剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
两周后
很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
大家都不想看到这样的结果
I know these aren't the results we're hoping for,
目前到第五个周期
but we're at five cycles now,
一般试管婴儿试了五个周期就该停了
and five IVFs is traditionally the cut-off.
你的意思是我们不该再试了
You mean we shouldn't try again?
我建议到了这个时候可以考虑其他办法
I'm saying we're at a point where we should consider some other options.
你是说领养吗 -对
You mean adoption? - Yes.
代♥孕♥也行
Also surrogacy.
我想自己怀孕
I want to be pregnant.
我知道这本来没什么 不过对我很重要
I know it shouldn't matter, but it... it does.
我想感受婴儿在肚子里成长
I want to feel our baby growing inside me.
我想数着日子直到我们和他 或者她
I want to count the days until we meet him or her
或者双胞胎
or them, together.
我们会继续尝试 宝贝
We'll keep trying, babe.
可以吧
We can, right?
当然 我就是想你们有个思想准备
Of course. Uh, I just want you to be prepared.
每试一轮成功率会下降
The likelihood of success decreases with each round
而且费用会增加
while the cost increases.
我不管花多少钱
I don't care about the cost.
反正是我的钱 我想再试试
It's my money, and I want to try again.
行 八周后我们再来尝试
Okay. We'll start again in eight weeks.
好 我去取车
Okay. I'll go get the car.
我是说真的 好吗
And I'm serious, all right?
只要你想 我们会一直试 直到怀上
We'll keep trying as long as you want until it happens for us,
即便要跑遍比弗利山的每个生育医院 好吗
even if it means we hit every fertility clinic in Beverly Hills, all right?
好 -我们在门口碰头
Okay. - I'll see you out front.
他是万里挑一的好男人
He's a keeper.
又帅又暖心 -是啊
Nice guy and hot. - Yeah.
我大概是中了六♥合♥彩♥
I kind of hit the jackpot.
上高中时 我是千方百计地不想怀孕
Never thought it'd be so hard
可没想到现在成了想怀都怀不上
to become what I tried so hard to avoid during high school.
不管怎样 我们还要预约一次
Anyway, we need to set up another appointment
两个月后的门诊
two months from now.
我目睹了你们尝试了两年
Look, I've watched you go through this for two years now,
我感同身受
and I feel for you.
我无法想象对你来说有多艰辛
I cannot imagine how hard it must be.
我这么说有点冒犯了
Tell me that I'm way out of line,
不过我要给你看个东西
but I want to show you something.
好
Sure.
这个是受孕图腾 很古老
It's a fertility totem. It's very old.
苏美尔人或是巴比伦人遗留的
Sumerian or Babylonian.
不管源于谁 可能听起来有点怪
But either way, you place it under your bed
你们亲热时 把它放在床底
during intimacy, and as strange as it may sound,
你就能怀上
you get a baby.
我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you're thinking,
但这是我们家祖传已久的法子
but all I can say is that it's been in my family for a very long time.
没有它就没有我
It's the reason I'm here,
我家人一直都是这么跟我说的
or so I've been told all my life.
谢谢你的好意 这是你的 我不能拿走
I appreciate the thought, but I can't take this from you.
拿走没关系的
Sure you can.
我不想要孩子 留着也是浪费
I'm not the baby type, so it's completely wasted on me.
我保证有效
I promise you it works.
你想用多久都行
You can keep it as long as you'd like.
我宁愿把它留给真正需要的人
I'd rather it be with someone who really needs it.
所有的法子我们都试过了
We've tried everything else.
试试这个也无伤大雅
I guess a little magic couldn't hurt.
谢谢
Thanks.
太疯狂了
Crazy.
你说什么
You say something?
我终于有一次试镜的机会...
I finally got an audition...
已经等了两周了...
First one in two weeks...
我扮演的角色还是有名有姓
And my character actually has a name.
而不是"醉鬼" 或 "二等警员"了
It's not "Drunk Guy" or "Second Police Officer."
即使你是"三等警员" 我也爱你
I love you even if you're Third Police Officer.
你很快就不用为别人读剧本了
Before you know it, you won't have to read for anyone.
