剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Forget the movie.
什么声音
What was that?
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
你在这干什么
What are you doing in here?
我♥操♥啊
Holy shit!
我什么都看不到啊
I can't see anything.
不不 等等
No, no. Wait, wait, hold on.
我们不知道外面发生了什么
We don't know what's happening out there.
肯定是爱玩笑的
It's got to be a joke.
就像那个抗♥议♥者 都是表演的一部分
Like the protester, part of the show.
快开车
Go!
快走 走 离开这
Go! Go! Get us out of here!
- 快 发动车 - 我在发动了
‐Go! Go! Start the car! ‐I'm going!
这他妈什么情况
‐ ‐What the fuck?!
- 快 小心点 - 我不知道要往哪开
‐Go! Watch out! ‐Okay, I don't know where I'm going.
迪
Dee?
快点开
Keep driving.
- 迪 - 别停 开车啊
‐Dee? ‐Don't stop! Drive the car!
我能看见入口 就在那
I can see the entrance. There it is!
快 快
Go! Fast!
我看不见路
I can't see.
你没事吧
You okay?
天哪
Oh, shit.
我们得离开这
We got to go.
快点
Come on.
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we got to go.
快点
Come on.
走 走
‐ ‐Go. Go.
- 查德 - 快走
‐Chad! ‐Go!
跑啊
Go! Go!
天哪
Oh, my God.
他们的脸都被咬下来了
Their faces are chewed off.
不是真的吧
This can't be happening.
- 不可能 - 见鬼 凯莉
‐This can't be happening. ‐Shit. Kelley.
- 怎么了 - 我手♥机♥不在
‐What? ‐I don't have my phone.
我的也不在
I don't have mine, either.
等一下 应该有固定电♥话♥
Hold on, maybe there's a landline in here.
操 打不通
Fuck! It's fucking dead.
查德
Chad
查德
Chad!
死 去死吧
Die! Die!
去死 给我去死
Fucking die! Die! Die!
- 婊♥子♥ 死去吧 - 查德
‐Bitch, die! ‐KELLEY: Chad!
查德 住手 查德
‐Chad, stop! Chad! ‐
查德 她死了 她已经死了
Chad, she's dead! She‐She's dead!
操 操 操
Fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
我睡多久了
How long?
几小时
A few hours.
我想让你多睡会
I let you sleep.
很多人都跑远了
A lot of them ran off.
天知道他们是怎么了
God knows what they're doing.
外面肯定还有个能用的手♥机♥
There's got to be a phone out there we can use.
我们得报♥警♥
We got to call the police.
跟他们说什么呢
And tell them what?
电影把所有人都变成了杀人犯吗
That a movie turned everyone into killers?
- 事实就是如此啊 - 警♥察♥会把我们抓进去
‐It's what happened. ‐The cops are gonna
然后整天盘问我们
lock us in a room and ask us questions all day,
会有更多人被杀的
and more people are gonna get ripped apart.
- 更多人 - 麦洛说
‐More people? ‐Milo said
今晚还有一场 记得吗
there's another screening tonight, remember?
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
也就是说还有一份拷贝
Which means there's another print.
这一份是导演寄来的
Well, this one came from the director.
那我们找到他
So then we find him...
然后把第二场取消
...and we cancel night two.
桌子后面发现的
It was behind the desk.
拷贝是物流公♥司♥送过来的
The delivery service that dropped off the print.
他们可以告诉我们从哪拿的拷贝
They can tell us where they picked it up from.
走吧
Let's go.
等等
Hold on, wait.
听着 我知道你对警♥察♥的看法
Look, I know what you said about the police,
但我们光靠自己是无法成功的
but we can't do this by ourselves.
他们找到这些人的几率比我们大
They stand a much better chance of finding this guy than we do.
- 我们只药让他们相信 - 不 查德
‐We just got to convince them... ‐No, Chad.
慢着 凯莉
Wait, Kelley.
你会用吗
Are you good with that?
我爸是海军陆战队员
My dad's a Marine.
瞄准 上膛 开枪
Point, pump and pull.
走吧
Come on.
奎因
Quinn?
奎因
Quinn.
嘿 兄弟 是我
Hey, man, it's me.
查德
It's Chad.
你的朋友
Your friend.
我们从八年级开始就是朋友了 兄弟
We've been friends since the eighth grade, man.
想想啊
Just think.
记得吗
Remember.
记得我们在坦斯基老师的化学课上做大♥麻♥
Remember when we made hash in Mr. Thanski's chemistry class
学校差点就把缉毒局叫来抓我们了吗
and the school almost called the DEA on us?
- 查德 - 慢着
‐Chad. ‐Hold on.
奎因
Quinn.
好吗 想想
Okay? Think.
还有 还有麦洛上课看黄♥片♥
Or when, uh, when Milo was watching porn
结果不小心用蓝牙连到了
and he accidentally Bluetoothed it
学校电脑上 记得吗
to the school intercom. Do you remember that?
奎因
Quinn.
看着我 兄弟
Look at me, man.
想想啊
Just think.
是我
It's me.
你是对的
You're right.
我们去找车吧
Let's find a car,
然后找到那该千刀剐的导演
and let's hunt this fucking director down.
嗯 小房♥车在那里
Yeah, that's the van.
但哪个住在房♥车里的人会开劳斯莱斯啊
Who lives in a trailer and drives a Rolls‐Royce?
去看看就知道了
‐ ‐Let's find out.
报道援引一位官员的话说
One officer was quoted as saying
他从未见过这样的屠♥杀♥
the carnage is unlike anything he's ever seen.
一些未经证实的报道说
Now, there are unconfirmed reports
袭击有扩散到周围社区的可能性
of attacks spreading into the surrounding neighborhoods,
但到目前为止 没有人公开说明
but so far, no one will go on record
这里到底发生了什么
as to exactly what has happened here.
发生了什么 我大杀四方了
I kicked ass is what happened.
发生了什么 就是他妈的影史啊
Cinema fucking history is what happened!
我这雄鸡可不是回来休息的
The chickens didn't just come home to roost...
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
大概是鸡♥吧♥
The chickens, I guess.
你就是拉里·比特曼吧
You must be Larry Bitterman.
- 这是干什么 ‐ 我们昨晚在现场
‐What is this? ‐We were there last night.
在星光汽车影院
At the Starlite Drive‐In.
去看你的电影
To see your movie.
我不 我不知道你在说什么
I don't... I don't know what you're talking about.
相信我们 这不是你想走的路
Trust us, that is not the road that you want to take.
我们昨晚可不好过
‐We've had a long night. ‐
好吧 别激动
Okay, take it easy.
干什么 告诉我你想要什么
What is it? Just tell me what you want.
我们想要另一份拷贝
We want the other print.
另一份拷贝
The other print?
今晚放映的那份
For the screening tonight.
很抱歉 你们弄错了
Oh, I'm sorry to say you've been misinformed.
那
That...
那种事只有一次的
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表