剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
很适合吸引新客户啊
is a pretty good selling point for new clients.
不如我再来到处看看吧
Why don't I come back, I'll take a look around,
给你们一个大概报价
and I'll give you a rough estimate
几次口♥活♥可以让我接下来
of how many BJs it would take for me to do the job.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我知道可以想到办法让大家都开心的
I know I can find a way to make this work for all of us.
- 明天上午8点可以吗 - 好的
‐Tomorrow a. m. cool? ‐Yes. That is wonderful.
- 谢谢 - 不谢
‐Thank you. ‐Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
你太残忍♥了
You're cruel.
什么
What?
好像伤害别人你就很开心
You kind of get off on hurting people.
很微妙的 就好像你不回别人电♥话♥
It's subtle, like the joy you take
也会觉得很开心
in not returning a phone call,
或者第一个去告诉别人
or being the first to tell someone
他们被绿了
that their partner is cheating,
或者你去了一个
or that you just came from a party
没被邀请的派对 太微妙了 特里
they weren't invited to‐‐ it's so subtle, Troy.
就挺好玩的啊
It just looks like a little bit of naughty fun.
但我知道对你来说不仅如此的
But I know it's more than that to you.
等等 你现在才发现我这样吗
Wait, you're just now realizing this about me?
- 都20年了 - 不 我一直都知道
‐After 20 years? ‐No, I've always known.
我可能挺喜欢的 又或者无所谓
I guess I liked it. Or I didn't care.
可能是因为你从不曾这样对过我
But that was because you never turned your cruelty toward me.
他是承包商 迈克尔 不是一把武器
Oh, he is a contractor, Michael; he's not a weapon.
我觉得他也不是同性恋
And I don't even think he's gay.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
我们不是开放式关系
We don't have an open relationship,
你就在我们自己家跟他调情
and you flirting with him like that, in our house,
就在我眼皮子跟前 这对婚姻来说
in front of me, that was an act of violence
- 是很暴♥力♥的行为 - 迈克尔
‐towards our marriage. ‐Michael,
你疯了吧
you are losing your mind.
调情又不是约炮
Flirting is not fucking, okay?
抱歉我需要找点乐子也不行
I'm‐I'm sorry if I needed a little bit of life and fun,
因为我丈夫都忙着跟死人一起玩了
since my husband started consorting with the dead.
我们有问题了 特里
We're in trouble, Troy.
需要离开这破房♥子
We need to get out of this fucking house.
不 迈克尔
No. No. Michael,
我们需要雇佣亚当帮我们装♥修♥完这里
we need to hire Adam to help us finish the job here.
亲 我们想的太好了
Honey, we're way over our heads, okay?
我保证 弄完之后
I promise you, once we do,
会好好谈谈接下来你想怎么样的
we will have a real talk about what we want to do next.
好吗
All right?
你真觉得我很残忍♥吗
Do you really think I'm cruel?
我都不知道我觉得什么了
MICHAEL: I don't know what I think anymore.
这得是我们的小秘密啊
This has to be our secret, okay?
我和迈克尔不是开放式关系
Michael and I do not have an open relationship.
甚至连按♥摩♥师偶尔的手活儿都没有
ADAM: Not even an HJ from a masseuse every now and again?
- 没有 - 还有你们这样的同性恋呢
‐TROY : No. ‐What kind of gays are you?
- 好吧 - 我也刚刚结束一段不好的关系
‐Okay. ‐You know, I just got out of a bad relationship, too.
跟一个女人 所以我懂你
To a woman. So... I get what you're going through.
- 好吧 - 对
‐Okay. ‐Yeah.
你说得对 就比如
Uh, you weren't just, like, hinting
你在暗示你觉得我应该离婚
that you think that I should get a divorce?
你吗 完全不会
Oh, you? Not at all.
我只是跟你说我的事
I was just telling you my truth.
是啊
Yeah.
就是 迈克尔都疯了
It's, like, I mean, Michael is losing his mind.
我现在都受不了他
I can't stand him right now.
这房♥子到时候肯定大赚特赚
This house is gonna pay off like a slot machine,
但必须把全部精力都投进去
but only if we put all of our energy into it.
这
It's...
现在问题不是我们没钱 而是他的消极
Our finances are not the issue; his negativity is.
我明白 重新装房♥子让人压力很大的
I get it. Redoing a house puts a strain on people,
尤其是对一段关系来说
especially relationships.
如果你想婚姻继续
If you want your marriage to survive,
就要在装♥修♥完之前
you should have sex with me as much as possible
尽可能多的跟我上♥床♥ 转移注意力
to distract you until the job's done.
