剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
He was supposed to be here with the print a half hour ago.
见鬼 弗娜 电影拷贝还没送来吗
Shit, Verna, we don't have the movie?
没错 是见鬼了
"Shit" is right.
这次放映本来可以帮我们赚点钱的
This one screening is supposed to put us in the black.
如果我们得退票的话
If we have to hand out refunds...
- 你会死的 - 那今晚就真的会有人死了
‐RUTH: You're going to die! ‐There'll be people dying, all right.
- 就是我们 - 我看到人们彼此残杀
‐Us. ‐RUTH: I saw people tear each other apart!
那部电影被诅咒了
This movie is cursed!
干的不错嘛 那个抗♥议♥者 看上去特别
Nice touch. The protester. It's very...
那个电影叫什么来着
Who's that one movie guy who puts,
- 就是有个家伙给椅子通电的 - 哦 额
‐like, the electric shocks on the theater seats? ‐Oh, uh...
- 《心惊肉跳》威廉姆·卡斯尔的 - 对
‐The Tingler. William Castle. ‐Yeah.
- 对 - 特别像那个家伙
‐Yeah. ‐Very much that guy.
那部电影被诅咒了
This movie's cursed!
那不是什么传闻 是真的
It's not an urban legend. It's real!
如果你们不听我的 会死的
If you don't listen, you're going to die!
你只有一次生命
You have one life to live.
- 不值得这样做 - 票
‐It's not worth it! ‐Ticket?
- 在这 - 那部电影被诅咒了
‐Yeah. ‐This movie's cursed!
那不是什么传闻
‐ ‐It's not an urban legend.
- 是真的 - 过道三 6号♥ 好好看
‐It's real! ‐Aisle three, number six. Enjoy the show.
- 谢了 - 如果你们不听我的 会死的
‐Thanks. ‐RUTH: If you don't listen, you're going to die!
这地方比我想的要大
It's bigger than I thought.
看上去挺好玩的
Looks fun.
- 好啊 - 好 - 嗨
‐What's up, boys? ‐What's happening? ‐Hi.
这不是再制的 是原版的
That's not a restrike. That's an original one sheet.
- 标题是什么意思 - 我查了一下
‐What does the title even mean? ‐I googled it.
古老的英国迷信
It's, uh, an old British superstition.
一个月的第一天你说 兔子兔子
On the first day of the month, you say "rabbit, rabbit."
这样你剩下的30天就都会有好运
It's supposed to buy you 30 days of good luck.
对于一部被诅咒的电影来说这名字真够恐怖的
Weird title for a movie that's cursed.
如果电影结束了 大家都还活着
How bummed are you guys gonna be when the movie ends
你们会气坏了吧
and everyone's still alive?
明天总会来的
There's always tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
4chan上面说电影会再映
4chan says there's an encore screening happening somewhere,
但我找不到哪里会再映
but I can't find where.
迪在那
Oh, there's Dee.
我可不想空着肚子去送死 所以
And I don't want to die on an empty stomach, so...
你要吃点什么吗
You want anything?
给我来个爆米花和山露汽水吧 谢谢
I'll have popcorn and a Mountain Dew, please.
- 好嘞 - 谢谢
‐As you wish. ‐Thank you.
嘿 我觉得气氛不对啊
Hey, I'm sensing a vibe.
你这下是开心的小树了哈 你的笔刷洗干净了没
You a happy little tree? You gonna get your brush clean?
我觉得今晚就只管看个开心吧
Uh... Think I'm just gonna have a good time tonight, you know?
那啥就 顺其自然
It'll happen when it happens.
你男伴看上去不错啊
Your boy's looking tasty.
别逗我了
‐Huh? ‐Don't start on me.
我是想让你跟他快点开始
Girl, I'm trying to get you to start on him.
不要怕屌♥嘛 我知道
Don't fear the dick. Right.
我想说的是
All I can say is
我不需要这部电影来把我变成杀人犯
I don't need this movie to turn me into a killer,
因为从看见他第一眼开始
'cause I'm eating that boy alive
我就想把他吃了
the second the credits start rolling.
只要我不把他吓跑
As long as I don't scare him off.
或者临阵退缩
Or chicken out.
你不会的 你可以的
You won't. You got this. You got this.
天哪 拷贝送来了
Oh, shit, that's the print.
