剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
你看见那玩意了吗
Did you see that?
嗨 女士们
Hi, ladies.
欢迎来到谋杀屋
Welcome to Murder House,
你们随时可以进来参观
where you can check in anytime you like
但你们永远不能离开
but you can never leave.
你们得帮我们逃出这里 求求你们了
You have to help us out of here. Please.
求你们 救救我们吧 -他们救不了我们
‐Please, help us. ‐They can't help us.
没人能救得了我们
No one can.
我们是在这里被杀死的 所以我们永远逃不出去
We were killed here, so we can never escape.
很抱歉 但她说得对
Sorry, but she's right.
如果你们死在这里 你们将被永远困在这里
If you die here, you're trapped here forever.
也许我们应该试着帮她们一下
Maybe we're supposed to try and help them, though.
这体验可以被叫做"谋杀屋逃离记"
I mean, it is called the "Escape from Murder House Experience."
求你们了 -求求你们 帮帮我们吧
Please. -Please, help us.
是塔塔怪婴
It's the Infantata.
注释:Infantata:出自《美国恐怖故事第一季:谋杀屋》
这血迹是真的吗
Is that fake blood?
它把我划伤了 他妈的真划伤了 -s这不对劲
‐It cut me. It really fucking cut me. ‐This isn't right!
请停下 -我们不喜欢这样 太过了!
Please, stop! -We don't like it! It's too much!
我们要停下 求你们了 现在就停下
And we want it to stop! Please! Now!
请停下 我们不喜欢这样 太逼真了
Please, stop! We don't like it! It's too real!
你们不应该伤害我们
You're not supposed to hurt us!
这不是假的 这是真的
It's not fake. It's real!
出去
Get out of here!
快
Now!
不
No!
我告诉过你 无脑贱♥人♥ 你会死在里面的
I told you, dumb bitch. You're gonna die in here.
你在这里干嘛 你不是死在街上了吗
What are you doing here? You died on the street!
我们都是从四面八方聚集到这来的
We've all come here from all over.
今天是个特殊的日子 -什么日子
‐It's a special occasion. ‐What occasion?
你死的日子
The day you die.
这是不可能的
This isn't possible!
你们全都不该出现在这里
None of you should be here!
求你了 停止这一切
Please, make this stop!
你被恐怖小丑击杀
You were killed by Twisty.
恐怖小丑:《美国恐怖故事第四季:畸形秀》角色,杀人如麻,手法残忍♥。
你现在被永远困在谋杀屋了
You are now trapped in the Murder House forever.
游戏结束
这操作器太烂了 一直在出现故障
These controls suck. It keeps glitching.
我本来可以逃出去的 但是正当我试图逃跑的时候
I could have escaped, but it froze up again right when
它就卡住了 -好吧 听着 这个很容易修复的
‐I tried to run. ‐Okay. I mean, look, that's an easy fix.
但整体上你觉得怎么样
But what do you think in general?
拜托 画面很棒 不是吗
Come on, the graphics are amazing, aren't they?
是的
Yeah.
但是呢
But?
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但是 你真的有去看过这部剧吗
but, like, have you even ever actually watched the show?
是的 我看了这部剧 虽然我没像你
Yes, I've watched the show. I'm not an obsessive fan
这么着迷 但是 我确实看过这部剧
like you, but... I've watched the show.
就算最佛的粉丝都会被气走
Even casual fans of the show are gonna be pissed
因为阿迪在里面是个鬼魂
because Addie is a ghost there
还有其他几季的其他角色
and there are other characters from other seasons
不可能会到谋杀屋来
who have no business being there.
其次 我认为你可能不知道
Second, I think you're missing the reason
为什么粉丝们这么想回到谋杀屋
why fans keep wanting to go back to Murder House.
并非是说他们想把更多的人困在那里
It's not that they want to trap more people there.
而是他们想要感受新人能不能
They want to feel the tension of whether or not
逃出去的紧张感
the new people are gonna be able to escape or not.
把人们困在这座房♥子里
The thing that always trips people up in the house
并且引诱他们向下深入 最终被困于此的东西
and leads them down that path to getting stuck there
是他们没做好人的本分
is that they don't deal with their human shit.
他们要么太自私 要么太贪婪
They're too selfish or greedy
要么刻薄 占有欲过强 或者抑郁了
or mean or possessive or depressed,
所以他们被迫待在
so they're forced to stay like that,
或是说被永远困在这座房♥子里
frozen in the house forever.