- 真的吗 - 对
‐Really? ‐Mm‐hmm.
亚当先生
MARTIN: Se?or Adam?
妈的
: Fuck.
在这后面
MARTIN: All the way back here.
天啊
Oh, God.
里面好像有只死浣熊什么的
I think there's a dead racoon or something in there.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
天啊
My God.
天啊
‐ ‐Oh, my God.
不是吧
MICHAEL: No.
我们根本不知道的
‐ ‐No, we‐we had no idea.
- 求你 不是我 - 不是我们 好吗
‐No, please. Please, I didn't... ‐That was not us. Okay?
我靠
Oh, shit!
- 他么的 - 卧♥槽♥
‐What the fuck? ‐Oh, fuck! Fuck!
- 天啊 - 什么鬼啊
‐TROY: Oh, my God! ‐MICHAEL: What the fuck?!
他是个好人 要不就该出事了
He's a good man. He was gonna be a problem.
- 什么鬼 - 现在我们三个是一条船上的了
‐What the fuck? ‐Now all three of us are in this together.
- 什么 你他么疯了吧 - 不
‐What? Fuck you. You're crazy. ‐No, no, no.
我只是在抓住机会 我跟你说实话
I'm just seizing an opportunity. I'm gonna be honest with you.
我现在工作上有点问题
I'm in kind of a tough spot right now, work‐wise.
有几个诉讼
I've got a couple outstanding lawsuits,
更别说还要离婚了
not to mention my divorce,
而且我还偷了客户的钱
and I may or may not have stolen some clients' funds.
- 什么 - 现在没什么可瞒着你们的了
‐Wha...? ‐I don't have to keep anything from you guys now.
- 我要报♥警♥ - 你觉得他们会怎么办
‐I'm calling the police. ‐What the fuck you think they're gonna do?
他们肯定忙着看死去的工人
They're gonna be so distracted with the dead laborer
而不会注意到找了好几个月的
that they're not gonna notice the four dead girls
那四个女孩已经死了吗
they've been looking for for months?
真是服了
Oh, Jesus Christ!
我的建议是这样
ADAM: Here's my proposal.
我们把马丁跟女孩们一起放在这里
We put Martin in the crawlspace with the ladies,
然后放点柠檬
then we just put some lime on them
盖住臭味 封起来 就跟没发生过一样
to cover the smell this time, button it up, good as new,
- 不要再跟任何人提及 - 为什么呢
‐never mention any of this again. ‐Oh, why would you do that?
因为我们是搭档
Because we'd be partners.
闹鬼什么的 太刺♥激♥了
This haunted B and B thing? I love it.
我还是会帮你们完成装♥修♥
I mean, listen, and I'll still help with all the work.
我其实是个还不错的承包商
I'm actually a pretty decent contractor,
除了我会偷窃 还无意识的暴♥力♥行为
except for the stealing and the... senseless violence.
行吧
Fine.
别搅和我们婚姻就行
Just stay away from our marriage.
其实吧
: Actually...
这个我也想参与
I want in on that, too.
- 什么 - 你们的婚姻
‐What? ‐Your marriage. I don't want to sleep
我想跟你们睡一张床 把我的牙刷放在柜子上
in the same bed as you guys, or put my toothbrush on the counter
放你们旁边 但是嘴和菊花 要可着我先来
next to yours, but I want mouth and ass privileges.
滚你♥妈♥的♥吧
MICHAEL: Get the fuck out of here.
我才不会让你威胁我们
I'm not gonna let you blackmail us
毁了我们的婚姻呢
into destroying our marriage.
你跟他说还是我来
Do you want to tell him, or should I?
说什么 特里
Tell me what? Tell me what, Troy?
现在这屋里已经死了五个人了
Okay, there are five dead people in this room right now.
- 现在不是时候 - 你上他了吗
‐This is not the time. ‐Did you fuck him?
你干嘛啊
Hey! What are you doing?
- 你上他了没有 - 我上了
‐Did you fuck him? ‐Yes, I fucked him!
因为你他么都几个月没碰我了
'Cause you haven't touched me in months!
你他么疯了
And you have lost your fucking mind!
可以让你俩先聊一会
I can give you guys a minute, if you want.
- 滚出去 - 迈克尔
‐Get out! Get out! ‐Michael!
- 住手 - 行
‐Stop! Stop! Michael! ‐ADAM: Fine.
- 滚出我家 - 迈克尔
‐Get the fuck out of our house! ‐Michael!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表