见鬼
Holy shit.
那个疯婊♥子♥来了
Crazy bitch.
- 你叫什么 - 我叫查德
‐What's your name? ‐Uh, my name's Chad.
查德 找到保险丝盒
RUTH: Chad, find the fuse box
然后断电
and kill the power.
做点什么都行
Anything.
就是别让这一切开始
Don't let this happen!
不让什么开始 那只是个电影而已
Don't let what happen? It's just a movie.
86年我就在
RUTH: I was there in '86.
我和我男友 我们都是电锯杀人狂的粉丝
Me and my boyfriend, we were Chain Saw fans,
听说这个更恐怖
and this was supposed to be scarier.
还没放到一半
It wasn't even halfway over
他就死了 而我失去了一只眼睛
before he was dead and I'd lost this.
我男友用牙把我的眼珠咬了出来
My boyfriend ripped it out with his teeth
然后吞了下去
and swallowed it.
嘿 帮忙拿下
Hey! Little help?
如果你在乎她 你得做点什么
RUTH: If you care about her, you'll do something.
至少离开这
At least get out of here!
抱歉 我得走了
Yeah, I'm sorry, I got to go.
听我说
LListen to me!
马上就要开始了
It starts right away!
不要看
Don't look!
- 不要让她看 - 谢谢
‐Don't let her look! ‐Thanks.
来 走吧
Let's go. Come on.
别离我这么近行吗
You want to give me some space, buddy?
你会把所有设备打开吧
You run these at full juice, right?
寄件人让我说的
The sender wants to know.
他说电影如果想效果好
He says the movie requires 16 footlamberts
需要16英尺朗伯的照明
for the proper experience.
你告诉那个寄件人 我在百老汇的欧利西斯
You tell your sender I ran the Kinotons
工作了40年
at the Osiris on Broadway for 40 years.
我开始给塔图姆·奥尼尔的电影调屏幕
I threaded Tatum O'Neal's first
最后离开时还为琼·克劳馥的电影帮忙
and Joan Crawford's last.
库布里克想告诉我如何调整幕布纵横比时
When Kubrick tried to lecture me on aspect ratios for Clockwork,
我让他死一边凉快去
I told him to go fuck himself.
你知道为什么冬天在纽约的剧院
You know why you raise the volume in a New York theater
要把声音调大吗
during the winter?
因为冬天的大衣会吸收声音
Because all the winter coats suck up the sound
放映的的声音都会变小 我懂得很
and everything goes dead. I know what I'm doing.
神他妈"想要效果好"
"Proper experience."
我们一起去大厅吧
* Let's all go to the lobby
我们一起去大厅吧
* Let's all go to the lobby
我们一起去大厅吧
* Let's all go to the lobby...
刚才那个女人跟你说什么
What was that protester woman saying to you?
她说她86年也看过这部电影
She said that she was at the screening in '86.
当时她失去了 一只眼睛
That's how she lost her eye.
你听起来好像挺相信她的
You sound like you believe her.
我只是不觉得她是疯子
Just, I'm not sure she's a plant.
她看上去是真的挺着急的
You know, she was really upset.
如果你想吓我的话
: Okay, well, if you're trying to scare me,
这可吓不到
it's not gonna work.
好吧 还是有点点怕
‐Okay, maybe a little. ‐
你还记得那天晚上我们吵架的事吧
You know the other night when we had that fight?
记得
Yeah.
你弄错了
You were wrong.
那时还不到6个月
It wasn't six months.
今晚才是6个月
Tonight is six months.
正好
Exactly.
我希望让今晚特别一点
And I want to make it special.
真扯淡啊
I can't believe it.
这扬声器也老掉牙了吧
These are restored CBX Mark IIs.
我特别喜欢看汽车电影院的黄♥片♥
I so love drive‐in speaker porn,
但你现在还是好好看看我吧
but you better look at me right now.
这很重要
This is a big deal.
我从没想过会和一个男生做这事
I never thought I'd be doing this with a guy.
做什么
Doing what?
你知道很多人在干正事之前得先
You know how some people need a lot of dates
- 约会很多次对吧 - 对啊
‐before they put out? ‐Yeah.
我跟他们可不一样
I'm not one of those people.
现在
And now,
我们正式放映
‐our feature presentation. ‐
我这悲催的人生
Story of my life.
别看电影了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表