剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
又死了
Dead again.
说“不给糖就捣蛋”
Say "trick or treat."
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
拜托别这样 我们只有一晚能在一起
Please don't do that. We have one night together.
他们花了一个星期才找到你的尸体
It took a week for them to find your body.
我们甚至都不知道你失踪了三天
We didn't even know you were missing for three days
因为你撒谎
because you lied
还说你要去参加恐怖大会
and said you were going to a horror convention.
我很抱歉 我不想让你担心 -扯淡
‐I'm sorry. I didn't want you to worry. ‐Bullshit.
你不想让我试图阻止你
You didn't want me to try and stop you.
直到我们开始接到电♥话♥
It wasn't until we started getting calls
我们发现你想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
that we found out you tried to buy a house.
我一听到这个消息 就知道你在哪里
As soon as I heard that, I knew where you were.
我再也见不到你了
That I was never gonna see you again.
你那愚蠢的痴迷
That your stupid fucking obsession
‐把你给害死了 ‐听我说 嘿
‐got you killed. ‐Listen to me. Hey.
我只是想为我们做点特别的事
I just wanted to build something special for us.
我只是想让你感到骄傲
I just wanted to make you proud.
通过制♥作♥电子游戏
By making a video game?
你知道你该怎么做才能打动我吗
You know what you could have done to impress me?
如果你去看一个他妈的心理医生
If you had went to a fucking shrink
处理好你的破事儿
and dealt with your shit.
如果你向我展示 人是可以改变的
If you had shown me that people can change.
如果你在意识到自己做不到的时候 就停止制♥作♥这个该死的游戏
I would've been more proud if you quit making the fucking game
而不是让你自己他妈的被杀
once you realized that you couldn't do it,
若不是你被你的痴迷所困住
rather than getting yourself fucking killed
我本会更自豪的
because you‐you get so trapped by your obsessions.
现在说太晚了
Hey. It's too late for that.
已经太晚了 听着 我
It's too late for that. Look, I'm...
我已经被困住了 好吗
I'm stuck as I am, okay? I'm stuck
我被困在那儿了
in that place.
没有办法能逃出谋杀屋
There's no escaping the Murder House.
我认为有办法
I think there is.
怎么做 -火
‐How? ‐Fire.
火能净化一切 你需要烧掉它
Fire purifies everything. You need to burn,
把那破房♥子烧的片甲不留
burn that motherfucker to the ground.
我非常乐意做这项工作
And I'm more than happy to do the job.
听我的 如果你那么做了
Listen to me. If you do that,
如果它成功的话
if it works,
我就会离开
I'm gone.
我
I...
我再也不能见到你了 好吧
I don't see you ever again. Okay?
你很久以前就离开我了
You were gone from me a long time ago.
再说 是时候
Besides, it's time
结束那座房♥子所造成的一切痛苦了
for all of the misery of that house to end.
我再也不想看到或听到
I never want to see or hear
任何一件关于谋杀屋的事了 -好吧
‐one more thing about Murder House again. ‐Okay.
但是 你看 那里也有好人
But, look, there's good people in there.
他们正努力过着充实的生活
They're trying to live their productive lives,
不管那意味着什么
whatever that means.
就答应我
Just promise me
你不会对那房♥子做任何事 好吗
you're not gonna do anything to that house, okay?
答应我
Promise me.
好吧
Fine.
嘿 嘿 -什么
‐Hey. Hey. ‐What?
你为什么不打扮一下
Why aren't you dressed up?
我再也不喜欢万圣节了
I don't like Halloween anymore.
你们进来吗
You guys coming inside?
我们喜欢按照自己的方式道别 -嘿
‐We like to do it our own way. ‐Hey.
抱歉把你困在里面
Sorry about trapping you in there.
虽然你拿着刀 但我其实是自作自受
You held the knife, but I did it to myself, really.
离日出还有十秒
Ten seconds to sunrise.
这他妈的是什么 -噢 不
‐The fuck is this? ‐Oh, no.
