剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
看来某些人是对某些事感到羞耻了
Looks like someone's feeling shame about something.
知道吗 如果一个男孩那样盯着我
You know, if a boy stared at me like that,
我可能就要举报他性骚扰了
I'd probably report him for harassment.
天呐 我很抱歉
God, I'm so sorry.
我一直睡得不太好
I haven't been sleeping super well.
有些不在状态
I'm just kind of out of it.
我没有说我不喜欢那样
I didn't say I didn't like it.
最新的性感是聪明
Smart is the new perfect ten.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
我觉得她在跟我调情
I think she was flirting with me.
全给我说出来
Tell me every word.
听起来不太像
Sounds off to me.
姐们 我知道女孩调情是什么样
Dude, I know when a girl's coming on to me, okay?
-怎样的 -她们就是会微笑着跟我说话
‐How? ‐Because they're actually, like, talking to me and smiling
而不是叫我婊♥子♥ 拉拉什么的
instead of calling be a bitch or a dyke or whatever.
-姐们 米娅可是个职业演员 -她不是
‐Dude, Maya's a professional actress. ‐No, she's not.
她是模特 而且也不完全算是模特
She's a model. Also, she's barely even a model.
她刚给豆芽菜场拍了广♥告♥
She just did one ad for Sprouts Market.
-她是在耍你 -不 她没有
‐ She's fucking with you. ‐ No, she's not.
你这么聪明
You're so smart.
是你自己想要这一切都是真的
You'd see right through this
不然你不会看不透她
if you didn't so desperately want it to be real.
米娅
很抱歉 我从来没有胆量在学校跟你说话
有些事 我朋友并不知道
斯嘉丽
我在学校也没公开出柜
大家只是这么想
米娅
姑娘们这周末会一起过夜
你一起来吧
斯嘉丽
你的朋友们都是
贱♥人♥
米娅
我知道 但我还是爱她们
她们没有恶意
我会保护你
我保证
一旦她们睡着了...
斯嘉丽
好吧
我这里有另一只手
I got his other hand here.
这么早就开工了吗
Getting started early?
是啊
Yeah.
你来帮帮忙不会掉块肉的
You know, it wouldn't kill you to help out a little.
这也是你家
This is your house, too.
好吧 我不做功课抄上家伙就来
Okay, I'll stop doing homework and grab a toolbelt.
宝贝坐下
Honey, sit down.
我们想跟你聊聊
We want to talk to you about something.
大概一年前 我在你的电脑上找到
About a year ago, I found some pretty extreme porn
-一些非常极端的黄♥片♥ -我们又要聊这个吗
‐ On your computer. ‐ We have to go through this again?
我跟你们说了我没再看了
I told you guys I'm not looking at that stuff anymore.
你确实是这样告诉我们的
That is what you told us.
你做了保证
You gave us your word.
因此发现你还在看 我们非常失望
Which is why it is so disappointing that you still are.
事实上 你看的东西好像朝着
In fact, it looks like you moved on
更加令人担忧的方向发展了
to even more disturbing material.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you guys are talking about.
我们雇了一个技术人员让我们可以查看
We hired an IT guy to give us the ability to look at
我们家服务器上浏览过的
all of the Internet searches and sites
所有网络搜索和页面
visited on our home server.
你们一直在监视我吗
You've been spying on me?!
-是你一直在骗我们 -关于什么
‐ You've been lying to us. ‐ About what‐‐
我喜欢看哪种黄♥片♥吗
what kind of porn I like to look at?
我他妈的该怎么做
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
-这与你们无关 -亲爱的 你才16岁
‐ It's none of your business. ‐ Honey, you are 16 years old.
好吧 你通过性♥爱♥表达自我
Okay, now, there's... there's nothing wrong
带一点疼痛或捆绑
with you expressing yourself sexually with a little...
也没什么问题
pain or bondage.
你老爸和我都做过 见过
I mean, your dad and I have done and seen it all.
但这些页面 这些女孩所承受的
But these sites‐‐ the level of physical pain and humiliation
生理疼痛和侮辱的等级
that these girls are suffering‐‐
对你年轻的大脑来说并不好
it's just not good for your young brain to see that.