你能行的 宝贝
It's gonna happen for you, babe.
最好如此 不然大家以为
It better, or people are gonna think
我娶你是为了钱
I married you for your money,
因为很少有"二等警员"能过这样的生活
'cause not a lot of Second Police Officers live like this.
我没在吹嘘 我的钱都是继承的
I'd brag, but all I did was inherit it.
全靠我祖父
Granddad did all the work.
我不想像复读机一样老重复
Look, I don't want to sound like a broken record,
可我今天跟你说的都是真心话
but I'm serious about what I said today.
你支持我的演艺事业
You stuck with me with this acting thing,
我会一直与你尝试要孩子
and I'm gonna stick with you for the baby.
怎么样都行
Whatever you want.
现在我只要一样东西
Right now, I only want one thing.
十分钟前我才给他喂了止痛水
I gave him gripe water ten minutes ago.
你是不是吃了辛辣的东西
Maybe you ate something spicy?
诺尔玛 我什么也没吃
I didn't eat anything, Norma.
我没事
I'm okay.
你走吧
You can go.
马特先生什么时候回来 -我不知道
When is Mr. Matt coming home? - I don't know.
他今晚要拍片 "海军罪案调查处"[经典美剧]
He's shooting tonight... NCIS.
那是我妈最喜欢的节目
That's my mother's favorite show.
我会让她找马特的镜头
I'll have her look for him.
告诉她别眨眼
Tell her not to blink.
还是不够温柔 我来哄吧
You're not being gentle enough. Let me.
搞得好像我不会带自己的孩子
It's like I don't know how to operate my own baby.
丽芙太太 这事慢慢来
Mrs. Liv, this takes time.
如果不是因为这个呢
What if it doesn't?
感觉他根本不想我靠近
It's like he doesn't even want to be around me,
就好像我不是他妈妈一样
like I'm not his mother.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我为什么要孩子
Why did I do this?
简直就是个天大的错误
It was such a fucking mistake!
都忘了你了
Forgot about you.
还真谢谢你啊 小鬼头
Thanks for everything, you little shit.
真该把你丢进垃圾桶
Should have just thrown you in the trash.
天啊 抱歉
Jesus. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
我不想出声 怕吵醒他
I was being quiet in case he was sleeping.
马特 你在搞什么鬼
What the hell, Matt?
你是想吓死我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
导演他们要求我戴着这个
Well, they asked me to keep it on
因为这个造型要做很久
'cause it takes forever to apply, and
而且我得在两小时内回到片场
I got to report back to set in two hours
拍验尸的场景
to do the big coroner scene.
那你还大老远的回来
So why'd you come all the way home?
诺尔玛打电♥话♥给我
Well, Norma called me,
她想让我来看看你的情况
and she wanted me to check in on you.
那女人 要么趾高气昂的说我 要么就监视我
That woman. If she's not barking orders at me, she's spying on me.
就像我妈一样
It's like living with my mom,
他妈的我们还得付她钱
only we have to fucking pay her.
她在担心你 我也是
Look, she's worried about you, and so am I.
如果你这么担心 你就不会整晚消失
If you were so worried, you wouldn't disappear all night
只为了在桌子上扮演具尸体
just to play a corpse on a table.
有点伤人了
That's a little harsh.
你不是要一直戴着吗
Aren't you supposed to leave that on?
去他的 戴着太难受了
Fuck. I'm super uncomfortable.
宝贝 我知道现在说这个不是时候
Look, babe, I know the timing's not great,
但这是次机会 环环相扣
all right, but it's network, and it could lead to other things.
我不想成为一个...
And I don't want to be that guy...
只靠妻子养活的男人
The one that lives off his wife's money.
好吗 我也想为这个家付出
All right? I want to contribute.
我只希望最近不是这种感觉就好了
I just wish I didn't feel like this all the time.
我像是... 失控了
Like I'm... losing it.
昨天 我看了一个旅游公♥司♥的广♥告♥ 是关于父母的
Yesterday, I was watching an Expedia commercial
我哭了一个多小时
about parents, and I cried for over an hour.
我从始至终就希望做一个母亲
All I've ever wanted to do is be a mom,
但我太他妈差劲了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表