你认识他 -他是我儿子
You know him? -He's my son.
他想把房♥子烧了
He's trying to burn the house down.
认为这会让所有的灵魂自♥由♥
Thinks it's gonna free all the spirits.
会吗
Will it?
天啊 我希望如此
God, I hope so.
那我们这些不想自♥由♥的人呢
Well, what about those of us who don't want to be free?
我今天不需要这烂事儿
I do not need this shit today.
罗里
Rory.
我觉得你和你儿子真的应该考虑
I think you and your son should really consider
一些家庭心理治疗 现在 我知道你们已经见过本·哈蒙了
some family therapy. Now, I know that you've already met
但我可以向你保证
with Ben Harmon, but I can assure you
和我一起你会看到更好的成果 -走开
‐you'll see much better results with me. ‐Move.
坦白说 他没那么厉害
Quite frankly, he's just not that good.
我随时都有空
I'm available anytime.
我要将他开膛破肚 让他慢慢失血
I'm gonna gut him but make sure he bleeds out slowly enough
趁他死之前 把他扔出去
to throw him off the property. The last thing we need is
我们最不希望的就是这儿再多一个麻烦精 -不
another troublemaker in here. -No!
对不起了 鲁比
Sorry, Ruby.
虽然你和斯嘉丽彼此相爱
What you and Scarlett had was so lovely,
但我们现在该走了
but it's time for us to go now.
我们再也受不了了
We can't take it anymore.
我只想要这一切结束 -你们这些愚蠢的婊♥子♥
I just need it to be over. -You stupid bitches.
你不明白这意味着什么吗
Don't you understand what that means?
我们会化作虚无
It means we become nothing!
虚无也比永生更好
Nothing is better than this for all eternity.
好样的!
Attaboy.
燃吧 宝贝 燃吧
Burn, baby, burn.
哈蒙医生
Dr. Harmon.
唱片不断卡带
And the record kept skipping
一遍 一遍
over and over...
又一遍
...and over.
我很抱歉 才怪
Sorry. Not sorry.
我能来份早餐墨西哥卷饼 一杯新鲜橙汁
Yeah, can I get a breakfast burrito, a fresh orange juice,
还有苹果派
oh, and an apple pie?
你确定这是你想要的
Are you sure this is what you want?
是的
Yes.
我想你已经找到结束游戏的方法了
Guess you figured out a way to end the video game.
它将会是畅销游戏
It'll be a best seller.
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mom.
再见 我的好孩子
Bye, my sweet boy.
妈妈
Mom!
不 快动手 点燃它
No! Do it! Light it up!
做吧 宝贝 动手吧
Do it, baby, do it!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 ‐不
‐No! ‐No!
求你了
Please.
不 -快动手
No! -Do it.
动手啊
Do it!
鲁比
Ruby!
斯嘉丽
Scarlett.
跟我一起死吧
Die with me!
鬼魂不是问题所在
Well, the ghosts weren't the problem.
都怪那些该死的电视剧粉丝
It was the damn TV show fans
整天源源不断地来这里自♥拍♥
that kept coming here at all hours to take selfies.
嘿 混♥蛋♥们
Hey, assholes,
它只是间房♥子
it's just a house.
大火已被扑灭
The fire is out
还剩下一些余烬
except for some smoldering remnants.
就像这样
And just like that,
洛杉矶 或许甚至是全世界 最臭名昭著的房♥子之一
one of the most notorious houses in all of Los Angeles‐‐
终于彻底消失了
maybe the world‐-is finally gone for good.
你一定是斯嘉丽 是的 嗨
‐You must be Scarlett. ‐Yes. Hi.
我带你看看这套房♥子吧
Let me show you the unit.
如你所见 开♥发♥商们
As you can see, the developers
不惜工本打造了这座房♥子
spared no expense.
这套房♥子里所有的东西都是最高端的
Everything in this unit is state‐of‐the‐art,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表