剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
曼哈顿计划:美国陆军部于1942年6月开始实施利用核裂变反应来研制原♥子♥弹♥的计划。
该工程集中了当时西方国家(除纳粹德国外)最优秀的核科学家,
动员了10万多人参加这一工程,历时三年,耗资20亿美元,
于1945年7月16日成功地进行了世界上第一次核爆♥炸♥,并按计划制♥造♥出两颗实用的原♥子♥弹♥。
Dr.Phil:美国电视心理学家主持同名脱口秀节目每期请一个精神病患者来聊天
科恩峡谷国家公园
波兰人山
仍在搜索三岁失踪幼童
寻人启事
如果你有任何关于雅各布·甘茨消失的消息请拨♥打♥热点电♥话♥
3岁 8岁 13岁
失踪时间:2011年6月6日t现在的年龄:13岁
如有信息请拨♥打♥(661)-555-0173
仍在搜索三岁失踪幼童
惊闻?!
大脚野人
绑♥架♥了
三岁
小孩?
震惊
科恩峡谷国家公园
园林管理处
保密
机密信息
保密
既然我们代表的是一家贪婪成性的公♥司♥
And since we are representing a greedy-ass corporation,
我们就要考虑提出强制诉讼
we might want to think about filing a peremptory challenge.
别想了
Dont think about it. Just...
做就是了
do it.
我至今都不理解
How they were even a firm before they hired me
他们在雇我前是怎么经营公♥司♥的
is a mystery that will haunt me to the end of my days.
我们不是说好了
Well we agreed
不谈工作吗
work was off-limits, remember?
我也没在你面前改试♥卷♥啊
Hey, you qdont see me grading papers.
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure that I dont..
在周一回去处理那破案子时不会一片狼藉
return to the shambles of my case on Monday.
而且我们还没到营地呢所以
And werre not technically at the campsite yet, so...
好吧别忘了看路
Well just keep your eyes on the road, please.
别让我们在被蛟子叮之前
Youre gonna drive us off a cliff before we even get
就开下悬崖了
our first mosquito bite.
你说过你会对这次旅行积极一点的
You know you said you were gonna be positive about this.
那是因为我爱你
1said that 'cause I love you.
而且别忘了我们还没到营地呢
And werre not technically at the campsite yet, remember?
还有
Uh, also,
人类发展都四千多年了
4,000 years of progress happened
我们没必要睡在林子里
so we wouldn't have to sleep in the woods.
我们不只是"睡在林子里"
We're not just "sleeping in the woods."
这是感受大自然
This is about experiencing nature,
是走出我们的舒适区
about getting outside our comfort zones.
没错
Exactly.
你知道"走出舒适区"的另一种说法是什么吗
You know the word for "outside your comfort zone"?
"不舒服" 给你亲爱的
"Uncomfortable." Here you go, honey.
亲爱的你可以不要舔手指吗
Hey, honey, can you not lick your fingers?
用吸管
USse the straw.
你觉得呢小家伙
What do you say, buddy?
你期待去露营吗
You excited to go camping?
我想要电视
I want TV.
哇真是个难搞的小家伙
Wow.Tough jury.
我们的营地还有多远
How far back are we?
就在森林旁边
Oh, right up next to the forest.
太好了 我们被熊攻击时不会吵醒别人了
Great. So we wont wake anyone up during the bear attack.
现在 就只用坐着就好了
Now... just sit back
然后看我这个野外达人施展身手
and watch a master outdoorsman at wWork.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我可以看看吗
Can I see?
还要再来一次吗
One more time?
我可以再看一次吗
Can i see one more time?
真好小家伙你看到这个了吗
Oh, yeah, buddy. You see this?
天哪 爸爸在给我们安装便盆呢
Oh, my gosh. Daddy's making us a potty.
他在给我们安便盆呢
He's making us a potty.
再来点 再来点
More, more, more.
够了
Yes.
你在感受 对吗
You're feeling it, aren't you?
你说红酒吗 没错
The wine? Yes.
对我来说 放松是从颈部开始的
For me, it starts in the back of my neck.
当我真正放下那些破事时
When 1actually let go of all the bullshit
我才会意识到我真的轻松下来了
and realize I'm finally relaxing
我
I, Uh...
我想现在应该要睡觉觉了
I think it might be night-night time.
我觉得现在是帐篷时间
I think it's tent time.
睡觉觉去啦
Night-night time!
你准备好了吗 小家伙
You ready, little guy?
你准备好了吗 我的宝贝
You ready... sweetheart?
亲下爸爸好吗
Let's give Daddy a kiss, okay?
谁想进那个闪闪发光的洞穴呀
Who wants to go in the special sparkle cave?
去睡觉觉咯
Go night-night.
他真可爱
He's so cute.
是啊
Yeah,
我很高兴我们来了
I'm officially glad we came.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah,
我真的觉得我们应该十年后
I um...I definitely think we should come back.
再来这个地方
You know, in, like, ten years.
那是什么
What was that?
只是一些在我脱掉你衣服时
lt's just something else to ignore
需要忽略掉的事情
while Lrip your clothes off
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我想那应该是
1think that's the...
早上好
Good morn..
别跟我说话
No one talk to me.
天哪 我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
Oh, God, I need caffeine.
你想要这个吗 -它还能倒着游泳
You want this? -And it can swim upside down
之类的事
and stuff.
拿着
Take this. Ah.
小家伙
Hey, bud.
你还能再帮我拿个东西吗
Can you hold one more thing for me?
这是我的童子军指南针
This is my Boy Scout compass.
你会保管好它的吧
You be careful?
没问题 -那就好
Sure. -Allright.
好了 来吧
All right. Let's do it.
走啦
Let's go.
你想这样拿
Do you like to hold it like this?
还是这样子拿
Or you want to hold it like this?
好了 去吧
There you go.
小家伙 你在哪
Buddy?
我找不到他了
I dont know where he is.
你在哪儿
Buddy ?
如果我是雅各布我会藏到哪里去呢
If my name were Jacob, where would I be?
我不知道
1dont know.
这次藏得真好小家伙
That was a good one, bud.
别跑太远了
Dont run off too far.
雅各布
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob?
雅各布 回来 小家伙
Jacob. Come on, buddy.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
雅各布
Jacob?
雅各布 快出来
Jacob, come out right now!
雅各布
Jacob?!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob?!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
杰 雅各布在哪里 -我找不到他了
Jay! Jay. Where's Jacob? -I can't find him.
什么 -我哪都找不到他
What? -I can't find him anywhere.
他刚刚就在这儿 我们在玩 然后他就不见了
He was here, we were playing, and then he was gone.
你在说什么 -我找不到他了
What are you talking about? -I can't find him anywhere.
什么 雅各布 雅各布 -雅各布
What? Jacob! Jacob! -Jacob!
雅各布一雅各布快出来
Jacob! -Jacob! Come on out!
雅各布 -快出来别躲了
Jacob! -Come on out. It's okay.
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布 雅各布
Jacob! Jacob!
雅各布
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表