剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Dont fucking talk to her like that.
站着别动
Hold on.
噢上帝啊
Oh, my God.
我的老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
波奇 这里他妈的
Birch, what the fuck
到底发生了什么
happened here?
给我一秒冷静 给我他妈的闭嘴
Just give me asecond. Just shut the fuck upl
这里他妈的究竟发生了什么
What in the holy fuck happened here?
肯定是毒品集团干的 他们在火拼
lt's got to be the cartel or a rival cartel,
这些人永远都在互相残杀
These people are always killing each other.
这场面准是这些人
That’s got to be... what it is.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
杰 杰 -我们现在怎么办
Jay.Jay. -…what do we do?
我还在想
I'm thinking.
这里还有
Well is there any, um...
还有别人
is there anyone else...
能帮助我们吗
anyone else who could help us?
帮助我们
Help us?
是啊 帮我们找儿子
Yeah, find out about our son.
你们的儿子
Your son?
是啊 我们的儿子
Yes. Our sonl
不然我们来这里干嘛
The whole reason we're herel
我们的儿子他妈的到底在哪儿 波奇
Where's our fucking son, Birch?
朋友
People,
我没有你们儿子的
I donrt have the first clue
任何线索 从来就没有过
where your son is. Never did.
而我给你看的那张照片
And that photo 1showed you--
上面是我的侄子
that was my nephew.
我在后院拍的
I shot that in the backyard.
以及那个指南针
And the-the compass,
是我在救世军商店买♥♥的
I bought that at the Salvation Army store
我故意把它弄脏了
and dirtied it up.
好啊 你就是想要我们的钱
Yeah, you wanted our money.
我他妈的需要那笔钱
I needed that fucking money.
所以我和这些毒贩子
And so I made a deal with these...
达成了协议
poor fucks.
我拿到一万英镑 然后他们就把你们做掉
I get the ten grand, and then they make you disappear.
然后作为回报他们会得到你们的信♥用♥卡♥
And then, in return, they get your credit cards
还有储蓄卡 然后我就完事走人了 事后我会说
and your ATM cards and then I go back and I say
我们走散了 然后我没找到你们
we got separated and-and then I lost you.
所有人所有人都会相信的
And everybody, everybody makes out!
你个狗娘 -杰
You son of a... -Jay!
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
其实我也不想这么做
I dont want to do this.
但我就是不能让你们活着走出去
But I cantjust let you walk out of here.
跪下
Down on your knees.
去你♥妈♥的♥ -快跪下
Fuck you. -Get on your knees!
不 不
No. No.
好吧
Fine.
随你的便
Have it your way.
我告诉过你们 我会让你们和儿子团圆的
I told you i was gonna reunite you with your boy.
现在我就送你们去见他
And now yourre gonna see him
见鬼
Oh, shit.
走 快走 起来
Come on, come on. Get up.
你可以站起来的 快走
You can get up. Come on,
加油 你可以的
Come on, you.
再走一会儿 加油
Keep going. Come on.
上帝啊 -加油 杰
Jesus Christ. -Come on, Jay.
天哪 你们经历了什么
The hell happened to you?
他被枪射中了
He's been shot.
好吧 坚持住 -好的 好的 没问题
Okay, hold on. -Sure, sure. Okay.
好了
Okay.
嘿 来这边
Hey. Yeah, right here.
波奇去哪儿了
Where the hells Birch?
波奇死了
Birch is dead.
早就料到了 -小心点
Well saw that coming. -Um, careful,
还好子弹已经穿过身体了-什么
At least it's through and through. -What?
你可以帮帮我的丈夫吗
Would you please just help my husband?
就是点小擦伤而已
It's basically a scratch,
只要及时处理就好
Crack on, then.
告诉我事情的经过
Tell me everything that happened.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
我要呕吐了 我感觉有点恶心
I'm gonna throw up. I feel sick.
请先憋着
Do that later, please.
现在我需要知道发生的一切
Right now, l need to know everything.
我们 我们去了一个地方
We, um... we went to the place where..,
波奇说毒贩子们在那里
uh, where Birch said the drug people were.
然后我们就到了那里
And-and, when we got therey,
他们都死了
they were all dead.
每一个人
Every one of 'em...
都被大卸八块
was ripped apart.
看上去好像是某种动物干的
As if by an animal,
接着他说 关于我们儿子的事他撒谎了
And he said he was, um, he was lying to us about our son
然后他
and that he-he was...
他试图骗走我们的钱
…he was trying to scam us out of our money.
接着说 -他想要杀了我们
Keep going. -He was gonna kill us.
向我们开枪 -卑鄙小人
Shoot us. -Prick.
其中的一具尸体 它
One of the bodies, it...
它还没死
it wasnt dead. It-it, uh..,
它袭击了波奇
it attacked Birch. It...
它咬了他的脖子
It bit his neck.
好了 伙计们
All right, folks.
你们知道它们有没有跟着你们吗
Do you know if they followed you?
应该没有 我觉得没有
I don't think so. I don't think so.
我认为是枪把它们吓走了
I think the gun scared 'em off.
如果它们没有来追杀你们
If they didn't come after you,
不是因为你们有枪
it wasn’t 'cause you had a gun.
压着伤口
Keep pressure on that.
外面是什么
What is out there?
那是些什么鬼东西
What are those things?
看起来静悄悄的
Looks quiet.
它们应该没有过来
I don't think they're coming.
谁要过来
Who's coming?
别再说该死的大脚怪了
And dont say fucking Bigfoot,
因为撕烂了波奇喉咙的
because that wasn't any Bigfoot
不是什么大脚怪
that ripped out Birch’s throat.
你们最好不知道是什么
Yourre better off not knowing.
即使我想说也不能告诉你们
Canrt tell you even if I wanted to.
上头不允许
Not allowed.
不允许
Not allowed?
这是规矩
Those are the rules,
规矩 -你♥他♥妈♥的该不是只学舌的鸭鹉吧
Rules? -What are you, a fucking parrot?
去你的 让你的规矩见鬼去吧
Hey, man. Fuck you and your rules.
上帝啊 -好了杰一拿他的枪来
Jesus Christ. -Okay,Jay... -Get his shotgun.
干什么 -快去拿他的枪来
What? I.. -Just go take his gun.
拿走他的枪
Take it from himi
我不知道这把枪还有多少子弹
1dont know how many bullets are left in this gun,
但我发誓 我会把你打成筛子来数数
but,I swear,I will pump you full of 'em to find out.
把枪给她
Give her the gun.
你以前拿过枪吗
You ever held a gun before?
我们今天被骗了很多次 管♥理♥员♥先生
We‘ve been lied to a lot today, Mr. Ranger,
但我发誓在太阳升起之前
but, I swear, somebody will tell us the truth
会有人告诉我们真♥相♥的
before the sun comes up.
我要知道所有你说
I want to know everything
不能告诉我们的事
you say you can't tell us.
好吧
Fine.
它们不是大脚怪
They're not Bigfoot.
与这些东西相比 大脚怪筒直就是童话故事
Bigfoot is a fairy tale compared to these things.
在我的国家人们叫它尤伊
In my country, they call it the yowie,
但那也是胡扯
but that's bullshit, too.
你想知道一切真♥相♥的话
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表