剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我想感受麻烦和痛苦
I want to have a nonstop orgy of trouble
不停歇的狂欢
‐and pain. ‐
不要多想
* Off with your head
跳舞跳到爽
* Dance till you're dead
头会转动
* Heads will roll
头会转动
* Heads will roll
头会转动
* Heads will roll
一起来
* On the floor
街上满是金粉
* Glitter on the wet streets
一切银闪闪
* Silver over everything
河流潮湿
* The river's all wet
你是金黄
* You're all chrome
炼金术闪闪发光
* Dripping with alchemy
银餐具永不停歇的闪亮
* Shiver stop shivering
你好啊 香缇
Shanti. Hi.
- 这是谁 - 我是露比
‐Who's this? ‐I'm Ruby.
她女朋友
I'm her girlfriend.
因为她你才不搭理我了是吗
Is she why you never text or call me back anymore?
每次我约你出来 短♥信♥都是已读不回
Why, every time I ask to come see you, you leave me on "read"?
估计是吧 或者她不喜欢无聊的人了
Probably. Or maybe she's just not into boring people anymore.
干什么啊 她就是一个朋友而已
What the fuck was that? She's just a friend!
我哪知道
How am I supposed to know that?
抱歉 我占有欲太强了
I'm sorry. I'm possessive.
香缇 等等
Shanti, wait!
香缇
Shanti.
露比的事真的很抱歉
Hey, I'm really sorry about Ruby.
她有时候很混♥蛋♥
She can be kind of an asshole.
她经历了很多
She's been through a lot.
你是我唯一的朋友
You're my only friend.
我也是你的
And I was yours.
然后那些女孩出事了
And then that thing with those girls happened,
你就不见了
and you just disappeared.
我用这个作为借口来逃学
I used that as an excuse to not have to come back to school.
我跟我爸说我心理创伤很严重
I told my dads I was traumatized,
其实是骗人的
which was a lie.
我知道
I know.
我了解你 你不会有任何阴影的
I know you. Nothing traumatizes you.
你可能心理变♥态♥
I think you may be a psychopath.
我上网查过了 你符合所有的特征
I looked it up online, and you fit all the traits.
你没有任何同情心或者同理心
You don't have any empathy or conscience.
你把人当物品一样利用
You use people like they're objects.
我家里的事情很复杂的
Look, my home life has gotten really complicated, okay?
我不想让你掺和是因为对你来说不安全
I didn't want you there because it's not safe for you.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
保护我什么
From what?
不去知道真♥相♥吗
The truth?
好像我没有已经搞清楚了似的
Like I didn't figure it out already?
我知道是你杀了那些女孩
I know you killed those girls.
我不知道为何 也不知道你怎么杀的 但我知道是你
I don't know how or what you did to them, but I know you did it.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
我确实会留下♥阴♥影的
Things do traumatize me.
我再也无法安眠
I don't sleep much anymore.
吃不下饭
I haven't been eating.
我父母要给我吃抗抑郁药
My parents want to put me on antidepressants.
我需要你
I needed you.
跟我说清楚这一切
To talk to me about all of this.
我需要你告诉我 我不用内疚
I needed you to tell me that I don't need to feel guilty.
内疚什么 你啥都没干
About what? You didn't do anything.
但我知道
But I know.
那些女孩的家人都要吓死了
Those girls' families are freaking out.
他们不知道自己的孩子死了还是活着
They don't know if they're alive or dead.
我跟警♥察♥说 我觉得
I told the cops that I didn't think
你做不出这么坏的事情
you could do anything seriously bad, but...
但我是骗他们的
that was a lie.
你什么都干得出来
You're capable of anything.
- 香缇 - 别管我了
‐Shanti... ‐Just leave me alone!
我不想你在我生活中了
I don't want you in my life anymore.
香缇
MAYA : Shanti.
香缇
Shanti.
我说了 别烦我了
I said leave me alone!
我不明白
I don't understand.
- 你们还活着 - 你应该跟警♥察♥说
‐You guys are alive? ‐MAYA: You should have told
斯嘉丽的事的
the police about Scarlett.
你应该做点什么的 香缇
You should have done something, Shanti.
你阻挡了正义
ERIN: You, like, stood in the way
必须接受惩罚
of justice, and you must be punished.
我特此来判你
I hereby sentence you
一个很痛苦很暴♥力♥的死亡
to a really fucking violent and painful death.
我要是你就不会这么办
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
为啥乐子都让你享了
Why should you get to have all the fun?
如果你敢动斯嘉丽
RUBY: If you touch Scarlett
或者这个 我就要把你的脸剥下来
or this one, I'm gonna be peeling your faces off
以后的几千年 日日如此
every day for the next thousand years.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
这还没完
This isn't over yet.
我以为他们死了
SHANTI: I thought they were dead.
他们不会再烦你了
They won't bother you ever again.
- 谢谢 - 你是斯嘉丽的朋友
‐Thank you. ‐RUBY: You're Scarlett's friend,
就是我的朋友
so you're my friend.
我爱她
I love her.
所以你们才不让我接近她
Then why are you keeping her from her life?
她不去上学了
She doesn't go to school anymore.
谁也不搭理
She doesn't talk to me anymore.
如果你真的爱她 就要放她自♥由♥
If you really loved her, you'd set her free.
露比
‐ ‐Ruby.
想玩的话 角落有一个
There's one in the corner if you want it.
你好啊婊贝
Hey, bitch.
我说了 她不能碰
I told you, she's off‐limits.
我们的脸还会长回来 但如果她死在外面了
Our faces will grow back, but if she dies out here,
- 你就永远失去她了 - 爱情真是折磨人啊
‐you're stuck without her forever. ‐Ain't love a bitch?
快跑
Run!
妮可♥儿♥
Nicole?
威廉
William?
你去哪了
WILLIAM: Where have you been?
我不明白
I don't understand.
- 哈 - 天 你吓到我了
‐Boo! ‐God, you scared me.
我们玩了一晚上了
We went at it all night.
讲真 都挺厉害的
They're all pretty tough, to tell you the truth.
我差点就尊重他们了
‐Hmm. ‐I almost respect them.
不过他们先没力了
They wore out first, though.
有人找到这些尸体之后会怎么样
What's gonna happen when someone finds all those bodies?
会发一个通缉令 寻找一个戴着可怕面具的杀手
They'll send out an APB for a killer in a scary mask
另一个穿着橡胶女的衣服
‐and another in a Rubber Woman suit. ‐
听我说 露比
Listen, Ruby,
有件事需要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
还没天亮
It's not sunrise yet.
那个小混♥蛋♥不能再进这里了
That little twat's not setting foot inside this house again.
她说得对
She's right.
露比
Ruby,
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你 但是
I love you, but...
这不是我想要的
it's not what I want.
我想要不在这里生活
I want to live out here.
除了那房♥子 在哪都行
Anywhere but that house.
真的很对不起 你们羞辱我
Look, I'm really sorry about how I reacted
我反应那么大
to you guys humiliating me.
我只需要进去 拿我的东西
I just need to go inside, gather my stuff
跟我老爸们说再见
and say goodbye to my dads.
我进去的时候能不能别有人杀我
Can nobody kill me while I do that?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表