剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
and I fucking suck at it.
你一点都不差
Hey, hey, no, you don't.
更糟的是...
And what's worse...
两年来 我一直抱怨没能有个孩子
For two years, I complained about not having a baby,
可现在 有了孩子我还在抱怨
and now, all I do is complain about having one.
你怎么能忍♥受和我在一起
How can you stand to be with me?
宝贝 听我说
Baby, listen to me.
一年前 我们有一个很美好的夜晚
A year ago, I had a very hot night of sex,
然后我的工作就基本完成了
all right, and then my job was pretty much done.
而你的肚子里孕育着一个生命
Right? You grew a human being inside of you.
你的身体经历了地狱般的折磨
Your body went through hell,
而我只能从"期待"那本书里知道这一切
and everything that I know from that What to Expect book
还是你逼我看的
that you made me read,
你所经历的一切都很常见
everything you're experiencing is completely normal.
别再说是"产后抑郁"好吗
Just don't call it the "baby blues," okay?
这更像是...
It's more like...
产后地狱
baby hell.
你想怎么称呼都行 但是...
Call it whatever you want, okay, but...
你应该... 找人聊聊
You should... talk to someone.
马特 我不想看心理医生
I'm not seeing a therapist, Matt.
她不是心理医生
She's not a therapist.
她是一位研究激素和产后疾病的医学博士
She's an M. D. in hormone and postpartum disorders.
你怎么认识她的 -经纪人介绍的
Who told you about this woman? - My agent.
他的太太有产后问题
His wife had postpartum,
这个医生帮了他们很多
and this doctor really helped them out.
所以你现在是给我确诊了吗
So you're officially diagnosing me now?
总之 考虑一下
Look, just consider it.
好吗 只是让你考虑一下
Okay? That's-that's all I'm asking.
老天啊 放过我吧
Please, God, don't do this to me.
我才躺下
I just got to bed.
那还挺吓人的
Oh, that's a scary one.
那个点醒来
That hour, having just woken up,
从婴儿监视器里看到任何东西都不出奇
you can see anything in those baby monitors.
我有第一个孩子时 我发誓见到了
When I had my first, I swear I saw him
小宝宝爬出婴儿床 爬上窗帘
climbing out of the crib and up the curtains.
但实际上他没动
But he hadn't moved.
老实说跟有类似经历的人聊这些
I'll admit, it's really nice talking to someone
感觉好受多了
who's been through this.
当然了 还有什么
Sure. What else?
我觉得不该提起这事
I don't think it's a question I should even ask.
每次想起都会让我抓狂
I feel crazy just thinking about it.
如果不出说你的想法
I can't make a full diagnosis
我无法做出诊断
unless I know what's going on in your mind.
婴儿可能会怨恨他母亲吗
Is it possible for a baby to hate its mother?
你认为孩子在怨恨你
You think your baby hates you?
无论我怎么哄 他一直哭
He'll be crying for hours, and no matter what I do,
我没办法哄好他
I can't get him to settle down.
若是换成诺尔玛或我老公抱他 哪怕就几秒
But then Norma or my husband holds him for a few seconds,
他马上就能睡着
and he falls asleep instantly.
你指的应该是泡菜罐综合症
I think you're talking about the pickle jar syndrome.
我不了解这个
I don't know that one.
你用两小时都没打开的罐头
You spent two hours loosening the pickle jar,
在诺尔玛和你丈夫介入后
and then Norma and your husband step in
就直接打开了
and pop it right open.
你理解了吗 -理解了 但不只是这样
You see what I mean? - Yeah, but it's more.
他让我有种感觉
It's a feeling I get from him.
他很累 压力很大 像你一样
He's tired and stressed out, like you.
也许来源于你
Maybe even because of you.
婴儿感受到了你的压力
Babies can pick up on stress, you know,
这也许是他不安分的原因
which is maybe why he's even so fussy.
我回答你的问题
But to answer you,
婴儿是不会怨恨自己的母亲
no, a baby cannot hate its mother.
好吧
Okay.
但有时有这种感受并不疯狂
But it's not crazy to sometimes get that feeling.
