剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
欢迎来到兄弟屋
Welcome to the Bro House,
在这永不散场派对里 唯一的要求就是没有要求
a nonstop party where the only rule is bro rule.
你问我们是谁
And who are we?
津恩
Zinn.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
干了 干了
Chug, chug, chug!
詹姆斯
James.
巴利
Barry.
狂欢作乐 无拘无束
No excuses. No limits.
这就是我们的口号♥
That's what we say around here.
我们的风格
That's how we roll.
我们不屑于与普罗大众做同样的疯事
We're not gonna do all the crazy shit that everyone else is doing.
要做就做得更疯狂
We're gonna go crazier.
做得更完美
We're gonna be better.
大家好 我是你们的朋友津恩
What's up, everybody? It's your boy Zinn.
今年二十六岁 别人都说我是坏小子
Uh, I'm 26. I am bad news, they say.
我们都在兄弟屋里
We are here in the Bro House.
你或许会问 兄弟屋是什么
What is the Bro House, you may be asking?
就是我和其他三位最好的朋友
Well, it's just me and my three best homeys
住在这个屌♥炸天的地方 做些疯事
living in this dope-ass place doing crazy shit together.
反正怎么舒服怎么活
Whatever feels good, you know?
欢迎来到兄弟屋
Welcome to the Bro House!
无拘 无束
No limits, no boundaries.
这就是我们的口号♥
That's just the way we roll around here.
总之 越疯魔 越快活
I mean, the crazier the better.
冰桶挑战来了
The Ice Bucket Challenge.
操♥你♥妈♥ 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, little bitch!
我们为什么要和别人做一样的事
Why we gonna do what everyone else is doing?
大家好 我是怀亚特
Hi, I'm Wyatt.
二十七岁 来自新港海滩
27. I'm from Newport Beach.
喜欢一边喝酒一边冲浪
I like to drink and surf, always at the same time.
我很懒散 人们都觉得
I'm the laid-back guy. People like to think and say
我行为迟缓 其实并不是
that it means I'm slow, but I'm not.
做网红之前 我是医学预科生
Um, before I was an influencer, I was premed.
我本来还有机会成为你的医生
Uh, I could've been your doctor.
早上好 准备好接受胸部检查了吗
Good morning. Are you ready for your breast exam?
还不错吧
That's good, right?
别这样 来吧
Don't do that. Come on.
大家好哟 我叫巴利 二十八岁 来自康涅狄格州
Yo, yo, yo. I'm Barry, 28. From Connecticut.
我算是个技术人员
I'm kind of the tech guy.
负责兄弟屋的设施管理 还有帮忙灭火
I keep things moving around here. Put out the fires.
保鲜膜挑战
The Saran Wrap Challenge.
这个房♥子已经被烧了两次了
Literally, they almost burned down the house twice.
我主要从事幕后工作
I'm-I'm behind the camera, mostly.
津恩给我配的活 我...
Zinn decided that, and I'm...
我很喜欢
I'm totally cool with it.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥好 我是詹姆斯
Guys and gals, I'm James.
今年二十五岁
Uh, I'm 25.
他们邀请我搬进来时我还挺懵的
I couldn't believe it when the guys asked me to move in here.
我之前也有自己的油管账号♥
I-I had my own YouTube channel back in Florida
在弗罗里达州爸妈的房♥子里做男性美妆测评
at my parents' house reviewing beauty products for guys,
但兄弟屋比在家爽多了
but this is way better.
我绝对不会离开这里
I mean, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
这儿有美酒 派对 美女
The drinking, the partying, the girls.
尤其是美女
Definitely the girls.
女人永远不嫌多
Can never have enough girls around.
津恩 怀亚特和我... 四口之家...
Zinn, Wyatt and me... the fam...
都已经是奔三的年纪了
We're, like, pushing 30,
对网红来说 就算是四十岁了
which is, like, 40 in influencer years.
爆红多年之后
You get up there in years,
你在观众眼里就是个小透明了
you become invisible to the audience.
我们的重点是订阅量
And it's all about the subscriptions
点赞数 还有努力保持良好数据
and the likes, and to get those and keep 'em,
干这行不进则退
you got to keep riding the edge.
至少津恩是这么说的
Least, that's what Zinn says.
兄弟们 我们终于等到了
Yo, guys. Think we actually got someone.
什么 在哪里
What? Where?
操 我看到他了
Oh, shit, I see him.
