保证不会有偏见
I promise I won't judge.
我喜欢粗暴的
I like violent stuff.
极度的性♥虐♥ 痛苦
Extreme S and M, pain.
听起来很性感
That sounds hot.
再跟我说说
Tell me more.
你真的想听吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
一个人
One person
紧紧捆绑住另一个人
Will tie up another person tight,
以非常
in really
痛苦的体♥位♥
painful positions.
接着在身体上使用工具
And then they'll use things on them.
木鞭子
Wooden crop.
任何会留下深刻印记的东西
Anything that leaves a real mark.
天啊 真抱歉
Jesus. Oh, sorry.
她们在直播这整件事!!!
快停下!!!
斯嘉丽!!
三个未接来电
这也太诡异了吧
How fucking weird did that get?
尚蒂 他们听到了多少
Shanti, how much could they hear?
所有的都听到了
The whole thing.
他们看着你换衣服 还有之后的
They saw you changing and everything.
噢 天呐 噢 天呐
Oh, God, oh, God.
一切都看到了吗
The whole thing?
所有人都觉得我是个变♥态♥了
Everybody thinks I'm a pervert or something.
评论都说了些什么
What do the comments say?
不要看就行 拜托了
Just don't look. Please.
我的人生完蛋了
My life is over.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
你好呀 激♥情♥黄♥片♥热♥线♥
Hello. Violent porn hotline.
你对疼痛上瘾吗 我们可以帮你
Are you addicted to pain? We can help.
米娅 你好
Hi, Maya.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know
-这是我们数周以来最好玩的事 -我知道
‐That was the most fun we've had in weeks. ‐I know.
有趣的还在后头呢
Fun's not over yet.
我将以自杀来结束这个夜晚
I'm gonna end the night by killing myself.
放屁
Bullshit.
我没有
No.
你羞辱了我
You humiliated me.
同学们都看见了
Everyone at school saw it.
所以我会自杀
So I'm gonna commit suicide
留下一张字条 清楚地说明
and leave a note saying very clearly
你们就是我自杀的原因
that you guys are the reason why.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表