晚上有人帮你照顾婴儿吗
Do you have anyone helping you at night?
我丈夫要拍戏
My husband's on a shoot.
请个夜间护理怎么样
What about a night nurse?
我不想让其他人养大我的孩子
I don't want anyone else raising my baby.
我连我的佣人都忍♥受不了
I can barely deal with my housekeeper.
只是几个星期 直到你找到一些平衡
Just for a few weeks until you find some balance,
或荷尔蒙平稳下来
until your hormones level out.
抱歉 伯杰医生 但是不行
I'm sorry, Dr. Berger, but no.
我也不想吃药
And I don't want any pills, either.
如果你不想的话
We don't have to jump into any medications
可以不开药 -好的
if you don't want to. - Okay.
我们可以尝试一些方法
We can just start off with some strategies
来帮你和宝宝解决问题
to help you and your baby.
好 -有的方式可能比较新颖
Okay. - Now, some might seem a little new agey.
不过还挺有效的
But that doesn't mean they don't work.
行
Okay.
艾伦 你喜欢吗
Hey, Aaron. You like that?
温度刚刚好
Oh, that's a nice temperature.
很舒服吧
It's very cozy in here.
你是不是很喜欢宝宝水疗呀
You like your little baby spa, don't you?
是吧
Yeah.
准备好了吗 我搓搓你的肩膀
Oh, ready? I'll get your shoulder
还有手肘
and your elbows
这边的肩膀和手肘
and then your other shoulder and your other elbow.
感觉怎么样
What do you think about it?
真好玩
It's fun in here.
早 -快听
Hey. - Listen.
我... 没听见什么声音
I... I-I don't... I don't hear anything.
这就对了 伯杰推荐我的
Exactly. Those detox baths
排毒浴确实起效了
Berger recommended are making all the difference.
还有她让我听了有舒缓作用的海浪声博客
And the podcast she turned me onto... Soothing Waves...
就像是天籁之音 非常解压
It's like heaven with earbuds, total decompression.
亲爱的 这太棒了 不过我...
That's great, hon, but I, um...
我得赶紧走了 我想在试镜前买♥♥杯咖啡
I got to run. I want to get some coffee before my audition.
已经帮你准备好了
I already made you one.
真的吗
What?
亲爱的你太贴心了
Oh. That is so sweet, baby.
我都不知道该说什么了
I... I don't know what to say.
我才是应该表达谢意的人
I'm the one who needs to say something.
谢谢
Thank you.
伯杰医生真是帮了大忙
Dr. Berger made all the difference.
连诺尔玛都被震惊到了
Even Norma's impressed. She didn't try
她今天一次都没说教我 -那太好了
to school me once today. - Now, that's a miracle.
别担心 我会处理好的 去吧
Don't worry. I got this. Go on.
好 -祝你好运
Okay. - Break a leg.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. - I love you.
丽芙 你可以的
You got this, Liv.
你怎么会出现在这儿
How did you get here?
怎么样子还变了
And why do you look different?
是你把这东西放到艾伦床上的吗
Did you put this in Aaron's crib?
你怎么会有这么一个玩意儿
Why do you have something like that?
诺尔玛 这和你无关 回答我
That's my business, Norma. I just need to know.
我不能在这里工作了 -你要去哪里
I can't work here. - Where are you going?
诺尔玛
Norma!
我不怪诺尔玛离开
I don't blame Norma for leaving. I mean,
我也不希望身边有这种东西
I wouldn't want to be around one of these, either.
这看起来太诡异了
It looks fucking satanic.
我刚拿到的时候它不长这样
It didn't look like that when I got it.
我... 不知道该怎么说
I... I-I don't even know what to say to that.
你说它... 变样是什么意思
I mean, what are you saying... That it's-it's changing?
归根结底 你是从哪里弄来的
Where'd you get that, anyways?
就是家新潮玩店
Just some new age store.
看上去像个能带来好运的护身符
It's just like a talisman, good luck thing.
重点不是这个
It's no big deal.
我只想知道... 为什么它会出现在艾伦的婴儿床上
I just... want to know how it ended up in Aaron's crib.
肯定不是我放的
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表