现在来说这有些过了 斯嘉丽
It's being wired right now, Scarlett.
我是说 看了这些东西之后
I mean, it's... it's gonna be hard for you
对你来讲传统的性♥爱♥会变得很困难
to have normal sex after seeing some of this stuff.
我也会看正常的黄♥片♥ 有时候吧
I look at vanilla stuff, too, sometimes.
基本不看
Hardly ever.
宝贝 我能问你点事吗
Honey, can I ask you something?
当你看这些的时候
When you watch these things,
你会幻想成为受虐者还是施虐者
do you fantasize about being the masochist or the sadist?
好吧 这场家长问话
Okay, this is way too fucked‐up
也太糟糕了 行吗
a conversation to have with your parents, all right?
很抱歉我跟你们说过不看这些
I'm sorry I looked at that stuff
但其实还是在看 回见
when I told you guys I wouldn't. Bye.
不 不行 我们还没结束
Nope. No. That is not good enough.
我们希望你去见见心理医生
Okay? We're gonna want you to see a therapist.
要干什么 为什么疼痛和耻辱让我兴奋吗
To find out what‐‐ why pain and shame turns me on?
这让每个女孩兴奋
It turn every girl on.
你门没看过《五十度灰》吗
Haven't you seen Fifty Shades of Grey?
不 这不只是耻辱和疼痛
No, this is not just shame and pain.
-这是暴♥力♥ -我们要设置青少年上网限制
‐ It's violence. ‐ We are putting a child lock on the Internet
还有你因为撒谎 这周末被禁足
and you are grounded this weekend for lying to us.
什么 不 你们不能这样
Wh‐What? No. You can't.
我还有个睡衣派对要去
I‐I have a slumber party to go to.
谁的
Whose?
一个叫米娅的女孩 我喜欢她 还有她的朋友们
This girl Maya, who I like, and her friends.
我很抱歉 行吗 你们要我做什么都行
I'm sorry, okay? I'll do whatever you want.
我会去心理治疗的
I'll go to therapy, just...
求你们
please...
别不让我去
don't take this from me.
好吧
Fine.
但你要去见心理医生
But you are seeing a therapist.
她明天就来家里
She'll be at the house tomorrow.
还有
Hey.
别再扯谎了
No more lying.
亲爱的 我们是善解人意的家长
Honey, we're understanding parents.
我们不是焦虑
We're not uptight.
在你出生之前
I mean, I got photos of Michael
我在福尔逊街节庆上弄到了迈克尔的照片
at the Folsom Street Fair from before you were born
这就是证明
that will prove that.
但性♥爱♥过后 一些黑暗且不健康的
But there is a line when sex stops
意识出现后 这就有问题了
and something very dark and unhealthy starts.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我明白
I understand.
爱你们
Love you.
我们也爱你 亲爱的
Hey, we love you, too, sweetheart.
很爱你
Love you too.
我觉得还行
I think it went well.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
人脑最大的部分就是大脑
The largest part of the human brain is the cerebrum,
分成两个部分
which is divided into two hemispheres.
下面是脑干
And underneath lies the brain stem,
后面就是小脑
and behind that sits the cerebellum.
大脑最外层
The outermost layer of the cerebrum
是大脑皮层
is the cerebral cortex,
包含四叶 即额叶
which consists of four lobes, the frontal,
顶叶 颞叶和枕叶
parietal, temporal and occipital.
和所有的椎骨大脑一样
Like all vertebrae brains,
人脑也由三部分发展而来
the human brain develops from three sections
也就是前脑 中脑和后脑
known as the forebrain, midbrain and hindbrain.
捆绑内衣
不允许访问
该死
Fuck me.
什么鬼 特洛伊
What the hell? Troy!
-斯嘉丽 你没事吧 -你是谁
‐Scarlett, you okay? ‐Who are you?
我要报♥警♥了 滚出去
I'm gonna call 911. Just get out of our house.
快滚出去
Get out of our fucking house!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表