真是天赐良机
It's a Christmas miracle.
哥们 我早就说过只要一直守着
Dude, I told you if we hung out long enough,
就能看到有人跳桥 这就是自杀桥 兄弟
we'd spot a jumper. It's Suicide Bridge, bro.
哥们 很多人都在节日了结自己
Dude, a lot of people, they spiral around the holidays.
可能他只是出来散步而已
What if he's just out walking?
这个时间点在桥上 还穿的跟我爸一样吗
On a bridge at this time dressed like my dad?
哥们 我要是跟他一样 我早就跳了
Dude, if I looked like that, I'd want to jump, too!
我们还是报♥警♥吧
Maybe we should call the police.
为什么要报♥警♥
Call the police?
哥们 警♥察♥跑得再快也来不及了
Dude, they'd never get here in time.
那个人已经准备要起飞了
The dude's ready to fly!
津恩 我们不能袖手旁观
Zinn, we can't just sit here
眼睁睁看着别人自杀 这是不对的
and watch somebody kill themselves. It's wrong.
巴利 我们不会袖手旁观的
We're not just gonna sit here, Barry.
我们要拍下来
We're gonna record it.
他想怎么死是他的自♥由♥
He wants to go out this way, it's his God-given right.
操 他跨过栏杆了
Shit, he's climbing over the side.
兄弟们 快点 快拍下来
Dude. Dude, dude, dude, come on. Come on. Get... Let's go.
镜头对准他 我们在这干坐了十六小时
Get the camera on him. We've been here 16 hours.
这一幕一定不能错过
We're not missing this.
来吧 大家好
All right, yo.
大家好 你们的朋友津恩
What's up, everybody? It's your boy Zinn.
我现在和怀亚特 詹姆斯和巴利在一起
I'm here with Wyatt, James and Barry.
你们绝不敢相信
You guys are not gonna believe this.
太疯狂了 -桥上那个人
This is crazy. - This dude is about to take
打算跳桥自杀 我们将要目睹这一切
a permanent vacation, and we are here to see it.
他有没有胆子跳下来呢
Now, will he have the balls?
我也不知道 让我们来一探究竟吧
I don't know. We're about to find out.
兄弟屋
Bro House. Bro House.
兄弟屋
Bro House. Bro House. Bro House.
兄弟屋
Bro House!
兄弟屋
Bro House! Bro House!
兄弟屋
Bro House! Bro House! Bro House!
兄弟屋
Bro House! Bro House!
该死
Oh, shit!
我的天呐 -太疯狂了
Oh, my God! - This is crazy!
拍到了吗 刚跳下去那幕
Did you get that? That just happened.
我们必须为这个家伙鼓掌
Yo, we got to give it up for this dude.
他以自己想要的方式 像大老板那样死去
He went out like a boss! The way he wanted.
狂欢作乐 无拘无束
No excuses. No limits.
兄弟们 我们不能上传这个
Guys, we can't actually post this.
为什么不 这已经发生了
Why not? It happened.
兄弟 这是获得百万粉丝 站上巅峰的捷径
It's an easy million-subscriber spike, bro.
或强烈抵♥制♥
Or a serious backlash.
那你怎么不在我们苦守长夜之前提出来呢
Why didn't you say something before we spent all night here?
这段视频肯定要发 兄弟 太疯狂了
This is getting posted, dude. It's crazy.
他的尸体就躺在那里的某处
Hey, his body landed over there somewhere.
我们应该过去拍尸体
We should film it.
混♥蛋♥ 你疯啦 -我们去拍吧
You crazy bastard. - Let's film it.
不 什么鬼 -兄弟
No. What? - Bro.
我们已经拍到他自杀的视频了 我们不需要...
We already filmed a dude killing himself. Like...
一百万粉丝 -拜托 一百万诶
A million subscribers. - Come on. Million.
你不想要吗
You don't want that?
看他的表情
Look at his face.
去吧 你忍♥心吗
Come on. We can't not listen to that.
赶紧 走吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
詹姆斯
James?
就该这样
That's right.
冲啊 宝贝们 走
Come on, baby. Come on, baby!
♪ 听到那些雪橇铃铛的叮当声 ♪
♪ Just hear those sleigh bells jingling ♪
♪ 铃♥声♥也像个不停 ♪
♪ Ring tingle tingling, too ♪
♪ 铃叮咚 铃叮咚 ♪
♪ Ring-a-ling-a ding-dong-ding ♪
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表