剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
我们是挺不是人的
We were pretty awful.
但至少我们不会变得又老又丑了
At least we won't grow old and ugly now.
谢谢
SCARLETT: Thank you.
我能告诉爸妈吗
Can I tell Mom and Dad?
不 告诉警♥察♥ 他们会找到这里的尸体
No. Tell the police they'll find our bodies in the house.
但是永远也别进去了
But never come inside.
明白吗
Do you understand?
- 我应该说是谁杀了你 - 我
‐Who should I say killed you? ‐RUBY: Me.
露比·麦克丹尼尔 告诉他们
Ruby McDaniel. Tell them I live here
我住这里 过来逮捕我
and they should come arrest me.
明年万圣节再见
See you next Halloween.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
还不确定 或许会出国
I'm not sure yet. Maybe abroad.
你们不需要退休金了
You guys won't need your retirement
所以我钱应该够
or 401 funds, so I should have enough cash
慢慢去搞清楚
to take my time figuring it out.
斯嘉丽 你一定得上学
Scarlett, you have to go to school.
不然呢 你还要开一个
: Or what, you're gonna demand
鬼怪家长会吗
a ghost parent‐teacher conference?
学校真垃圾
School sucks.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
再联络 你们还能用手♥机♥对吧
I'll keep in touch. You guys can use cell phones, right?
- 应该吧 - 好
‐TROY: Yeah. I assume. ‐Yeah.
我们可以啪啪 可以流血
I mean, we can fuck and bleed,
所以估计也能用手♥机♥
so cell phones are probably okay, too.
你们会没事吗
Are you guys gonna be okay?
再也不用担心钱或未来了
There's no more stress about money or the future.
可以好好享受彼此的陪伴和当下了
We can just enjoy each other now.
万一无聊了
And there's always Adam the contractor
承包商亚当还在呢
‐in case either of us gets bored. ‐
- 特里 拜托 - 干嘛 开玩笑的了
‐Troy, please. ‐What? I'm‐I'm kidding.
开玩笑的 没有哦
I'm kidding. I'm not kidding.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
- 我也爱你 - 我也是
‐I love you, too. ‐I love you, too.
好了
Okay.
- 都拿上了吗 - 嗯
‐Got everything you need? ‐Yeah.
我没事
I'm fine.
- 爱你 - 爱你 亲爱的
‐Love you. ‐Love you, hon.
你是我生命中唯一一个
You're the only person in my life
我看着很痛苦却不会开心的人
whose suffering brings me no pleasure.
加一
Same.
对错与否 我都会在你身边
* Right or wrong, I'll be with you * * Right or wrong, I'll be with you
你让我做什么都可以
* I'll do what you ask me to * * I'll do what you ask me to
只要我属于这里
* For I believe that I belong
我坚信我属于这里
* I believe that I belong
在你身旁
* By your side
对错与否
* Right or wrong...
对错与否
* Right or wrong, it's gotta be
永远是你
* Always you...
永远是你我
* Always you and always me...
喂
Hello?
宝贝 那边怎么样了
SCARLETT: Hey, baby. How are things going there?
还是一样 跟他么演情景喜剧似的
Same shit. Like we're in a fucking sitcom.
迈克尔做薄煎饼了 然后我觉得
Michael's making pancakes, and then I think
他们都在玩猜字谜什么的
they're all playing running charades or some shit.
- 宝贝 - 现在我信了 我在地狱
‐Hey, babe. ‐Now I'm convinced I'm in hell.
宝贝 还有两个月就万圣节了
Hi, sweetie. Halloween's only two months away.
我们要扮成角斗士
MICHAEL: We're going as gladiators.
天啊 只有我自己的时候
God, they were never this good at being parents
当家长可一点不好玩
when it was just me.
他们还能怎么着
RUBY: What the hell else are they gonna do?
那个亚当已经弄好楼上了
That dude Adam totally finished up repairs on the house.
现在找到
Not that anyone
更多尸体了
is gonna buy it after they found even more
更没人买♥♥了
dead bodies in it.
为了打发无聊
I may stab all these annoying fucks to death later
等会可能会把这仨捅死
to cure my boredom.
我找到他了 你的假冒叔叔
I found him. Your fake uncle.
我很快就能用脸书了
I got pretty close using Facebook.
然后我就得硬核的跟车管所的人
Then I had to hard‐core gross flirt
调情 拿到他的地址 但是
with some dude at the DMV to get his address, but...
是他
it's him.
托尼·皮特森
Tony Peterson.
为了确保我还偷了他的邮件
I even stole his mail just to be sure.
你要对他怎么样
What are you gonna do to him?
只能说
Let's just say
今天是他在人世的最后一天了
that today is his last day on earth,
也会成为最惨的一天
and it's gonna be the worst one he's ever had.
- 爱你宝贝 - 我爱你
‐Love you, baby. ‐I love you.
记得发照片哦
Send pics.
对错与否 我都会在你身边
* Right or wrong, it's gotta be * * Right or wrong, it's gotta be
永远是你
* Always you
永远是我
* Always me
永远是你我
* Always you and always me
带我一起
* Won't you take me along * * Won't you take me along
离开这里
* To be with you...
一位智者曾经说过
RUBY: A wise man once said
我们可以期待幸福
happiness is something to look forward to.
我死后才明白这句话
I never understood that until I was dead.
当你死了 永世困在一个鬼屋里
When you're dead and stuck in a haunted house for all eternity,
除了等待没什么可做的
there's not much to do but wait and wait.
这份等待呢 就像另一位智者所说的
And the waiting, like another wise man once said,
是一份爱中最艰难的部分
is indeed the hardest part of love.
可以检验真爱与否
If it's real love.
- 姐妹 - 露比
‐Hey, sis. ‐Hey, Ruby.
谢谢你最近都没捅我
Thanks for not stabbing me lately.
客气了
No problem.
万圣节那天
On Halloween,
从不会有人来凶杀屋按门铃要糖
no one ever rang the door for candy at the Murder House.
但是每年有个人
But one person always showed up every year
都会准时到来
like clockwork.
我就等啊等 紧张的胆战心惊
And so I waited, nervous and tremulous,
就好像那个坠入爱河的女学生
like the lovestruck schoolgirl I will always be.
等她现身见我的时候
And when she appeared to see me,
陪我度过每年唯一的一个晚上
to hold me through that one night every year,
已足够
that was somehow enough.
克洛诺平:Klonopin(氯硝西泮)是一种口服处方药,用于治疗各种精神疾病,如焦虑症、惊恐障碍和抑郁
我杀了你两个爸爸 你不生我气吗
Are you mad at me for what I did to your dads?
10个月后
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表