剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Well, I-I sure as hell didn't put it there.
我没说是你放的
I'm not saying you did.
那地下室又是怎么回事
Then what about the basement?
跟你说了 感觉里面就像浣熊被困在了里面
I told you. It seems like a raccoon got trapped down there.
爪印特别大
Those claw marks were huge.
亲爱的 你的意思是
I mean, babe, what are you actually saying here?
我们家有鬼吗
That we have, what, a-a ghost?
怎么可能
I mean, come on.
我不知道
I don't know.
我很纳闷你居然会觉得
Personally, I'm a little weirded out that you think
这个丑玩意儿为我们带来了孩子
this ugly-ass thing is responsible for our baby.
想到这段日子以来这东西一直在我们床底下
And I am very weirded out
我也感觉很不自在
that I've had to sleep over it all this time.
不过...
But...
我觉得一切说到底是因为
what I think is actually happening is
你非常非常疲劳
that you're just very, very tired,
所以会幻想出来太多东西
and your imagination's in-in overdrive.
我... 还以为你恢复了不少
I... I thought you were feeling better.
以为伯杰帮你走出来了
I thought Berger made a difference.
她确实做到了
She did.
好像并没有
Doesn't sound like it.
看看你现在的样子
I mean, look at you.
亲爱的 我很担心
I'm getting worried, baby.
不用担心我
You don't need to be.
丽芙...
Liv...
"海军罪案调查处"剧组让我回去
NCIS wants me back, okay?
我的角色有个闪回剧集
There's this flashback episode for my character.
要知道 那是个真实的角色而不是念台词的替身
You know, an actual part, not just a stand-in with lines.
我会跟真正的演员们一起出现在画面里
And I'll be in scenes with real actors.
亲爱的 那太棒了
That's great, honey.
不过我们要拍夜戏
Yeah, but we're shooting nights,
万一你看到浣熊或者什么诡异的雕像吓坏了
and I cannot do it if you're gonna be freaking out
我没办法赶回来帮你
over raccoons and weird fucking statues.
我们是在往前迈进的好吗
Please let me know that we're not going backwards, all right?
你要给我一些能放下心来的理由
You got to give me a reason not to worry, please.
我没事
I'm okay.
真的
Really.
我...
I...
是静电干扰... 之类的原因
It's static. It's-it's like there's interference - or something.
我最开始也是这么想的
That's what I thought at first,
可后来我试了一下
but then I tried something.
亲爱的 你醒来以后捣鼓这东西有多久了
Baby... how long have you been up messing around with this?
你得去睡一会儿
You were supposed to be getting some sleep.
仔细听
Just listen.
这是以五倍速播放
This is it sped up five times.
听到了吗
Hear that?
听听 马特求你了
Listen. Just listen, Matt. Please.
"我... 要... 他"
"I"... "want"... "him."
"我要他"
"I want him."
"我要他"
"I want him."
别告诉我这些不是单词
Don't tell me those aren't words!
我… 不知道听到了什么
I-I don't know what I'm hearing, okay?
我得弄清楚
I got to try and get this clearer.
我…
I...
见鬼 -…要…他
Fuck! - ...want ...him.
请别生气
Please don't be mad.
我请她来看看
I asked her to come over.
你好 丽芙
Hi, Liv.
让我听听
Let me listen.
求求你 再听一遍
Just-just listen again, please.
我不需要
I don't have to.
我知道里面什么都没有
I know what isn't there.
明明很清晰 -丽芙
But it's so clear. - Liv,
人脑已经进化到能找到事物之间的联♥系♥
the human brain has evolved to find connections.
不 -是的
No. - Yeah.
这是“空想性错视”
"Pareidolia" is what it's called.
在自然界中
When the mind sees patterns and faces
当大脑看到的图案和面孔 例如火星表面的人脸
in nature, like faces on Mars,
或者在烤吐司上看到圣母玛利亚
or the Virgin Mary in a piece of burnt toast.
还有听觉幻想性错觉
And there are also auditory pareidolia,
就像歌♥迷听到"保罗已经死了"
like when fans hear, "Paul is
出现在披头士的一首歌♥里
a dead man" in one of the Beatles' songs.
所以我得了妄想症 -不 这是人类会产生的自然现象
So I'm delusional. - No. You're human.
你是正常人
You're human.
你的荷尔蒙水平在剧烈变化
Your hormones are on a roller-coaster ride.
你的压力太大了 而且缺少睡眠
You're stressed out and sleep-deprived.
很少有人知道
Very few people understand just how debilitating
缺少睡眠能让人多么虚弱
the lack of sleep can be.
我不觉得这是因为缺少睡眠
I don't think this is about my lack of sleep.
这就是原因
It's exactly what this is about.
你现在不能清醒地思考
You're not thinking clearly.
你越早接受事实 我们就能尽快推进
The sooner you accept that, the sooner we can move forward.
我给你开了左洛复[抗抑郁处方药]
I'm prescribing Zoloft,
一天五十毫克
50 milligrams per day.
敬马特… 我们当中第一个成功的人
To Matt... the first one of us to make it.
哥们 为你骄傲
Proud of you, buddy.
这都大概喝了第九轮了
All right, that's, like, the ninth toast.
我想你只是把我作为喝酒的理由
I think you're just using me as an excuse to drink.
这不捧你吗兄弟
Ah, just kissing your butt, man,
这样你就不会忘了大学
so you don't forget about your old college buddies
电影专业的老同学
from the film department.
请记住
Just remember.
这个世界需要高挑的极客风格演员
The world needs tall, geek character actors.
和了不起的布景师
And great set decs.
或者剪辑师 兼声音设计师
Or editors/sound designers
和他们的私人设备
with their own equipment, hmm?
好了 你们都开始扯远了
All right, I think you guys are getting carried away.
不过是演了七句台词
It's only seven lines.
就这样吗
All right? - Oh, that's it?
天哪 我只在小时候见过这个
Oh, wow. Haven't seen one of these since I was a kid.
你在跳蚤市场买♥♥的吗
You find this in a flea market?
好极了 我们以前很喜欢游戏之夜
Oh, yeah. We used to love game nights.
我一直很想试试
I always wanted to try one,
今晚可是个绝佳时机
and tonight's the perfect night for it.
我觉得今天不太合适
I don't think that's such a good idea.
下次再说吧 -马特 没关系
Maybe another time. - No. Matt, it's okay.
我们召唤鬼魂
We call on the spirits.
和我们对话…
Speak to us...
我们恳求你
we beseech you.
如果有人在
If anyone is there,
请和我们交流
please communicate with us.
恳求
Beseech.
闭嘴 集中注意力
Shut up and focus.
请给我们一个迹象
Give us a sign.
我们玩过上万遍了
We've played this a million times.
从没成功过
It's never worked.
它动了
It moved.
好了 谁干的
All right, who did that?
不是我 -也不是我
Not me. - Me, either.
别看我
Don't look at me.
告诉我们
Talk to us.
你是谁
Who are you?
"J."
"A."
"C."
"杰克" 是个名字
"Jack." It's a name.
见鬼了
Holy shit.
"M."
"E."
"H."
"O."
"F." "F."
"给我打手♥枪♥"
"Jack me off."
混♥蛋♥ -你在开玩笑吗
Assholes! - Are you kidding me?
如果你有哪怕一分钱 我会马上离婚并且把钱卷走
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表