行吧 我明白你的意思了
Okay, I hear you.
但这效果挺恐怖的
But it's scary.
是吧 这还不够吗
Right? Isn't it enough
如果把它们放置于同一背景 不还是很可怕吗
if‐if it's in the same basic setting but it's scary?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能这就是人们为什么想拍《大白鲨2》吧
That's exactly what the people who made Jaws 2 thought.
Jaws 2(《大白鲨2》):是对经典原作的苍白模仿,对观众而言毫无悬念。
好吧
Okay. Um...
我竭尽全力了
I put everything into this.
我辞职 就为了专心研发它 我把房♥子抵押出去了
I quit my job to develop it. I mortgaged the house
就为了能雇到程序员
so that I could hire the programmers
他们在我们的车♥库♥里昼夜不停地工作
who have been working in our garage day and night.
我需要用它来黏合我们的关系 黏合我们整个家庭
I need this to work out for us. For our family.
这一切又不是我强迫你做的 -我做这一切
‐I didn't ask you to do any of this. ‐I did this
是为了你 因为我觉得
for you because I thought...
我觉得我们能通过你最爱的剧来重归于好
I thought we could bond over your favorite show.
你陪我看看就行了啊
You could've just watched it with me.
我爱你 妈妈 但是你并不是真的懂得这部剧的精髓
I love you, Mom, but you don't really get the vibe of the show.
一点也不懂
Like... at all.
你是在说 我一点也不懂你
You're saying I don't get you at all.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
等等 亲爱的 你要去哪儿
Wait, honey. Where are you going?
我点了汉堡外卖♥♥
I got HiHo burgers from Postmates.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
我今晚要住在爸爸家
I'm gonna stay at Dad's tonight.
事实上 我想我要在那里待上几周吧
Actually, I think I'm gonna stay there for a couple of weeks.
最近这里的事情
Things have gotten
变得很奇怪
so weird around here lately.
罗里
Rory.
通常我会等到参观结束时
Usually I wait until the end of the tour
再说坏消息 但是
to give the bad news, but...
都家喻户晓了 何必呢
why bother delaying the inevitable?
一年多前 他们在这座房♥子里发现了九具尸体
They found nine bodies in the house a year or so ago.
我知道
I know.
我还知道有具尸体是鲁比·麦克丹尼尔
And I know about the body of that girl Ruby McDaniel
他们一个月前在后院里发现的
they found in the backyard a month later.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
你该不会是那些热衷于谋杀案的粉丝
You're not one of those murder nerds
只是想到房♥子里来几张自♥拍♥
who's just here to take Instagram selfies
发到Instagram上吧 因为我知道
inside the house? Because I know.
我知道这是全美在售的最烂的房♥子
I know this is the shittiest listing in America, and I know
还有 我被这栋烂房♥子缠上
that it says a lot about what the other agents at my office
很能说明我办公室里的其他职员 对我的看法
think about me that I'm the one who's stuck with it,
但是抱歉 对待工作我是认真的
but I'm sorry. I take my job seriously.
对我来说 任何一座在售的房♥子
To me, every listing
就是 是一个在寻找新家庭的孤儿
is‐is a little orphan child looking for a new family
希望能被收养 确实 这个孩子还自带行李
to adopt it. And, yes, this one has some baggage
还有一些真正的传闻
and some real issues,
但它也同样值得被爱
but it is no less deserving of love.
多少钱 -你认真的?
‐How much? ‐Seriously?
我是在投资
It's an investment.
好吧 你很幸运
Okay. Uh, well, you're in luck.
银行基本上是打算单以地价售卖♥♥这座房♥子
The bank is basically willing to sell it for land value.
那是多少钱
How much is that?
60万美元
$600,000.
但是 对他们来说很不幸的是
But, unfortunately for them,
没有人愿意买♥♥
no one's been willing to pay that,
所以他们愿意接受任何出价 -10万美元
‐so they are open to any offers. ‐$100,000.
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call,
但我想你刚刚已经成功把房♥子买♥♥下了
but I think you just bought yourself a house.
当然 恕不退还
As is, of course.
这玩意儿比废料排放场
This thing is harder to move
还难搬
than a toxic waste dump.
珍妮 我想我找到人
Jenny? Hi. Hi. Yeah, I think I found someone
收养我们的小怪崽房♥子了
to adopt our little devil baby house.
没有意外
No contingencies.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表